Project Failures

Post some failures. I'll start

Attached: google glass.jpg (1000x667, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manufacturing.net/article/2019/04/augmented-reality-and-smart-factory
killedbygoogle.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me it starts earlier.
Did some of you struggle with this problem as well?
Whether it's reading or simply thing to chill in a meditative position, I never feel comfortable the way I sit for more than a few minutes. If I read on over 20 minutes in a seat, then it's because my mind filtered the uncomfortable sitting position away and I'm immersed in the text. How to learn to get into a comfortable position? How to solve this urban issue?
Thanks

Attached: 1559760592124.jpg (640x960, 62K)

linux

Oh wait, you seem to mean not personal projects but commercial ones - nevermind

> 45° FOV
> Only runs cucked trash UWP """apps""
> Recognizes two fucking gestures

Into the trash it goes

Attached: holotrash.jpg (2400x1600, 2.69M)

I work in AR and already tested the Hololense 2. It actually keeps track of your hand all the time now - besides the product is technically very impressive and will contribute to the evolution even if they don't find industrial takers.
Don't think of video game entertainment systems, think of workers of all kind getting local information embedded in the environment they see

Attached: 1563099159623.png (447x625, 243K)

Yeah, HoloLens 2 seems promising indeed. I was only talking about the first one, it was really just an overpriced tech demo.

aren't they used in fields like medicine and engineering?

Why does Google have so many failed projects?

If you pump out a lot, you also fail a lot. The guys in pickup who get the most girls are also the guys who get the most rejections (by anastronomical margin)

Hey Microsoft.
>aren't they used in fields like medicine and engineering?
Which use cases exactly? Being "used in X field" can mean someone uses it to watch PDF slides. People aren't doing surgery and designing bridges with your gadget.

It was Google, it wasn't a failure but just another project for the sake of being a project.
They will make billions of profits 10-20 years from shit they "learned" via this. They have been working like that for ages.

yoga, working out to achieve Lotus position. Visit a Yoga class and try to find a good teacher that does not ony focus on the movements but also on breathing. Helps you to relax and feel comfortable more easy

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS - MAGIC LEAP.

Attached: secretive ML.png (697x740, 294K)

manufacturing.net/article/2019/04/augmented-reality-and-smart-factory

I tried everything from making my own os to making my own game to making a learning mobile app. Now I just get drunk and mastrubate. I have realized that I have no worth as a human being so I have removed myself from society completely. My system for getting drunk involves calculating which beverage has the lowest price per alcohol %.

Usually such alcohol comes in plastic or cartboard packaging. It's even cheaper when bought in bulk. I can get shitfaced for 4$ in my country but sometimes I treat myself to a 10$ cheap shit whiskey.

Attached: blend_smu1.jpg (900x1200, 277K)

>think of workers of all kind getting local information embedded in the environment they see
All I can really think of is a dystopian police state. None of this tech has any fun applications.

Ur an honest man don't lose hope

just stand

>tfw google is the chad of tech
=(

Attached: linux-logo.jpg (430x316, 41K)

I am unemployed with no employable skills. I know many things but I am not really good at anything.

Here is sangria my new cheapest alcohol. For just 2$ I can get a wine mixed with juice 7-8% alcohol in a plastic bottle.

>The guys in pickup who get the most girls are also the guys who get the most rejections (by anastronomical margin)

Pickup artists are scammers who pay women to act on camera. And guys who brag about picking up women are usually lying.

Attached: Sangria.jpg (280x180, 13K)

>guys who brag about picking up women are usually lying.
Basically yes, but knowing how to actually get girls is a real thing. Hell one of the best thing you can do if you're into a girl and you keep seeing her in a non-romantic setting and you keep having positive interactions is to just look her up in the phone book and go over to her place and knock on the door and ask her out. Even if they ultimately reject you, they'll still consider it an alpha as fuck move.

That has to be the most ballsy thing I have ever heard of

There's no proof Google can make a profit from anything from advertising.

OP's mom pregnancy.

Yeah, which is you nobody ever gives you any shit for doing it because you clearly have balls of steel.

Attached: MafiaAdvice.png (540x588, 344K)

killedbygoogle.com

I. STILL. MISS. GOOGLE. WAVE.

>Beta attempts to "wow" a girl

Attached: beta-orbiter.jpg (749x250, 46K)

Attached: logo.jpg (1920x1200, 272K)

Try webdev.

>ItJustWorks.jpg

I didn't start feeling this until I had a run with SSRIs Zoloft and Lexapro.

Now I think I may have a form of parkisons.

Standing and working in short bursts is the only way user.

If there is a second one, it means the first one wasn't a failure. You don't create sequels for failures.

Based

based on what?

i remember a video showing surgeons using hololense to view 3d models of the area they were working and something like this.

wtf bro

Attached: 1550049650574.png (446x473, 240K)

jannies being trannies