/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

>NEWS
• user isn't getting his cheap Pocophone, gets reverse chinked? • user recommends various tat • Review thots • Outdoor and camping chinkshit ideas • user gets a USB-C charging adapter for ThinkPads • user's ceramic spoons survived transit • user shows off his knockoff Voltron lego • DIY kit suggestions • AliExpress CHINKs user with hidden shipping fees • user provides coupon for Xiaomeme soil sensor • user likes his Chink multitool • user pops his Minghe d3806 DC supply, buys upgraded model and recommends Previous Thread:

Attached: 1538756923185.png (800x600, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32927773634.html
aliexpress.com/item/32951127937.html
aliexpress.com/item/33002815789.html
aliexpress.com/item/32828417705.html
aliexpress.com/item/32815945754.html
aliexpress.com/item/32672374771.html
aliexpress.com/item/32700131717.html
industrialsafety.honeywell.com/en-us/products/by-category/hearing-protection/earplugs/laser-lite
aliexpress.com/item/chink-blades/32964785924.html
aliexpress.com/item/32868898778.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Based & Chinkshitpilled

Got a Umidigi A5 pro the other day. So far it's decent for the price, $89. The camera does suck. The battery is okay. Goes a day without charging it. Its a little on the heavy side. It's a good phone for kids. It works with T-mobile and gets bands 2,4,12, and 66.

5 Port 1 Gbit Switch for $15. Bought two of them and get full Gbit through both. It claims 2 Gbit internal bandwidth.

Attached: index.jpg (300x300, 8K)

>news
Finally!

Hey /csg/ its been a while. I havent ordered anythign for MONTHS !

My new DILDO came today !! Fits nice and snug in my hole ;)n

Attached: dildo.jpg (1764x1404, 439K)

So i moved into a new house that has some terrible road noise and Fags blowing past on motorcycles @ 4am.... Being on /iemg/ i know off the etymotic ear dildo meme. I saw these and did an order. Cheap (a single set here at the pharmacy was $15 !!!! ) Incredible noise isolation. Easy to sleep with once you get used to the pentration. No ear cancer....yet.I give them a solid rec.

aliexpress.com/item/32927773634.html

Attached: IMG_8473.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

>Based newsposter

Attached: 105564742-1541761951205chinesenewsanchor.png (1400x950, 1.03M)

Any suggestions for stores on Ali that sell semi-unique office supplies? I feel like filling my desk with chink shit

aliexpress.com/item/32951127937.html
aliexpress.com/item/33002815789.html

should i buy these? y/n
about $10

Attached: 1shoes.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Thanks

Got a few of these gay micro USB cables from Orico. Quality is great and they do at least 2A consistently.

Attached: IMG_20190724_122211~2.jpg (3388x2541, 2.01M)

Too lazy to search, post link

Your lucky I'm at work lazy faget.
aliexpress.com/item/32828417705.html
Wish someone sold pink Type B cables so I don't have to make my own.

It would be extremely painful tbqh.

I bought a chinkshit powerbank (Becharming Q88 Power bank) and it was performing fine but now the screen is completely frozen and I have absolutely no fucking idea of what to do because now i'm left with a completely useless brick that can't be charged or charge.

Is there anything I can do at all to fix this awful situation here? Have barely used it too so I would not reccomend this to anyone ever.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou - 01 [720p]_snapshot_00.13.18.214_[2019.07.16_16 (1280x720, 67K)

open it up and take the cell, just don't puncture it. Use the cell for any project.

Anyone has experience with chink pico psu? I need one with at least 2 sata connector. Could you recommend some?

Any cheap chinkshit equivalents to hak5 merch?

Attached: CyIiyo7VEAIIb3s.jpg (1024x1024, 129K)

Does the used cameras on ali any good?

Should spoonfeeding be b& in /csg/?
It's one thing to ask for opinions or reviews for an item but every thread now has requests for cheap alternatives to brand items or easily searchable items. It's low quality posting that doesn't encourage discussion and often just obnoxious. Would it improve threads?

Yes. It's good customer service.

>every thread now has requests for cheap alternatives to brand items
Think of it as potential customers who have a high probability of purchasing the chinkshit alternatives instead of the brand named goods, and that they would instead purchase the brand name goods if there is a lack of alternatives.
You're basically losing an easy sale by not spoon feeding, chnkboy.

sup anons i need your recommended chinkshit bluetooth speakers. I saw one in a thread before but i forgot

Attached: OW5xmoHLvf.jpg (709x277, 37K)

Do these actually work or are comfortable at all?

heh, I like this picture.

And news?! Nice!

To celebrate, I bough ~$20 worth of skimpy swimsuits. Lets see if they arrive before I leave on holiday.

got any pics of yourself in skimpy swimsuits you want to share with us ?

I remember that lots of anons have been buying underwear from China. What's the best underwear these days? I need to buy some boxerbriefs... Thanks!

Attached: 1553258968801.jpg (800x800, 113K)

nan ji ren

I guess the true chinky thing to do would be reply with recommendations for everything, regardless of prior knowledge, then ask them to please understand when the quality sucks.

yes. get your chi flowing. that shit's great for tired feet.

Sure thing, brah.
But this order is mostly for the gf.

Attached: UW3.jpg (925x838, 114K)

dear sir, please understand, we want photos of sexy women in suits.

I was hoping it would slip through.

Parcel Status Arrived in destination country; awaiting customs clearance

>we want photos of sexy women in suits.
Oh. That thought didn't occur to me. Sorry, you're not getting my gf. But at least you have a rare pic of my racy reproductive organs in polyester of the finest chink quality. So you can feel priviledged now!

I want to order something what runs on 9V. I have a lot of almost 100% battery. Any idea anons?

>order an OTG cable and other device for mobile on the same day
>OTG cable was sent with YANWEN while the device via china registered mail
>the cable arrived FIRST
EXCUSE ME? how the fuck?

Attached: 1561713533250.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

um yeaha.... triple flange eartips are the best you can get in noise blocking ... these plugs are comfy and you can sleep with them

enough for so you cant hear your wives boyfriend from the cuck shed *thumbs up* !

oh wow youre a funny dude haha

anker soundcore 2

Am I asking to be impaled? (Bicycle seatpost with suspension.)

Attached: 1549682976042.jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

Custom LED lights?
Get a stepdown and run 5v shit?
Effect pedals?

Everything is a dildo, if you’re just brave enough.

Step down sounds cool. Can you link one? I'm kind of lost

They all work. I'm more than happy. I got all 8 of them for less than the price of one locally. Also, shipment was one week to yurop with aliexpress standard shipping.

Attached: 08504BEF-30CA-4ADF-8ED0-48EC27815658.jpg (2100x1575, 721K)

What do you plugged in?

Under a buck and comes with a USB port: aliexpress.com/item/32815945754.html
If you're a complete noob, you just need to attach the battery terminals to the pad at the back. Use a battery clip like this: aliexpress.com/item/32672374771.html
Assuming the batteries are brand new, you can "charge" your phone at 500ma for less than an hour. Honestly not sure what would happen if you put a 3A load on it with a shitty 9V battery as the supply but it probably wouldn't be good.

Oscilloscope most likely

Thank you. I have a chink DIY christmas tree what can be powered from usb.

A power supply

first time ordering from ali express. is it normal for tracking to stop working after the package leaves the country of origin?

yes

thx bb

How bad are these?

aliexpress.com/item/32700131717.html

Can I at least expect 80+ MB/s with them?

Nvm, thought they at least had Gigabit ethernet.

>gpib
is that a bench psu?

>Brave Person
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Brave shills get out!!!!!!!!
But kidding aside, if you wear that bulge on the beach, you're brave indeed.
Link please?

oops, disregard i just saw

More /diy/ than Jow Forums, but anyone has experience with chink flux cored wire for a gasless mig welder? Shit's Impossible to find in this country, and ordering from overseas has me spending more on shipping than the wire itself.

Attached: flux-cored-1.jpg (800x572, 140K)

Coming up on 60 days and still now Yanwen delivery for me.
I think I am about to experience getting Chinked for the first time

Attached: 1277284272281.jpg (407x405, 76K)

I disputed a Mi Band 4 that had a broken column of pixels out of the box. Chink replied hours before running out of time and wants me to return the band but the costs for me to send it back will almost be as high as the band itself.

How do I get my money back without returning the band?

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-123756.jpg (1080x1318, 216K)

any good value conference cameras from China that really stand out?

i know .... am i rite ??

Decisions, decisions

Attached: undies.jpg (1001x97, 26K)

A while ago someone said that solder is shit and you get chinked. I wouldn't trust them if you rely on the quality desu

Y A N W E N E D

See:
My tracking stopped before it left the originating country. And now I am a day away from the 6 day mark. The last comment against my tracking was "handed over to airline"

that user is not asking about tin solder, but soldering wire feed for bigboi metal welding machine, unfortunately im a stick welder peasant so i cant weight in on the thing

*60 day mark I mean

Still they might not put in what they claim.

Attached: you're already chinked.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>you can sleep with them
No you fucking can't. You'll wake after an hour feeling like your brain is getting raped.
t. 24hr shift guy who suffered for years using triple flange plugs until switching to pic related master race that also blocks like 50% more noise

Attached: 714vcB0zOXL._SX466_.jpg (466x333, 11K)

Is that the cheap foam type?

Heh

any quality webcams from china under $70 or should i just stick with logitech

Nope, Howard LaserLites. The cheap foam ones suck a dick. I've tried a lot of them and they have shit noise reduction and get dirty quickly which makes them impossible to compress, and therefore to insert properly. This is the absolute best shit for sleeping - great expansion, takes ages to get dirty if you clean your ears, comfortable indefinitely, great noise reduction.
industrialsafety.honeywell.com/en-us/products/by-category/hearing-protection/earplugs/laser-lite

They're for two different purposes. Etymotic plugs are designed for use in noisy environments where you still want to hear to some degree; not sure why you'd sleep with them.

They're single use.

>tfw work at a place where you can just take a handful of these home with you and no one will care

>not sure why you'd sleep with them
Maybe because of their 32 dB NRR?
You won't hear shit, senpai. The best flange earplugs you can get are usually 28 dB, some are just 24 or worse.
I get months out of a single pair.

Foam ear plugs offer similar if not higher NPR for a fraction of the cost and are arguably more comfortable for side sleeping.

Wait, you misread my post, I was obviously saying foam tips are superior for sleeping.

Sucks really. The only brand I can find here is truly shit tier, already tried tuning every possible combination of voltage, amperage and feed speed under the sun, thing still pops and sputters like mad. There's no rust in the wire, but I can see it's lightly stained already, don't think leaving it to dry will do much help at this point.

aliexpress.com/item/chink-blades/32964785924.html
they are missing one blade on the back and they're FUCKING BLUNT HOLY SHIT

Attached: chink blades.jpg (1000x3375, 811K)

Yep, sorry, thought etymotic referred to foam types.
Flange earplugs are easier to keep clean and don't need replacing that often, but for sleeping the tradeoffs are too great.

>But kidding aside, if you wear that bulge on the beach, you're brave indeed.
Oh, yes, I do use Brave, how did you know?
Well, I'm not going to wear it at the pool in my hometown, but on holidays, why not? It's not like I have a body that needs hiding.
>Link please?
>aliexpress.com/item/32868898778.html

Attached: gchad.png (680x626, 138K)

>using proprietary razor cartridges

It's only gay if you do *stuff* with guys.

any mouse with a 1000hz pooling rate?
dont care about rgb but i got tired of looking for something that has it listed, and it doesnt.

Congrats, you just bought yourself the Gillette blades that did not pass the quality control.

>buy a phone on aliexpress
>tells seller to package it in a small cardboard box
>3 days later a tracking code
>next day he messages me with my package in hands saying it was too big
??
>in anger for the dalays i asked him to cancel my order
>"ok"
>tracking doesn't update because he clearly haven't sent the package
>no option to cancel the order because he generated a tracking number
>support says ''please friend wait 11 days to open dispute'' even with all the facts i provided

Attached: d.png (639x521, 318K)

Well, buying high value items on aliexpress is a bit like gambling.
You win some, you loose some, it's all a game to me.

It's your fault for making unreasonable requests.

why is it?

do you think i better ask him to ship it anyways?

>Order $0.47 sticker for bike
>get these instead

What even ARE these?
Didn't find anything like these on Ali, not in the seller's store nor anywhere on the site...

Attached: rr_2.jpg (4000x2250, 1.37M)

just had a wacky idea for my laptop that doesn't have space for a second HDD/SSD

i thought maybe i could buy a KingSpec M.2 SSD and a Ugreen M.2 SSD enclosure and then attach that with velcro to my laptop's lid

so uh
are KingSpec's SSDs ok?

please be a thinkpad

Are these any good or just a waste of money

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-013505_Wish.jpg (1440x3040, 1.24M)

That's a very weird aliexpress site you got there…
But you do know that it's obsolete? No wonder why it's so cheap.