Hiro rangebanned Verizon Wireless

Wtf?
> cant post from denver
> cant post from LA after my flight
Rangeban is the only explanation

Can any other anons verify?

Attached: A7825631-8FCE-4CEC-88B3-A1B6E9D65B69.jpg (1125x1441, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qZvliF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This can’t be just me

that's what you get for phoneposting

>doesn't have the Jow Forums pass
lol enjoy being poor

>Phoneposter holocaust

YES, BASED HIRO

Just buy a pass goy.

im posting just fine

The absolute state of phone posters.

T. Verizon network phone poster

Uploading pics from phone (and sadly - solving captchas) is comfy

> he pays gookmoot for the privilege of bypassing spurious and fraudulent rangebans
Zoomer cuck spotted

>Tmobile used to be rangebanned on /a/
>suddenly Tmobile is no longer rangerbanned on /a/
Now I can shitpost on the go

Attached: 1443436405770c18a5aa63334b01a9df4808aaba93.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

What city?

>2019 pass
Neck yourself

Attached: you.jpg (1239x795, 243K)

hiro randomly bans and unbans ISPs all the time.

Why
No sane web operator would do this

>Hiro
Google owns Jow Forums and m00t still runs the place.

Yes. ATT networks in my area are range banned frequently too. To this day I can only rarely upload files from these IPs.

Its the newfag mods shilling passes. Jew moot started this shit. Anyone who gives this site money is part of the problem.

>buying a pass

Kill yourself you fucking cancerous retard

>why
so you buy the Jow Forums Pass (tm)

>He didn't support moot
Not my fault he abandoned us

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED
Seriously fuck this site. Even my vps is rangebanned

>supporting that censorship heavy cuckold while he ruined the site and sold everyone out

Neck yourself. First it was just captchas goy, then it was passes goy, then it was enforcing passes with constant bullshit bans goy.

Fuck them.

I'd estimate 80% of the time I even attempt to post via my phone's data, I get a message about being banned for whatever-the-fuck. Annoying that Jow Forums still doesn't take any of this into account with its permabans, and hiroshimoot has zero incentive to fix it when he uses stuff like this to coerce anons into coughing up their shekels for Jow Forums passes.

Hell, remember back when moot said captcha was a "temporary solution" to the four.c h 0 n d. o. t. n e t spam?

Attached: clockwork_orange_eyes.jpg (741x452, 81K)

2019 pass doesn't mean he's been here since 2019.
I only bought mine in anticipation of the new captcha.

Moots (((temporary solution))) requires the final solution.

Don't act like phoneposter vs computerposter is some sort of mutually exclusive finite separation. I do 95% of my shitposting from a computer, but occasionally while browsing threads on my phone when I'm somewhere, I'll make a post there too. Not often, because typing out a long message on a phone is tedious, but sometimes. And it's just fucking annoying when my ISP is rangebanned for no other reason than gookmoot wanting to con people into buying more passes.

he's just a newfag
pass has only been around since 2012, so it doesn't say much about how long you've been here

Just buy a Jow Forums pass+tip.

That's nice and all until you have to use mobile ISP for PC because it's the only thing available where you live.
t. rangebanned from /a/

I comfypost from bed before sleep all the time, and this pisses me the fuck off

It’s one thing if he just came out and admitted his business tactic, but radio silence on this is jewy and despicable

Is this the Jow Forums pass thread?

What isp?

i haven;t been able to phone post off wifi in years. I know because I COULDNT FUCKING SHITPOST DURING HURRICANE IRMA

Hiroshimoot is fucking DESPICABLE

I know that feel bro. It's been storming badly where I am right now, and yesterday the power went out for a couple hours. Couldn't post from my phone because of this shit.

At least at home you can post from wifi. But it really sucks when you're at work. I'm not going to go on Jow Forums logged into my office's internet, but most of the time unless I get lucky, I can't post from my data either.

that doesn't make sense
you're not conflating wifi with mobile data, are you?

What he said makes perfect sense. He was able to post from his phone on wifi because normal ISPs aren't rangebanned, but phone ISPs often are, and when his wifi went down during the hurricane, he still had his mobile data but couldn't post because lolgookmoot

iToddler phoneshitters BTFO

this has nothing to do with iphone vs pajeetdroid you fucking shit stirrer

oh i see
>"i haven;t been able to phone post off wifi in years."
this is ambiguous in english, posting "off" something means you're using that thing to post from, like "eating food off a plate"
so he meant "haven't been able to post without wifi", or "haven't been able to post with wifi off"

>banning phone posters
based

This thread is about certain ISPs being blocked, not which operating system you use.

Testing VZW from LA

Can any benevolent mods with access to the rangeban list chime in here? Surey there is someone who values the ideal of Jow Forums more than kissing gookmoots feet

>believing this

lmao good luck mate. Mods here havent given a shit for a decade or more.

Play Mobile, a local ISP.

holy shit hownu.ru?

Interesting because for me it doesn’t work

Attached: A670C0F2-FF77-4DB6-B6A6-D8E872D62DAA.jpg (1125x1444, 515K)

Weird that actually posted. Hmmm

That sucks, what vague area of LA?

Stop phone posting cunt

LAX area

These IP range bans are temporary bans that are activated when multiple people using similar IPs get banned to make sure that those people that did get banned don't just switch their IP and evade the ban again.

Shut the fuck up. With how many bans they give out its the only way to not go insane.

just run shadowsocks or some other proxy/vpn server from your home server/vps
what are you even doing on Jow Forums

I've been rangebanned for over a year now on tmobile. I ended up buying a pass as I use my phone too much now.

you have to make exceptionally shit posts to get banned
i haven't been banned for anything in years

>not having a 2012 pass

depends on the board.
/a/ - easy to get banned
/v/ - never make a thread on /v/ or you risk a ban, even if its vidya related
Jow Forums - go wild
Jow Forums - hard to get banned

oh yea... there's other boards on this site, fair enough

TMobile has always been banned.

Try being an old style cunnybro.

I won't capitulate to neo4chan.

Does anyone even janny or mod Jow Forums at all? Any time I go on there I see so many posts and comments against multiple rules that are never taken down.

That's not true at all. Nowadays you so much as reply to a low-quality thread (even while saging) and you get banned too. And don't even get me started on boards like /tv/ and /v/ where you will unironically get banned just for calling someone a nigger

pff, i've been permabanned once for posting CP (just c*ndyd*ll) once (got it repealed since i shitpost occasionally just for fun, not because i'm an edgy teenager)
and i've been here at least twice as long as any passfag (2006)

based

Attached: for free.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

people like it that way there

Good!
Fuck phoneposters!

Go die fucking degenerates

>got it repealed

No fucking way. I have gotten range banned countless times for just crops of CD faces as reaction images.

Ive been here since 2007

I was going to post the fat janny cunny hater webm but unfortunately my IP range is blocked from uploading files. Of course.

It happens every once and a while. Just wait a few days and you should be able to post again.

Shut the fuck up redditor. Youre not welcome ITT.

I got you senpai

Attached: life of a janitor he does it for free.webm (800x450, 1.45M)

Thats the one my based friend.

why did he do this? do people unironically use mobile data to spam or is he just being a based memelord trying to ban phoneposters

Yeah sometimes 4G works, sometimes it doesn't. It's an easy way to quickly switch your IP, that's probably why it doesn't work. Either that, or you're in the same area that a pedo once was in.

You are not welcome ANYWHERE you absolutely fucking degenerative pedo scum

25 percent of men are pedos. Your anti pedo hysteria is a little over hundred year old modernist feminist nonsense. You should kill yourself you dumb sperging roastie hag.

And what are you basing that off, your ass? It makes sense if you were logically making this yourself but but gookmoot is anything but

>25 percent of men are pedos
>source: my pozzed pedo ass

Ramnode vps is rangebanned - i already tried and got gooked

T. ultracuck

Mobile networks are usually rangebanned due spam, basically mobile networks don't vary their IP much so wherever you go will be banned.

mine isn't
just run a shadowsocks server from your home server, then

it's a start but we need to ban latin america for /a/'s sake

why would Google own 4Chins

> on boards like /tv/ and
That board is lost, the tranny jannies ruined it

I'd love to post the image but I'll have to do it reddit style since all the mods are newfags like you

I'm sure youre more used to this anyway.
imgur.com/a/qZvliF0

Now stop shitting and sperging in this thread roastiedor.

to teach AI how to to sanitise their safe spaces

Testing vzw east coast

Hmm ill have to get a server in a diff region then

i'd tell you what i use, but i'm sure you can understand why that's not a good idea

i only bought mine because captchas were destroying my at the time 300mb of monthly mobile data. Not I dont even leave the house!

many prolific spammers use large phone networks because they're betting on being "too big to ban"

>hiro needs money
we know.

I highly recommend buying a pass.

Ahem.

Buy the pass, pay the toll.

Why is the mobile version so shit bros

This

iTODDLERS BTFO LMAAAOOOOO

same for me with AT&T