I pay for no ads

i pay for no ads

Attached: 20190724_131954855_iOS.jpg (900x900, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/youtube-vanced-apk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just get vanced

just block them.

How to block ads on mobile without paying?

xda-developers.com/youtube-vanced-apk/

>iOS.jpg
lol

Vanced has lost its impeccable effectiveness for blocking ads. I see ads in my search results, front page, and I also see merch under the player in portrait mode.
This started happening a few weeks ago and I've seen other people reporting it too.

Attached: FOTO_20190724_103134.jpg (534x385, 24K)

NewPipe

I pirate youtube.

since when youtube has ads?

I don't pay and have no ads. Also I have background playback. What's your problem?

Next update should fix it.

lol use newpipe retard

This desu

Which is best Vanced or Newpipe? Does either have features beyond what the official app has?

Me too desu

You don't pay for ads goddamn stupid retard.

no idea about vanced
but new pipe.

has no ads
listen to audio only
play in baclground
popup video
download audio or video.
rss feed so no account needed.
playlist creation for music i guess.
and some more

Vanced is a mod of the official app, it blocks ads, allows background playback and has a black theme. Also a few other minor tweaks, and you can even use your youtube account without gapps since it has its own microg. Newpipe is an entirely new client, its main features are the ability to play audio only and to download things. It's not intended to be used with an account. Also it's better at blocking ads since it doesn't have them in the first place, it's fully FOSS.

Alright thanks a lot
Newpipe sounds pretty damn good

If you're still not using adblocking software in 2011+8 on your computer, then there's no helping you.
If you're talking about mobile, you're still probably beyond saving, but if not then use Youtube Vanced. ad-free AND allows windowed/background/screen-off playback.

I just haven't updated vanced at all since I last installed it about a year ago. I never trust blocking apps because it's always only a matter of time before they get paid of to whitelist stuff or let ads through or whatever.

Ublock on firefox.
Hello fellow third worlders. We had no ads for years as well but it will eventually get to you too.

I’m richer than you, I do have an iPhone...

I pay to run music in the background

Attached: -JUQpKBz_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I play music in the background from jewtube for free

>iPhone is a measurement for wealth for him
Way to out yourself as a pajeet, unless you are joking.

>tripfag
>vanced
checks out

NewPipe breaks every two weeks.

>there are ""people"" who still don't know how to circumvent YouTube ads
you have to have the mental age of 13 at this point

Just use Invidio.us or Steamable.com. You can download videos with both audio and video from both and upload to Streamable just to copying and pasting the URL. I would recommend doing the latter for the sake of prolonging video availability in case YT mods delete it because of retarded or corrupt censorship and copyright policies.

See Invidious is your friend in this. It's just a site that aggregates YouTube videos, while stripping out ads and allowing direct video downloads straight from the page.

What's the problem with vanced you autist?

Imagine paying money to have fewer features.

Attached: icon.png (750x730, 104K)

I pay for YouTube premium believe in supporting a platrorm free of ads and the gross influence of other corporations. Not for YouTube's sake, but for YouTubers.

Fuck ads, fuck consumerism, fuck sensationalism. All of this bullshit being pumped into people 24/7 is killing society.

>using youtube

I unirinically don't use youtube

what is so special about it

Does it get rid of the "This video was sponsored by...." bullshit?

Yes Goy, pay Google money that will surely make them stop.

He is not joking. I legit have a cousin who said this exact same thing. He thinks he's rich because he pays for no ads and has an iphone. When I explained .flac to him he said he don't have room for files that big.

That's why you get a phone with a micro sd slot dumbass.

Attached: rich & dumb.jpg (434x100, 18K)

if it breaks intall previous versions.
some how it works.

also
webtube is a nice alternative for those times.
not many options but it just works

Newpipe

Don't waste your breathe trying to help idiots user, let them learn their lesson the hard way.

>a mod of the official app
>it's fully FOSS
How? The official app is not FOSS