THEYRE TESTING 5G ON AMERICAN DIPLOMATS

Attached: its over.png (929x1052, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/23/us-diplomats-brains-shrunk-sonic-attacks-cuban-embassy-scientific/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sheeeit i remember those news. The attack indeed was weird as fuck. I wouldn't want to be in their place.

Attached: 1344401983207.jpg (295x287, 13K)

a new health report was released regarding the 5g tests and it found that the diplomats brains had shrunk permanently and the 5g exposure had caused permanent brain function loss

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/23/us-diplomats-brains-shrunk-sonic-attacks-cuban-embassy-scientific/

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/07/23/us-diplomats-brains-shrunk-sonic-attacks-cuban-embassy-scientific/

Better not step out of line goy, or a government van will be passing by your house in the night to permanently shrink your brain and give you brain damage. Now be a good goy and give up your guns!

>5G truly is a mind control weapon that will turn Americans into brainless pro-Israel consumerist golems

So it'll turn Americans into... Americans?

Attached: confused.jpg (505x431, 31K)

>americans found out to have smaller brains
well, no big surprise there

Attached: Large.gif.png.png (636x440, 115K)

>that will turn Americans into brainless pro-Israel
>will
They already are, since forever.

>Brains shrunk
So they became normal Americans

>The brainlet meme has become real
Clown world

>75% of the world's 100 top schools are american
>computers are american
>internet is american
>american companies dominate the world
>american influence dominates the world
>american culture so strong and so omnipresent that people forget they're even american because they spread literally everywhere, like jeans or tshirts
>american gdp constantly rising, economy booming, europe in a 10 year recession since 2008 and shrunk per capita since 2017
>best performing european economies like norway rely on oil and petroleum and still create far less value than regions like boston or silicon valley
>americans earn more, have more money, more economic freedom, get to choose how to spend instead of being forced into subsidizing "free" benefits for others
>europeans so thoroughly living in the shadow of americans and so upset at inferiority that they're solving google (american) captchas right now to try and repair their ego

based

>pay $100,000 year to fund Pajeets with scholarships in "elite" universities
>"b-but x is american"
Enjoy your snipped dick

>Neumann was hungarian
>Mutts might make more, but they have much higher expenses as well
>Many countries have far greater economic freedom than USA
Just a few things I migh point out, keep seething tho

>they're solving google (american) captchas right now to try and repair their ego
lol

>Neumann was hungarian
oh, I guess you didn't know that nearly all "americans" actually came from other places to take part in an extremely successful economy and research/business environment. otherwise pointing out something like this makes no sense. every wealthy european country currently has a brain drain towards america as the best and most ambitious europeans would prefer to live in a place where their hard work and ambitions are rewarded instead of stifled in order to subsidize the poor and lazy.

Nowhere does this article mention 5G. It even says it was a sonic attack. So, you know, sound.

>Europeans come over to rule over mentally retarded, inferior fatlings and take their money
>America strong
lmao

>Actually going to the trouble of typing all this out because of a few jokes

The anal pain is intense with this one, lads

All of this typed in English.

Thanks old chum!

Seething

OH GOD NOT MY BRAIN NO
Don't let the hebrews have this...

If you'd try to shrink an Amerimutt's brain it would become a black hole.

shut up fatass no one cares

You forgot
>America has the only recorded cases of brain shrinking

>5g exposure
>sonic tests
Fucking retard peddling disinformation. 5G is EM not sonic at all. The attacks are totally unrelated to 5G

Based

Schizos BTFO

Attached: 5657F955-1CD8-4BE2-AB54-B6F68E79434D.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

imagine if america didn't have to babysit hordes of lesser races

>he's already had his brain shrunk
is it too late to stop it

What the fuck?
That's some sci-fi shit.

5g is the future user

See

>study finds
>study finds
>study finds

>>>there's no link to the study

that is late stage of schizophrenia there my lads

5g got to him first

What's the verdict lads, schizo or paid russian?

Attached: spam3.jpg (2321x3717, 3.65M)

Have sex

Oh no, another amerifat with a shrunken brain

>when you're brain has already shrunk

Have medication/different employment

guys I just did some calls on my 5g ready phone and I feel a weird stretching inside my skull what can I do at this point