Say you had a small-ish company with 20-30 employees...

Say you had a small-ish company with 20-30 employees. How would you enforce a "no facial hair" rule or how would you spot this kind of person before hiring him?

Attached: yikes.jpg (1415x768, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/cmp/Securitas/faq/can-you-have-facial-hair?quid=1bpr3kf8pak9r83b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beard_tax
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hire only women and traps.

>spot *him*
I thought the implication of now gays or roasties was evident enough

>now
no*

>a company where everyone polices eachother's facial hair like it's Karen in the HOA
>receive 2 paycheck pay dock because nancy reports your stubble
>Bob in the cube next to you was docked pay for the month because he left a pen out on his desk
>your car is not aesthetically pleasing to Stacy who parks next to you, car towed, you pay for it and also pay $5000 fine according to the work covenant you signed

I-it's only fair

Attached: 1538976219534.jpg (361x370, 19K)

does any of the original crew besides Chris and his wife still work in Cloud Imperium?

Tony Zurovec? Joined in 2014 though but he's arguably the most important person in the entire development team.

>How would you enforce a "no facial hair"
Why should I care if you have facial hair or not?

Ortwin Freyermuth and Chris' brother (?) too I guess, the former being a founding member.

This, as long the job gets done and doesnt not break the team. Also its illegal in Europe

One way to enforce the no facial hair policy is to put up a sign saying this. I am an expert in such matters and I would write
"In the interests of equality and fairness to gender neutral and big arsed men in dresses, no facial hair allowed. I know it's a bind but blame the nancy boys not me"

>facial hair is illegal in Europe

based

Firstly try to spot the personality.
Then make comments when someone hasn't shaved, they will shave just to avoid future comments.
But personally I would never work for you.

"in the interests of equality, women must stand upright when they pee"

>workplace has little to no dress policy
>can rock a viking beard or dyed hair, no one cares
>coworker sometimes wears a kilt
>come in with sweatpants half the time
feels good

Attached: laid back.png (446x296, 201K)

>How would you enforce a "no facial hair" rule
you can't state this fact openly or else you get sued for discrimination in my country.
Simply work around is to only hire females (lol) or males who have a history of always staying clean shaved (lets say someone has an instagram account with months long records of images where he is always clean shaven)

Most security companies have a no facial hair policy. Only under specific circumstances are facial hair allowed and it most be kept neat.

indeed.com/cmp/Securitas/faq/can-you-have-facial-hair?quid=1bpr3kf8pak9r83b

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beard_tax

Attached: Peter_der-Grosse_1838.jpg (894x1200, 234K)

Can't tell if misunderstood or trolling..

>Can't have facial hair
>Picture shows bald man with beard with company logo on chest

>star shitizen
There has been never a bigger scam

PO-LICE THAT MOOSTACHE

>or how would you spot this kind of person before hiring him?
Require CVs with up to date photo.