Hii guys. Can I learn to program at 32 ?

Hii guys. Can I learn to program at 32 ?

Attached: 1563443967073.png (604x630, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learnpython.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you try to use a different picture next time faggot

not, but (You) can give a birth from a programmer

Attached: LEARN_TO_CODE.jpg (960x858, 75K)

wrong picture

Attached: HINDY_WIFU.jpg (1080x720, 209K)

Yes, but a roastie will probably never stick with it.

if youre biologically female I'll teach you everything i know

I’m 37 and learning to code a bit. I’ll never become an fully featured application developer but still plenty of opportunity to learn coding to automate day to day stuff, make mini apps, web services etc. Depends what your goal is I guess.

I find all the above challenging - but I’m not a natural coder. Fun to learn tho.

holy shit you are desperate

shut up dumbass bitch... nothing i hate more than a backtalking bitch just hate it... I already have a dick between my legs, I don't need another one! dumb whore

Remember cis woman > trans woman

First, you need programming socks

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190508_at_10.37.07.jpg (1648x930, 167K)

You mean: programming sucks.

honestly you can learn anything at any age. you just have to prioritize it and stick with it. it'll help if you take a lot of notes, youll be filling up books or documents with how to do reminders and index and definitions to look back to when you're doing stuff but if you really want to to it theres nothing stopping you.

start with easier coding language, i suggest python being a good start, if you get passed all the elementary stuff consider buying premiums for learning more python coding and other languages

learnpython.org

Do you think saying things like this is attractive to women?

Attached: soywojak.png (205x246, 6K)

i-it's not?! :O

I'm in the same position. 37 and taught myself basic python to be able to debug the software that my development team write for us. I'm definitely not up to the standard of being able to write it from scratch but being able to debug it and propose changes or be able to write tech-literate specs is very useful in my job and saves me weeks of bullshit meetings to get something done.

you can learn anything at any age user! it's good for your brain plasticity to learn new things too :)

what, fundamentally speaking, is wrong with my proposition...

The assumption that doing work for free for a female will land you a spot in her heart / pants.

More like trans women > anything else

>Autism gone wrong

you sound like a desperate thirsty beta that will let yourself be used just to be in the presence of a women, the kind of "men" that women find repulsive? Do you think Chad goes around offering such things?

smug ass 1, would marry tbqh

If anything, a Chad will say something encouraging to her and listen half-assedly to all the wonderful things she has learnt.
>If anything.

learn to code 1st

No, fuck off. We're full.

Degenerate like you belong on a cross.

Attached: 7tqS61ms_SE.jpg (480x480, 41K)

>off topic fight between a tranny and an incel
The absolute state of this board.

Attached: retard.jpg (921x640, 100K)

Since you have to ask, I'm afraid it's a NO.

How retarded do you have to be to fall for that bait. You must have chromosomes out the ass.

are you the SerenityOS dev from yesterday?

depends how much you want it.

If you've always wanted to be a programmer, if want to learn it beyond anything else in your life. Than yes, the entry is easy enough programming knowledge and help is all over the internet for free.

You can sign yourself up to online courses (definitely focus on one language first), bootcamps and other things.

If you want to dabble, you'll forget everything you learned in a couple of months.

I suppose it also depends on how smart you are, how logical you are (programming will force you to become more logical), how easy it is to pick things up, if you know people who can help, attitude.

It's a combination of things, but it's always better if you start young and have limitless passion (ie you've always seen yourself as a programmer)

You can learn at 40. You need the right mentality and I guess be a bit healthy of mind. It's just another skill.

Also, learn without having a job in your mind. Don't look for rewards, that's gonna stop you.

You can learn it at any age if your brain is functioning and you're not a brainlet (IQ>100).
The industry is awfully ridden with ageism though.

no, it's too late

All you need is to not be retarded. My old doctor that i came to know personally a long time ago taught him self at 75 and now he does it as well as anyone else.

Just stop being retarded.

Of course a wojak poster would take a post at face value

>code as a verb
Give up, you'll never make a relevant contribution.

You need programming socks. But yes.

You can but there's little point when you're statistically probably going to be dead in a decade anyway.