Now that Netflix is tanking, what's the new acronym going to be?

Now that Netflix is tanking, what's the new acronym going to be?

Attached: FAANG-Logos.jpg (620x402, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/noahkirsch/2019/07/24/as-growth-slows-netflix-market-value-drops-26-billion-in-a-week/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fag

Reddit
Ebay
Amazon
Linkedin
Facebook
Apple
Google

To be honest, Google is in its own class. And Netflix is not a tech company.

Their main product is a piece of software.

>faong
>fagng
???

>confusing anons with facts

Like how fucking retarded are you?

Facebook, Amazon, Google

F.A.G.

Netflix
Ebay
Oracle
Google
Amazon
Facebook

Why isn't Microsoft mentioned?

Netflix
Instagram
Google
Gab
Ebay
Red hat

why should it be?

>Netflix is tanking

Proof of that? thought not

What is that acronym supposed to be?

faapleng, duh

forbes.com/sites/noahkirsch/2019/07/24/as-growth-slows-netflix-market-value-drops-26-billion-in-a-week/

Well it has larger market cap than all the other tech companies atm.

Put the Apple logo in front, so it reads, Apple FAG.

> managing uninterrupted transmission of data that accounts for 60% of the internet traffic in the US
> not a tech company

based and redpilled

its in its own league.

I thought it always was FAAMG

Facebook
Apple
Alphabet
Microsoft
Google

Netflix isn't as big as the other ones, and Amazon isn't a tech company, it's a logistics company.

Read it as faapng, and it reminded me of a butthole.

400 IQ

i like this

Attached: 1200px-Puya_raimondii_hábito.jpg (1200x1600, 378K)

here's my take on netflix: you used to be able to sign up to netflix and have everything. every fucking thing you'd want. right there.

then disney and everyone else decided that they, that streaming service thing is profitable, we need to pull all our shit from netflix and have our own

now you'd have to subscribe to like 5 things to have the same shit you had on netflix before. you might as well pay for cable, the total cost is lower. I don't think many are doing that, who knows what they are doing instead. perhaps youtube. anyway, I suspect that's a reason why people are ditching netflix. it just ain't providing the same value as it used to.

fuck you you piece of shit

thank you user, very cool

>alphabet
>google

>you used to be able to sign up to netflix and have everything. every fucking thing you'd want. right there.
True, but overseas licensing is fucked up by newcomers offering substandard streaming experiences funded by the cartels. Ask an australian or 3rd worlder, american got it better
>you might as well pay for cable, the total cost is lower.
Yes, but boomer era is over and internet triumph cable in any scenario. Might as well spend it on a plex or bigger bandwidth
>I suspect that's a reason why people are ditching netflix. it just ain't providing the same value as it used to.
No shit, sherlock. The scenario is: New parents who subscribed to will ditch one of their account, which is inevitable; (cont.) decide to unsubscribe since they need to be picky as student loans, mortgages, and children expenses is higher than ever; or horrified by netflix's political maneuver, who churned totally-not-children-friendly content at record pace; Greater than ever economy or stagnation makes people spend more time on work, which makes subscription useless

They are tanking you faggot. Theyre losing subscribers exponentially and will probably be shut down by the end of the year.

>What is AWS

why was FAANG even a thing? it should always have been google - facebook - microsoft - amazon - apple. no one cares about netflix

Don't expect Jow Forumstards to understand anything actually tech related user besides which distro is best for shit posting on

that pisses me off too when ever people talk about GAFA with the M.
Yes, microsoft do shady stuff, yes they also spy on users, yes they mess up with user's privacy and yes it's one of the too big to fall.

>Microsoft
Thats a dead company

Microsoft is falling rapidly

Its based off of compensation, you fucking retards.

Check levels.fyi

Microsoft is not included because they pay less

if it's not Jow Forumsraphics cards, 90% of people here don't know what they're talking about

it's based off of market cap, microsoft is a part of the big 4

but are still here to stay for a while and are also messing up with users rights. And pretty sure they makes big bucks too

it's all so tiring, why cant we have an actual technology board
>distro threads
>applefag threads
>AMD vs Intel threads
>desktop threads
rinse and repeat, and you get the abomination that is Jow Forums

Apple-Fag

What the fuck gives you that impression?

Attached: 1536599518484.jpg (500x333, 15K)

>and "random technologies that has become part and parcel of modern lifestyle" thread

>never read posts of ms engineer attempt to fix feature that he was held responsible to end up fixing multiple feature on source code that has lived beyond spaghetti code. Angered "upper-up" because refactoring isn't necessary as codes become unreadable and offer no real merit

>microsoft is failing because windows is not very well engineered
Is this the argument you are trying to use? Perhaps you should reconsider.

Attached: 1547092622260.png (415x416, 6K)

Its that or muh botnet shit.
>bro that vpn is so botnet
>using new tech? Serious bot net bro have fun getting jewed
So tiring

Attached: 1539579786546.png (870x310, 63K)

It should have been FAAMG from the start, I don’t know why and when Silicon Valley fags decided Microsoft wasn’t in anymore.

It wasn't woke enough, but now it's getting fixed

The streamer shit isn't profitable, that's the problem.

The stock says otherwise. Probably here to stay, breh.

the only one who will survive is Google

Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google
iFAG

>Gab
>Red Hat
I appreciate the effort but please pick all normie platforms next time.

Industry experts and laymen alike have been saying this since the 90's.

Netflix
Instagram
Google
LinkedIn
Ebay
Twitter

Attached: h0F12AA06.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Google
Amazon
Yelp
Microsoft
Apple
Netflix

Facebook
Apple
Google
Microsoft
Amazon
Netflix

It's silicon valley companies iirc. Microsoft is in Redmond.

Jow Forums
Reddit
Ebay
Amazon
Linkedin
Facebook
Apple
Google

Netflix
Oracle

Yandex
E-hentai