What's the best way for an dumbass fucking as i learn programming?

what's the best way for an dumbass fucking as i learn programming?

Attached: 1563977664542.png (422x564, 170K)

admit it to yourself, you don't have the dedication or willpower to do it.

Move to India. A consulting company will train you, provide you with a h1b visa and handle your taxes. Then you will be shipped back to the west as a developer with a contract job.

download a mainstream IDE and look for basic programs in which language you want to learn. i unironically recommend C since it forces you to learn how the programs interact with the OS resources

Beat your head against the wall on miscellaneous projects for literally years

do not learn using an ide

This. Currently reading C Programming, A Modern Approach. Finding the willpower to finish the last 400 pages

Try learning English first

Well your spelling proves that you aren't very bright.

Go back to reBBit

Uh, are you asking the correct way to read programming books while being fucked in the ass?

i think using an IDE in the beginning makes it easier to understand the problems with your code and allows a beginner to run his programs easily enough.

Why would you learn programming as a dumbass?
If you want to get a job, do what women and charismatic normies do. They don't need skills, they bullshit their way in.
If you want to create something, then you need to be smart.

The exception is if you want to make vidya because those are made mostly by artists.

Attached: 1479618381410.png (225x225, 10K)

In all honesty I deleted my Reddit account, because our uncle came to visit, and he knows I do stuff on my pc a lot, so he's like "You should check me out on reddit, here's my username" I lied and told him I didn't use reddit, but later that day I deleted the account, because it had my name in it.

>If you want to get a job, do what women and charismatic normies do. They don't need skills, they bullshit their way in.
A woman dosn't have to bullshit their way in, just join the women support group. Also a lot of jobs for women are in web design positions
>If you want to create something, then you need to be smart.
This is completely wrong. If a monkey was trained to code, they could do a decent job
>t.brainlet
>The exception is if you want to make vidya because those are made mostly by artists.
A lot of the time, an artist would use some engine to make it for them

>Uncle is young enough to know how to make reddit account
>Bonding with nephew
>uncle came to visit
t.13 year old

Yeah, I was 14 at the time, this happened 9 years ago.

>If a monkey was trained to code, they could do a decent job
Confirmed for not knowing shit.
I worked in a slav software house, I've seen what happens if you try to overpower nature with nurture.

kys

underrated post

>This is completely wrong. If a monkey was trained to code, they could do a decent job

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

I'm talking to you kid

Act retarded and jump around like a monkey. That's one way for a dumbass fucking as I to learn programming

Wash your penis