OneeChan 5.8.8 Update

Hey everyone, it's been a bit. Just making a public post to let you know that OneeChan 5.8.8 has been released fixing the issue introduced with a new 4chanx update for some users as well as adding more font size support. If you are still having issues and are using FireFox, switch to using ViolentMonkey for scripts. Thanks nahdoubtit for the fix. I am also in the process of moving the mascots to a new host (onee.moe) and will be making it available on the chrome web store soon. If you have any more issues or some requests, feel free to let me know here or drop in the Discord or make an issue on the GitHub.

OneeChan is a userscript that functions on top of Jow Forums X and allows you to customize the site with various functions, themes and mascots. Mascots are not obligatory and can be changed or disabled altogether. You can use the themes and mascots provided, or you can even make your own or submit them.

Link to OneeChan - github.com/KevinParnell/OneeChan

Link to Jow Forums X - github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x

Link to Discord - discord.gg/BPxUHXj

Image - onee.moe/i/TKsZR2gYIH.png

Attached: TKsZR2gYIH.png (3840x1080, 3.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/privacy
reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/43lqyb/why_is_discord_recording_our_open_programs_and/
reddit.com/r/privacy/comments/80l8se/discord_receives_government_requests_no_plans_on/
onee.moe/i/TKsZR2gYIH.png
stallman.org/discord.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now this is epic. Thanks Kevin

My pleasure, king

Thanks Kevin. It a gud fren.

Jow Forums X / OneeChan theme share thread?

Thank Kevin for maintaining oneechan.

Attached: 1537803821152.png (1588x868, 269K)

That would be a pretty cool general, just a general thread for people to share themes and mascots. Great idea king. /OCG/ for OneeChan General or something.

amazed that anyone still maintains 4chanX with the native extension being built in to the site.

Even more amazing that anyone maintains that weebshit css extension.

Goin for those sweet furfag pedo xer orbiters.

first time trying it, i like it.

OneeChan has just been updated to version 5.8.9 fixing the issue related to #18 if the previously selected mascot was the last mascot on the list and a mascot was removed, OneeChan fails to start with error "TypeError 'mascot' is undefined" in the browser console. Thanks jsedge.

Attached: msedge_RPe7VV6K5n.png (562x54, 24K)

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it king

Why Discord?

i use 4chanx all the time cause its actually good, but why would i bother with oneechan from a functionality perspective

Cause it's a more modern and popular platform. We used to have a bot for an irc bridge but the bot has been dead for awhile and the user who made it has been busy with life as of late.
It's really just ricing software. It works with 4chanx to add some spice to your Jow Forums browsing experience.

If you trade your privacy for convenience you are the fool.

Doesn't add functionality like 4chanx does with say noscript captcha, but can customize it much more with oneechan than you can 4chanx. It's a good combination.

last time i used it i remember it being a buggy mess.

Discord doesn't share any data with third parties and once something on a server is deleted it is deleted forever. I had them send my data to me and it was like a 500mb zip file and most of it was just how I used Discord to try to improve the user experience.

>link to discord

Imagine actually believing all of this.
discordapp.com/privacy
reddit.com/r/discordapp/comments/43lqyb/why_is_discord_recording_our_open_programs_and/
reddit.com/r/privacy/comments/80l8se/discord_receives_government_requests_no_plans_on/

>doesn't share any data with third parties
discordapp.com/privacy
read OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
>Related Companies: We may also share your information with our Related Companies for purposes consistent with this Privacy Policy.
OUR LEGAL BASES FOR HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
>Marketing, e.g. sending emails or other communications to let you know about new features;
>Analyzing and improving our business, e.g. collecting information about how you use our Services to optimize the design and placement of certain features;

>once something on a server is deleted it is deleted forever
NO YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT (to put it lightly)
>Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.

CTO of Discord here.

We do not record all your processes and send them to our servers.

We watch the process list for 3 reasons.

Detect games to show on your status message. You can turn this off anytime in the privacy tab of settings.

Detect games to hook the overlay into if it is enabled.

Detect games run as administrator to warn that Push to talk won't work.

You cannot disable the scanning as the 3rd reason is always required.

If you use the overlay we send information about your DirectX and GPU to our metrics server to track success rate of the overlay as we test it and improve it. We will probably stop sending this to our server as soon as overlay moves out of the experimental phase.

Nothing else is ever saved to disk or sent over the network.

Also the IP address you listed is an address of one of our US East voice servers which has no relation to our primary data center. Nothing is sent over it that would involve games. Our primary IPs (where we send your status) would be something else. Whatever data you saw being sent continuously was probably related to voice chat.

I requested my data about a year ago and they stated in the email that they do not share data with third parties. But yeah if you delete a message in a dm or server it is gone forever, according to their staff, as they are unable to retrieve the deleted data.

>my data
>third parties

You could've just made a Gitlab account for bug tracking and reporting issues.

>I requested my data about a year ago and they stated in the email that they do not share data with third parties. But yeah if you delete a message in a dm or server it is gone forever, according to their staff, as they are unable to retrieve the deleted data.
show staff email. remember, they could misspeak. its not gone forever, its just not accessible by that staff member

also if you want to report cp or some shit and even have the id for the message but they deleted it they can't retrieve it apparently

source? this would break us law

Ya that's not true lol

please ignore those fuckers trying to derail the thread

this thread was bait from the start and you know it

Can you add anti-aliasing to mascots so they don't look like shit? See

>Cause it's a more modern and popular platform.
nobody is going to join discord due to the serious security issues you seem to be completely oblivious to. move entire to irc or shut the fuck up. i feel bad for the users on irc whos conversations are being reposted by a bot on discord. your script is nice, don't get me wrong, but stop being a clueless faggot.

>neo/g/ using kevin's oneechan

Attached: Non-Nudes 42.jpg (1936x2592, 1.62M)

>CTO of Discord here.

Attached: 1549339199119.jpg (1245x965, 486K)

Kevin you hack, serval times you have forgotten to change the ver number in the code.

>nobody is going to join discord
Good. Nobody even wants autists like you to join.

Fix the damn mascot selection screen!

Every time there's an update my GiTS Major is replaces with some deranged Loli shit!

of course not. you're already full of autists. the dumbest autists in the fucking universe.

good job user.
4chinks is infested with discord trannies.
how did the internet culture move from usenet, bbs and irc, to discord faggotry is beyond me.

>autists
only tech illiterates use cattle hubs like discord/fb/yt/twitter/etc where you have your data processed and then served back as ads and other kind of content.
since when the term "autist" replaced "infosec aware user"?

Here we go again with this autistic screeching. Just stay the fuck away. No one gives a fuck about you.

DUDE
7 QUIRKS
LMAO

Why would anyone use this retard's version when the original literally just works

>autistic screeching
autistic what?
let's take a look at this faggot's screenshot
>Image - onee.moe/i/TKsZR2gYIH.png

ubo on the browser to block ads, dedicated tranny "app" to serve his data for harvesting.
and then we have
>administrators
>richard_stallman.ogg.e...
living the rms dream, while getting shitted by your cult leader
> stallman.org/discord.html

now, go back to manipulating html with a fuckton of js to put your pedofu on the bottom right of the page.

Attached: rmsonwiggers.jpg (1253x394, 110K)

how is it autistic screeching by me posting a screenshot of discords privacy policy? people need to be made aware of what these fury freaks are doing with user's data.
rms really is disappointing at times.

In thought this was dead when the last person abandoned it.

>Stallman
Imagine listening to some greasy, bearded pedophile. Is he a security researcher? No? Then what makes him right? Just because he walks around screeching "MUH GNU" doesn't give his words any value.

>rms really is disappointing at times.
rms is a degenerate piece of jewish shit, but he is 100% right when he is talking about your privacy.
you trannyfaggots can choose among 1000s of chatting services/site/protocols but you chose the most disgusting, proprietary zoomer thing out there that is marketed towards peeple who haven't developed their brains beyond 12yo.
>Is he a security researcher?
another useless retard here. you have to be a security researcher to read the TOS and understand what "we sell your data to 3rd parties" means.
it fucking says it in their site
"as we develop our business we might sell or buy assets... assets is your data/personall information"
do you need a CS degree for that?
fuck off wigger.

Thanks, I used an old ass version of oneechan before

am i imagining things or did i see somewhere where kevin uploaded his oneechan config so we can download it to use it? i cant find it now.

anyone got good configs or recommendations?

nvm found it on the github page

>Discord doesn't share any data with third parties and once something on a server is deleted it is deleted forever.
oh fuck do you actually believe this turippufaggu
oh no

Use the white theme for that discord holy shit

thanks based kevin

thanks Kevin but discord sucks cock

there's lots of bugs and errors to fix before I even try it, like having memesuba characters as default

>memesuba
Found the faggot.

Attached: 1537055739843.png (830x720, 814K)