What group of tech people wastes the most money? What do they spend it on?

What group of tech people wastes the most money? What do they spend it on?
I have an interest in selling to/ scamming these groups.

Attached: _20180524_142657.jpg (1075x968, 336K)

iToddlers

Attached: image00219.jpg (841x1200, 113K)

gamers
just slap a few leds on something and tell them it's overclockable

All pajeets are scamming them, the market is too saturated. If that was viable I'd already be rich.

This is what I'm currently doing, I've made about 800$ this month in profit, with I of 1400$. The only problem with this market is, everyone wants fucking new retail for their old ass GTX 680. But, ive made it work

Elderly / non-tech-literate people, desu. Just charge $400 per year to "activate" their windows defender, and say it will prevent hacking and online banking theft.

$/person or as a group? For the former, audiophiles are probably at the top.

Audiophiles
Muh cable is special because it got the best tone
Gamers
Muh Router ist best because it got the best ping it's a gaming router

Literally get a $100 laptop, spraypaint it silver, and plop an apple logo on it. Hackintosh

People who can't build PCs. Charge people a 150 buck setup fee per build. After that install a lightweight coin mining program that launches with steam or chrome or something.

Phishing to be able to post a file that mines cryptocurrency. For example people who want to download games for free

fuck off and stop ruining my VNs

Fuck you consumerfag

Gamers

Wouldn't it make you something like $1 a year per install? Why not just get a job at that point?

crypto

- Any field where technology isn't really moving. Audiophiles or any audio gear really. It's the same old copper coils and magnets in speakers and headphones as there was 50 years ago. Same old cables. It's all extremely overpriced. Photography would be another field. They blow a lot of money even on simple shit like filters.

- Gamers are cashcows but they're also bootlickers of giant companies, so it'll be hard. They're not gonna buy a $500 cable holder but they will blow $500 on paid online, shit games they dont play and microtransactions.

- itoddlers are a alright option. Come up with something that (badly) fixes the inherent problems with apple products.

- People who crowdfund. Make a good campaign and it's free money. Combine with any of the above for profit.

This

You can get much more than that if you mine a coin that uses a hash algo with no asic released for it yet.

/v/, people who browse pc building general, amd and intel shills