How can something so shit continue to be market leader...

How can something so shit continue to be market leader? It feels like living in the USSR and having to use the government issued vehicle because nothing else is available.

>no I'm not gonna pay out the ass for a mac
>no I don't want to have to fiddle with Linux and deal with program incompatability

ARGH! Why is there no alternative that can actually compete (ie run ALL software and games) and not shit itself all the time?

>muh street shitter poojeet coders

Why aren't all the shunned, fired or never hired, capable coders forming their own company and make a better OS to compete with this shit?

Why won't anybody stop this nightmare?

Attached: windows-10-logo.gif (2000x1573, 66K)

LTSC just werks

Great thread.
>How can something so shit continue to be market leader?
Jow Forums isn't the whole world, you know.

>How can something so shit continue to be market leader?
Because the competition is 10X worse.
What, are you going to run pajeetOS or ChromeOS? Yeah, didn't think so.

Attached: 1546102784458.png (709x869, 522K)

>PajeetOS
That could be either Applel or MicroShit.

ganoo/shit as well
pajeets are everywhere, only templeos is safe

windows 10 is fine, pro version is what i always use (and linux in a vm). strip out the cancer from w10/disable the cancer and telemetry, and it's sweet.
>Why aren't all the shunned, fired or never hired, capable coders forming their own company and make a better OS to compete with this shit?
making software such as an OS requires focus, talent and money. computers have got a lot more complex than back in the day, when you could have a handful of coders pump out an entire OS in a respectable amount of time. it's complex. you need to get the cooperation of a lot of companies to get support with developing drivers for their hardware and interfaces if you want major success.
this something that has been a burden for linux since its inception. the licensing is messy.

/thread

Because it's just good...deal with it. OS's like 98, XP, 7 and 10 and the living proof that fascism is the best system if done correctly.

>buy 300 eurobucks thinkstation from 2013
>install win10 pro on it, made from the key of some old win7 machine
>runs fast, stable, no micromanaging of components needed, linux subsystem für terminal work
what are you autists complaining about?
>muh, botnet
same stale meme for almost 20 years now.

Attached: 1363760427786.jpg (784x1108, 132K)

Congratulations, you just stumbled upon the phenomenon known as Network Effects

Now if only they started selling it to us mortals... Because right now you can only pirate it.

>Because right now you can only pirate it
And that's a good thing.

Why don't you make one then

You think Microsoft isn't capable of making life harder for pirates? You think that their top people are retards? They know "what's up" but it is in their interest that Windows 10 is used by a lot of people...

>not shit itself all the time?

What about windows 10 'shits itself all the time'?
My system never crashes. It never slows down. It never restarts.

But then again I'm not a retard with automatic updates enabled.

Im a retard with auto updates enabled and my system never crashes and never slows down. Windows 10 is THAT good.

But Jow Forums knows what quality computing is even if the rest of the sheeple faggotry collective just sucks whatever cock is thrust into their face.

>living in the USSR and having to use the government issued vehicle

If you had a government issued car in the USSR, it meant you were a high ranking Party or enterprise official and you got a comfy Volga with a driver.

Yeah just like how game developers are trying their best to stop pirates and fail every single time with infinite layers of DRM

Yet win everytime when it comes to multiplayer...Windows 10 is supposed to have constant access to the internet you know?

> Windows 10 is supposed to have constant access to the internet
All more reason to stay away from this shit.

enjoy capitalism

Objectively it's not that bad.
You should have experienced what was being a Windows user 10 years ago to understand it.
t.boomer