Is $30 for a used one of these good...

Is $30 for a used one of these good? The case is broken a little but i figure ill put the parts in a gayming desktop case and resell it for $150? Would that be fair? Also any links to a cheap expensive looking gayming case please

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-003633.jpg (720x1280, 195K)

>$30
I'd buy it. Seems cheaper, and more capable than a top of the line raspberry pi 4.

Great deal

That's dirt cheap buy it.

bangin price. deffo buy

Buy it and swap the mechanical hard drive with an SSD, you'll have a fast machine and you will be set for years to come.

Dell uses a proprietary form factor.

Those motherboards usually have their own form factor, not ATX compatible.

I know people who've done the same thing with Optiplexes, you have to dremel holes into the new chassis and figure out a solution around front-panel-connectors being proprietary.

>Nice deal though, I'd 100% buy that shit

really great deal, id buy one

For 30 dollars I'd buy it just to have a backup computer, and just having some extra storage. You won't be swapping out or upgrading much though. I've dealt with these exact PCs before and they use a proprietary form factor for the mobo/psu/case. Also they're too narrow to fit a normal PCIe card, so you won't be dropping in a graphics card and getting a modest gaming pc either.

Some people like to use an adapter for a new PSU, and remove the side panels, and/or riser for a GPU.

I suppose, but at that point it just doesn't seem worth it to use a frankenbox as your case anyway

The point is to keep everything in place. It's actually better than having no case which is also an option.

And unlike a rasppi you can actually get it for 30$ and don't have to spend another 30 on various bullshit before being able to use it.

unironically faster than what 95% of the top 30% richest people in the world use

Sauce

I've run a couple of small gaming servers on older dells. Those things are work horses. And for 30$ you really can't beat that. Please buy.

We had dozens of those (or similar) machines sitting in the manufactory for years getting drenched in dust and oil. That price seems too good to be true

the fact that the first world use thin laptops with gimped cooling as their primary workstation.
an desktop i5 ivy bridge would beat all of those

>the fact that the first world use thin laptops with gimped cooling as their primary workstation.
Nice sauce.

also x86

>fact
It's actually just your opinion.

He's actually right

actually, the board inside this is micro atx and even uses a standard front panel connector from what i can see

I agree with my husband

Then prove it.

Do some research on your own. I am not your personal bitch.

My research led me to believe that Mark Zuckerberg games on a top of the line lenovo desktop with high end hardware configuration, but carries a mac, and that Bill Gates carries around a surface pro, and has a beast of a battle station at home.
I can't find anything on Jeff Besos, the Koch brothers, or any other billionaire though.

Can you give out your sources for research, or will that just prove that your a lying faggot that doesn't understand the differences between facts, and opinions, you fucking reTard?

>your a lying faggot
>your

Attached: 1560676466452.jpg (429x600, 116K)

Buy as many as you can at that price, fuck.