Do you know the best way to pirate Windows but refuse to share it? Why?

Do you know the best way to pirate Windows but refuse to share it? Why?

Like this information shouldn't be secret. I had to rely on some well-meaning fellow at MDL to share his current Windows 10 hacktivation method with me. Otherwise I'd be SOL.

Attached: productkey2-100625044-large[1].png (580x441, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/microsoft-toolkit-official-kms-solution-for-microsoft-products.28669/
github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just bite the bullet and buy a key off ebay for a fiver (english slang for 5 quid aka 5 notes aka 5 dollars but probably more about 6 dollars cause yanks)

KMSpico was the best way. It still works but it's not maintained anymore
the current best way now is microsoft toolkit
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/microsoft-toolkit-official-kms-solution-for-microsoft-products.28669/

dont do this, they can revoke your license.

download a crack from piratebay

KMS Spico
KMSAuto

The to TPB and download the Win10Ent LTSC that the user generation2 has posted, then when installing select DLA for the activation method. It won't ever go bad.

>github.com/kkkgo/KMS_VL_ALL

Learn to google things and lurk more.

>they can revoke your license.
except they never do. been using this key for donkeys years mate

KMS + Enterprise :^)
Don't know why anyone would buy eBay keys from Dreamspark sellers...

I just download Gen2 releases from torrents, never had a virus

install vlmcsd on your router
activate anything in your network

on pic related, i just find some generic keys for it then use either hwidgen or kmsvl-all(or kmspico when i have no choice left)
afaik /sqt/ had pastebin links for iso downloads and activations

MDL is pretty much the best place for that stuff, when asked Jow Forums just reposts their advice or ignores you.

I will admit my method might rely on having a Microsof Account but it's basically faultless (as in it gives you a legitimate license for absolutely nothing).

HWIDGEN is the best way to activate windows. It's painless and permanent, plus you only need to do it once and after reinstall Windows will be already activated.

If anyone else mentions something else other than HWIDGEN is a faggot and should be shot immediately. Any other solution is niggerlicious and only brainlets use them and keep mentioning in every single one of these threads.

That's the method I'm using but I hadn't heard of it until this go-around with my latest PC build.

Just use the evaluation, it's fully functional and you will reinstall before the 90 days is up anyway.

HWIDGEN you idiot.
And KMS_VL_ALL for office

Do you really need to be so stereotypically British?

install gentoo

aye mate. eating a steak n kidney puddin right now

forums . mydigitallife . net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535/#post-838808

Worked for me.

# Overview

- Batch script(s) to automate the activation of supported Windows and Office products using local KMS server emulator, or external server.

- The script is designed not to override the permanent activation of products (Windows or Office), only non-activated products will be KMS-activated (if supported).

- The script correctly handle Windows 10 multi-editions-coexistence (since version 1607) to avoid changing current edition or override retail activation.

- The ultimate feature of this solution when installed, it will provide 24/7 activation, whenever the system itself request it (renewal, reactivation, hardware change, Edition upgrade, new Office...), without needing interaction from user.

- Some security programs will report infected files due KMS emulating, this is false-positive, as long as you download the file from this trusted Home Page.

Therefore, temporary suspend Antivirus realtime protection, or exclude the downloaded file and extracted folder from scanning to avoid quarantine.

- Refer to the included ReadMe.html file, or online ReadMe page for more info on:

What is KMS activation? KMS Emulator? How it works?
Supported Products.
Converting Office ClickToRun Retail to Volume.
How to use.
Activation modes, features and additional options.
Debugging and troubleshooting activations errors.
SppExtComObjHook.dll source code.

I just use old win7 keys and the MS windows media creation tool that includes the ISO.
If you don’t have any old keys, look on local buy and sell sites like CL/Kijiji/etc. Somebody probably has a picture of their old key in an ad.

This
In 2019 we have trasperant open source activators
I don't understand why brainlets still bother with russian botnet activatos

>Do you know the best way to pirate Windows
Yes
>but refuse to share it?
Yes
>Why?

>Do you know the best way to pirate Windows
Yes; by downloading the ISO straight from Microsoft.
>but refuse to share it?
Yes.
>Why?
Because I don't need to share common knowledge to the mentally handicapped.

You're not looking in the right places. If you searched any archive of this board you'd find thousands of people mentioning hwidgen, there's tutorials on reddit of all places as well, with links and everything

Rebeccablacktech is one of the riches recourses on tech related shit on the net

>he has to pirate his OS
top kek