How to set up untraceable vm for online business? How to use onion market to purchase and sell stuff...

How to set up untraceable vm for online business? How to use onion market to purchase and sell stuff? $20 to whomever can teach me or link me to a legit guide. Thanks

@supersalmon on the telegram

Attached: 1548750952825.jpg (767x1024, 100K)

this is exactly how DPR got caught

>twitch drama
You must be 18+ go use this website.

Should we all live up to your oh so grown up standards of shilling Linux and eating toe fungus instead?

set up the virtual host computer on a VPN
set up the VM, make sure that all it's internet traffic goes through the VPN
do all your transactions in crypto

This is so sad to read.
eThoting is basically middle class prostitution. Don't fall in love with a prostitute you're paying, because in the end even if you're on friendly terms you're still a client.
And instead of learning that lesson, he throws himself at another one. It's just so sad.

And to answer your question, you can't. At best you can try to go mostly unnoticed for a small group of buyers, but if you attract attention you will be traced.

Based brutal zoomer

>untraceable
don't connect it to network, everything online is traceable

Reminder that STP did BBC GB.

>donating money to low life whores

God I hope her husband is black. With a body like that she deserves the best; BBC.

she deserves to be poor and a single mother?

>e-cucking your own husband
That's why I'm single and masturbate to myself.

>>e-cucking your own husband
She probably doesn't do nudes or anything. Just nice words and skin. The husband is fine with it because he's the one who gets to plow her and money.

its fake you absolute fucking spoon

>She probably doesn't do nudes or anything. Just nice words and skin.
t.cuckold

Cope more zoomer. No one cares about your twitch thots

dont let them troll you
you dont need vpn, onion and that difficult privacy stuff
just sell your drugs on craigslist :^)
thank me later bro

You think he isn't behind the whole thing?

Ive been trying to convince my gurlfriend to be a twitch hoe for months now. She looks young as fuck and im sure she would get tons of pedo types to just dump money on her for baseic shit. I wouldnt even care if she shlicked it on cam for these people if they were to put up enough money desu. She seems recalcitrant to the idea so now Im trying to get her to start an instagram page that she could sell her panties/socks on to fetishists who will pay top dollar for that stuff. She wouldnt even have to show her face is what i keep saying to her but i dont think she's gonna bite

So he's a pimp?

you forgot this
>t. glownigger

>Dating someone who won't do what you tell them. Whether it's fucking someone, being a camwhore, dressing how you want or so on
But why tho