Convince me not to buy a macbook. I'm tired of dealing with Windows and Linux bullshit. The normies are right

Convince me not to buy a macbook. I'm tired of dealing with Windows and Linux bullshit. The normies are right.

Attached: 1530317002466.png (272x316, 59K)

Case in-sensitive drive.

you might end up liking it and then what?
no more street cred
I swear if you end up buying a macbook, not only will you have spent a lot of money but you may very well end up with a consumer product that fulfills your need for humanistic interface design.
but after all is said and done do you really want to be made fun of on Jow Forums?
?

Attached: file.png (510x93, 8K)

You don't need to hyphenate insensitive.
Also HFS+ is a filesystem not a drive.

Attached: spoonfeed.jpg (400x300, 43K)

Dumbfuck.

If you have upwards of $3000, I would suggest waiting until they release the 16 inch version.

I don't get it.

I just want to be a part of a community. Will the Apple fans accept me?

why are the new macbook keyboards such shit?

get an iPad

macbooks have noapps

I thought Mac is case sensitive.
aren't we on APFS instead of HFS+?
on the basis that you own Apple products? it'd be hard to deny.

That's the point.

Kill yourself street shitter.
You make this thread every single day.

Attached: 1541494913519.jpg (643x960, 255K)

No no no
unless you were calling me a dumbfuck to confuse me, the insult was pointless.

answer me you cowards

Why should anyone care what you buy? Do what you want.

I can't convince you not to shit in the street if you're completely dead set on it.

Attached: 1559491060227.webm (360x640, 1.26M)

true
I've owned several iPods and am completely unashamed of it. I'd go to Apple for a neato accessory before trying to ditch serious PC hardware altogether.
most keyboards are these days. they're obsessed over making everything thin, so compromises have been made.
probably because keyboards aren't something regular consumers purchase separately anymore...there's no incentive preventing companies from simply shaving cost with an inferior product.
I can't be offended by daily bait threads when generals exist.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet loser? Aren't your parents ashamed you spend your entire life and even Christmas shilling your manchild toys?

Attached: 1559741767079.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

>iPajeet banned from his own shill thread
apex kek

Sounds like you're in denial.