Here's your entry-level job application bro-

Here's your entry-level job application bro-

Attached: job_app.png (774x901, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoDSK3NThCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtpgt0xWF2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Cost effectively get a donut to a friend 1200 miles away.
Send them the recipe over email.

Or buy it via an app so they can just pick it up.
What are these hippy dippy questions.

Press it flat, freeze dry it and mail it as a letter. There was no clause specifically stating that it had to arrive edivle and/or in the original shape.

HIRE THIS MAN

What sort of brainless cuck do you have to be to want to work at these slave houses.

Good god, HR is fucking cancer. This is what happens when you make an entire job sector based on literally doing nothing but taking up space and finding ways to justify your own existence.

Order it locally to him. If he just need any donut.

This would make sense for general interview, as interviews are designed to get to you as a person, so I see the logic behind this to see if you're fit. However, how is any of this considered technical?

>cost effectively get a donut to a friend 1200 miles away
Call a donut shop near said friend and have the donut shop or a third party deliver it to them. Also, they didn't specify that the donut has to be a baked good, so you could order a donut floaty or some other "donut" shit off amazon.

Wait for the friend to visit me, then give him the donut. There was no time limit set.

What do you think guys?

Attached: fieri.png (573x459, 29K)

perfection itself

basted and flavorpilled

Attached: fieri flavortown fist of the north star.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

If you want to discuss problems with AI, why not talk about how it ruins the hiring process to the point where applying for jobs is entirely useless, and you have to rely on networking to get you anywhere.

So true. Throughout my entire life, I have never ever gotten a job through online applications. This was true a decade ago when I was in highschool going around looking for min-wage jobs and all the chains telling me to apply online and didn't get back to me, but then one place allowed me to apply in person. It was true when I was looking for part-time work during college as well. In grad school all my applications fell through, but I got a well-paying job as a researcher in my professor's lab. After graduating, all my applications fell on deaf ears and nobody was willing to give a new guy a chance until someone vouched for me.

The whole system is fucked

Am I hired?

Attached: answers.png (774x992, 161K)

HIRE THIS MAN

Is this the kind of "add the living color. Go for it. There are no limits. Have fun with this." kind of stuff they want?

Attached: job_app_bullying.png (525x146, 9K)

Exactly! Literally the only way to get a job is to beg the right person for it in a way that doesn't come across or appear to be begging that person for a job. It should be common knowledge by now that none of the hiring software actually works, especially for the tech industry, but they seem to be the worst offenders. Then they complain about labor shortages...

I don't work in tech, but it's another professional high-level field, and it's the exact same story. Allegedly tons of shortages everywhere, but nobody is willing to give new graduates a chance. That or you bend over backwards jumping through hoops just to get hired for an intern-level position where you get paid jack fucking shit and work long-ass hours for 1-2 years just to be *CONSIDERED* for a real job.

>as a disabled POC, being "cost effective" does not matter me. what matters is that people know black lives matter. instead of ordering my friend a donut, i would partake in police brutality protests
bam. enjoy your 6-figure job

Colleges don't train their students how to write software. This is the main problem. Your education starts those first couple of years working for most people, and no one wants to train them.

Yeah, but it's not just programming/tech that I'm talking about. I work in a completely different field, but it's the exact same story. Nobody is willing to hire anyone new, and even with experienced people, everyone just uses the connections they've made during their jobs to get other jobs. It's a positive feedback loop and new grad are totally fucked unless they have the golden ticket. Again, not just tech, not just programming stuff.

Maybe no one wants to train people?

yeah, no shit. That's the problem though. Nobody is willing to train. Everyone wants years of experience. Noobs get no experience because nobody is willing to train them. The only noobs who end up getting a foot in the door are the lucky ones who know someone on the inside to vouch for them. Otherwise you're fucked.

girls are unironically all like this.

how are ESL ethnics getting past these interviews

They don't go through the normal channels. Those are only for white goyim. The pajeets coming in straight from hyderabad get fast-tracked and don't need to bother with pesky screeners or interviews.

>"What will you do that make you better than anyone else?"
Hell, they wrote it.

I know of a pre-screening application software that literally gives you these sorts of questions by forcing you to enable your webcam for a recorded "audition" video and then giving them to you one after the other with zero preparation whatsoever.

>This is what incels actually believe

>telling him to go buy a donut himfuckingself

Hey boss, finished that big project under budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoDSK3NThCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rtpgt0xWF2g
Love that memory.

Attached: 2qdo32kgerc11.jpg (356x360, 16K)

It's not that hard. Just train a recognize objects algorithm on a zillion drive thru windows, signs and other crap found only in drive thrus, and feed it every 20th frame of each episode. Then after each episode, manually examine the frames it flagged.

Drive in's aren't drive-throughs. They are where you park outside and they deliver the food to you.

>no world hunger/world peace

expected from this soulless industry
enjoy making animated emojis you clowns

Did I mention that this is for one of the top 5 biggest banks in America.

Yeah, you could probably just order a box of krispy kremes on grubhub or whatever.
Now, a hard problem would be to cost effectively send the donut, undamaged, without anyone finding out what you sent or that you sent it.

This is painfully accurate if females in the West. Zero personality all talk.

Instant hire, 300k starting.

This are some fucking ENG100 level questions right here. This literally reads like it was taken out of some writing prompt for a high school or low level English Lit and Composition class in college.

I always hated this shit. If I ever saw these questions on a job application I'd throw it in the trash and find something else. Doesn't seem like a good fit for me.

It's for a top 5 bank though.

Honestly this is a great answer

I had some of those questions for an engineering/ research job I applied for and got while at uni.
For the 'hard' problem I just put the way the book 'Altered Carbon' (that was years before the Netflix abomination) solved colonization of Exoplanets.

based and redpilled, you're hired.

Attached: Untitled.png (774x901, 241K)

I actually wrote John Carmack on mine. Nice.

>It's for a top 5 bank though.

Attached: soy.png (644x800, 15K)

Gotta take those fintech spring boards where you can user.

>fintech
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK that word

It's like findom but in reverse.

oposite personalities here

>Tell me about your most challenging class and why?
History class, so many inaccuracies about WW2 it was a real challenge not to shoot up the campus and send all these globalist puppets where they belong.
>What did you learn that surprised you the most?
That kikes are alien invaders and have been trying to subvert the world since ancient times and that Hitler was right. Was a real redpill.
>Why do you want to work in software
To make the most sophisticated defenses against these reptillian faggots. I just happen to be good in this particular field and am interested in contributing to the salvation of our race.
>What will you do that will make you better than anyone else?
I plan on making a neural network that, when fed sufficient information, will find the most efficient way to exterminate jews, niggers and faggots.
>How would you change the world?
By exterminating all the subhuman scum as well as these fucking reptillian invaders.
>Who is the most interesting tehnical person and why?
Bill Gates. Because while he cleverly slips under THEIR radar as a "philantrophist" he is actually trying to prevent the reproduction of niggers in africa as well as trying to exterminate them with biological weapons disguised as vaccines. The man is a true genius and makes me proud of white race.
>What is the best invention you cannot live without?
Japanese 2D animation. They are honorary whites.
>How would you communicate effectively if there was no internet.
Encrypted smoke signals so that the jews and chinks cannot spy on me.
>What is the most recent book you have read and what made you choose it?
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler. It was recommended to me by some of the most enlightened intellectuals on Jow Forums.

:^)

Great you passed the prescreen. Now you have all these certs right?

Attached: averagejob.png (756x684, 58K)

>BTW
YIKES