Will there ever be a point in history where females are attracted to male programmers?

Will there ever be a point in history where females are attracted to male programmers?

Attached: 1563949630892.png (1813x1016, 782K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you are attractive, and also a programmer, are you an attractive programmer? Or are you a programmer who is an attractive person.

If they make a lot of money, yes.

you are an attractive social retard

doesn't matter if you're a programmer or what. if your personality is shit and you're a cunt, you will see no pussy. job is irrelevant.

Yeah when you can fix or build shit. Anything physical cause women love to get physical.

>Yeah when you can fix or build shit.
Keep believing and we'll keep screwing your women.

>he thinks him being a programmer is a detriment to his sexual value
>he inherently associates programming with feelings of being unattractive, undesirable
loser mindset, never going to make it

I want to inseminate Tessa.

That's a boy, r-right?

Take the brogrammer pill. Why wouldn't you?

lol. I know programmers pulling in 300+ k USD and still can't get laid without outright paying for the woman

Yes.

Attached: Sexbots.png (535x1312, 106K)

Females are not attracted to males. They're attracted to the male's wallet.

hetrosexual women are breeders, they dont care what you look like, they want someone they feel safe breeding with for long term,

let that soak in a while, chew on that idea with your brain and think it over a while

>personality
Doesn't matter for women.
The only part of personality they care about is confidence.

with or without looksmaxing?

Maleanon here. Shitty bait thread but somebody here has this issue
>are you a cool guy to be around?
>how bad is your temper?
>do you look handsome and/or cute or are your manners like this?
>are you in a good spot in life? Or do you have prospects to be in one?
>do you think you're a genuinely good person?
>last but not least, when was the last time you were genuinely interested in a girl? Did you talk to her? If no, why not?

M2
No

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-29-11-22-27-326_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x2160, 1.72M)

Lol I'm guessing without
They're probably fat and ugly

Close, and that's correct for some but women are attracted to men not males.

I wanna fugg tessa

If you think females aren't attracted to you because you're a programmer you're retarded. The probably is that most programmers are just autistic type guys with no clue on how to interact with people. I'm a programmer and I'm married. I have a normal life and friends, but I've met a lot of the stereotypical programmer nerds who just don't understand basic interaction.

see

only things that matter is attractivness and money
literally that's it
and not only with women but that;s how the whole world works
if you're attractive you're basically set for life
if you're ugly you should neck yourself because no matter how hard you willl work you willl never be looked on in the same way people look at attractive people

anyway, Have Fun Bro !!!!

>check up on my old autistic college programming friend who spent his free time making 3 player chess games in VB
>now works as a software support project manager
>married a 5/10 ching chong bing

Well, he did better than me at least.

Do you lack the willpower to follow own advice or do you not actually believe it?

At my workplace everyone in the dev team is married except me and the other 20 something junior dev.

I'm a fresh grad doing the interviewing rounds and most programmers at companies look like complete normies. Like, you would guess that they were business majors in college. I think the autists all got weeded out for "behavioral" reasons

they arent??

programmers get -10 Personality automatically
play as an Imperial, goddamn

This is meekakitty, right? I used to watch her youtube channel like 10+ years ago.

yeah she became really popular
and also deleted most of her older songs

Sure, if you're decent looking with an alright personality, your job doesn't matter much.

>>personality
>Doesn't matter for women.
lmao what is this nonsense

there is no such thing as personality
depending on how attractive you are you can either be called cute and quirky or a fucking nolife weirdo
welcome to real life retard

Women are completely 100% shallow, they only mention personality to soothe own ego when their vapidity is pointed out.

If only thing mildly interesting about you is your wallet you have some serious problems.
No wonder losers like that attract the worst kind of women, in the end is their fault.

Grow a pair and act like a man and not mommy's manchild.

It's bizarre how detached some of you guys are from real life. Personality doesn't exist and women don't care about it? Lmao.

>one guy says apples are better and other says oranges are? WOOOOW WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSER INCELS WHO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE

I pull in 0 USD and my gf craves my dick, not even larping

Take a lap

>depending on how attractive you are you can either be called cute and quirky or a fucking nolife weirdo
Can confirm, this literally happened to me and my friend in HS, we were always outcasts that liked playing vidya more than playing with other kids. When puberty hit and it became obvious I'm ugly and he looks like a chad he started getting attention even tho we behave in the same way and were interested in the same things. I was of course ignored by everyone and after few months my friend found a gf. We still hanged out from time to time but many years later I heard they were laughing at me behind my back and it completely destroyed my trust to humans. But also blackpilled me on how only appearance matters.
Sure there will always be people who say it's not true but that's lying or coping.
Atractivness is the single most important trait we have, everything else like intelligence, personality, skills and such doesn't matter in real life (employment and education), because no matter how skilled or knowledgeable you are you're if you're not pleasent to look like no one will want to hang out with you. Unless of course they want to make fun of you or feel better about themselves.

Truth be told most of you fuckers have no fucking clue and no balls to do anything about it.
Then it's all about excuses, you need money, you need to be super handsome and built like a Greek god.
Next step is saying that you don't want women at all so you jerk off entire day to traps and Chinese cartoons...

Life's full of obstacles and problems, fucking man up and push through, stop acting like a bitch

But how can one stop having a looser mindset. Honest question

>you don't want women at all so you jerk off entire day to traps
Based detached retard being a total hypocrite, invoking shit known to be false

Yep it doesn't exist because your personality is solely dictated by how others perceive you. Depending on it the same actions may be received differently. As I said above when my friend played video games all day girls thought it was unique and interesting because he looked good. When I played video games all day I was perceived as a sad nolife.
That's how life works and you have to be delusional or retarded to think otherwise.

Be physically attractive.
If you do that, it won't be a "loser mindset" but just being shy and quirky.

you on the bottom

Attached: rusek.jpg (938x994, 312K)

Just because you like same things doesn't mean you two act completely the same.
I bet you if you got some attention you would fuck it up, maybe you had some but you were too autistic to even notice.
Your friend obviously have some people skill, and brain, that's why he left.
On the other hand you still cry about some situation from way back...
See the difference?

Nice cope muffin, go jump on dragon dido.

>le cope
I accept your surrender.

sure thing bro!

Attached: just hit the gym bro.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Yeah this is just not how it works. I'm sure extremely poor or good looks affect how you're perceived, but nowhere near as much as you seem to think. Also, "playing video games all day" isn't a personality. If that's all there is to a person, they would be pretty fucked.
Personality is an important factor but it's not everything. Of course there are vapid people who only care about looks (or other singular thing), but most men and women are looking for a more well rounded package.

this has to be a troll

I know of a couple of girls in my class who loves this one guy's(programmer) dick and worships his cum.

>go out in a bar where no one knows you

wow, you're not a programmer anymore, no one gives a shit about your algorithms anyway, have some personal stories and chill out with a broad

if one of your reasons for a career path is to have a greater chance with women, the worst thing that can happen is if it actually ends up working out,

Attached: mullet-1.jpg (625x700, 42K)

Why? Ask your average person on the street about these things and you get similar results. It's this place really that's the outlier.

>not realizing that he is getting a pretty good deal by spending a few bucks and then gets to keep the rest of the 300k himself

Why so defensive? I would say I'm average looking also not tall, 180cm don't want to calculate in burger units.

I had problems with the law before, did some stupid shit like coke, I was broke at one point but guess what? Didn't had problems with girls.
I was always interested in how things work, picked up programming as a hobby way back.
Get my life straight, lived in 4 countries traveled wherever I wanted to go. While doing that, trained regularly, learned to play two instruments and I'm fluent in 4 languages.

Stop fucking bitching and start doing shit.

I'm 170cm, poor and at best average looking, but just on the fact alone that I have a more healthy view of women, relationships and so on and am in a relationship, people are saying I have to be some sort of a 10/10 rich demigod, it's pretty funny. It's almost a compliment.

>180cm
>not tall
fuck fuck fuck fuck I hate my fucking life I swear to god I will one day start killing all attractive people

that's my boy DESPAIR more for me

Attached: curse of a man.jpg (540x413, 24K)

Not the same user but 180cm isn't necessarily tall, average height varies a lot between countries. In some places it's above average, in some places below. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

This is even worse
Because if you're ugly but have good personality, you can make it.
t. Attractive social retard (not a virgin, at least, ha..ha)

This. Most of the people here never really interacted with people, well at least not in the healthy way. Just because they got rejected few times, they decided to give up. Sad really.
Hope you have luck with sorting the financial side of things user.

That's not really tall, by the way why are you so obsessed with height? Are you legit dwarf? Guess what, they get some pussy too.

...ahem

PYCCKNE BnEPEg

Attached: 1.png (800x531, 1016K)

Degenerate.

I guess you are partially right. We as humans are bounded by are natural instincts to go and mate with females in order to pass on our genes and satisfy our never ending urges. In case of apes a female will choose the stronger and more caring male(except bonobos/chimps who like humans fuck both males and females to satisfy their urge/horniness). But in humans with the disappearance of facial hair, the looks of a man seems now become part of the criteria for selection of mates.

no u

No never, only high social thing attracted females, musics,top manager, politics.

Even e-sport top players don't get female attention.

Maybe only males work in computer get female attention are videogame gameplayers twitch/youtubers

I've met two girls who were attracted to programmers specifically.

I'm on a date with one right now(at WC atm).

>I swear to god I will one day start killing all attractive people
based & rp

> Be physically attractive
What if that isn't really an option?

kill yourself

You just need to be confident bro

Going Jow Forums will help, even thought Jow Forums will tell you that you will turn gay.
Going /lit/ will help too, even though /lit/ is gonna tell you to forget it because they don't realize their best authors are certified Chads.
Going /a/ will help only with a small circle no sane person is gonna go after.
Going Jow Forums will help because of the salary and job stability past 27 years of age.
Going /out/ will help, it will help.

Pope will help the most.

Attached: 220px-Alexander_Pope_by_Michael_Dahl.jpg (220x273, 9K)

It really does help though

>cope the post

Your friend is a twat for not stepping up and shutting them down laughing behind your back. If you aren't a fucking douche, questioning them once would've sufficed to keep you off topic when you're around.

>180cm
It's manlet tier

he isn;t a twat, that's a normal human behavior
I would probably done the same thing if I were in his shoes
and I learned about it many years later