/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

>NEWS
• UMIDIGI A5 Pro $89 smartphone is okay • user considers Chinese genital enhancement flipflops • Quality homosexual USB cables • user is overly upset about his power bank failing • OwO • user gets reverse YANWENED • user is upset about return options on DOA MiBand 4 • Ear plug discussion and recommendations • Chink razor cartridges are shit, user suggests alternative • No sympathy for demanding user after he gets CHINKED • user orders stickers, receives cock/toe rings • user ignores /csg/ and buys shitty QCY QS2s but likes them • Redmi Airdots review, comparison to i10 TWS • user misuses AliExpress laser and blinds himself • user tries to unplug his Tin T2 cable and destroys it Previous Thread:

Attached: 1523048333321.png (600x600, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32907738741.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/33038346962.html
youtu.be/RP1uRYwqb9A
aliexpress.com/item/32963374188.html
aliexpress.com/item/32850975845.html
aliexpress.com/item/32898282421.html
aliexpress.com/item/32850803312.html
aliexpress.com/item/33007637751.html
aliexpress.com/item/32689634092.html
aliexpress.com/item/32559183201.html
aliexpress.com/item/32886417213.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

frist for fuck yanwen

That feel when you post pictures but are still not included in the news ;_;

Any good/cheap 4G Wifi access points/mobile routers?

Seems like posted the wrong pics.
My pic made the news :vP

Are you checking seller feedback and orders before buying? Plenty of listings on AliExpress are just junk, up to you to vet them.

any good keyboard/mice ?

I didn't want to post my dick

well every item had at least 30 reviews. is that low?

Why not? It’s quite the ego boost ;

What country?

Good point. France (so EU).

What happens when the processing time runs out? They don't want to ship for that price, how can I force them to?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-25 15-41-00.png (1364x242, 60K)

You will be refunded and Ali will blacklist you for being a dickhead.

>tfw Yanwen actually delivered some of my chinkshit

Fuck off faggot.

I'm a dickhead for ordering shit that the vendor is not shipping? Ok

You're a dickhead for ordering something that's clearly a price error and then being butt hurt about not getting it.

Why are so many Chengs replying to ? Is Jack Ma going hard on nuclear sellers/stores?

Standard UPU tracking number of format LLNNNNNNNNNLL. 17track will follow it just fine.

The first two letters are the service class. Anything starting with U means untracked so you might stop getting updates at any point, usually when the package crosses the border. NL in the end means that the parcel was originally sent via the Netherlands' postal service.

Get logitech. Chink mouse has bad sensors and tend to deviate a lot.
.t bought chink mouse

When will be the next big sale?

At least in my country the tracking usually stops if my national post company deems that the package was small enough to be delivered as a letter together with regular mail. If it's big enough to be sent to my local post office, the tracking continues.

Dear friend,
please understand that you are going to lose even more social credit if you keep swearing like this.

it's so hot in bongland, do they still sell the illegal 20k+ rpm fan on ali?

help, i need to get the usb lenovo transmitter to replace one i lost for a lenovo multimedia wireless mouse and keyboard combo remote , pic related.
aliexpress.com/item/32907738741.html
i am guessing any regular lenovo wireless mouse usb dongle will work, but where can i get one cheaper than $12? official site is like $30

Attached: 1bigdick.jpg (425x425, 25K)

Got my Kingdian SSD today. These speeds seem fine, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190725_195946.png (630x571, 90K)

I got some passive speakers i want to wire to an aux, what is the best way to amplify it chinkly

so, the OPC drum arrived today, and tomorrow (probably) I'll be putting it in the photocopier

I'll let you guys know if the thing bursts into flames

I bought the Xiaomi Electric Scooter.

It's pretty good.

Also what's the flavor of the month in terms of Laptops? I'm not cool enough for an expensive new ThinkPad.

I need straps, straps for my watch, I've had this nomos knock up for two years now and its """genuine leather""" strap was pretty decent but it finally broke so I need a new one, should I go for another """genuine""" one or just get a nylon? any store you recommend?
watch for reference

Attached: 2016-nueva-marca-nomos-reloj-de-cuarzo-amantes-relojes-mujeres-hombres-vestido-de-relojes-de-cuero-v (800x800, 91K)

Logitech mice have chink switches. Your best bet is to solder Japanese omrons on them.

>1500 sold
Who the fuck buys these?

Attached: -1020843421462380162.jpg (800x800, 216K)

slavs

Wen hk stop protests against winer the poo

Crusty cumstained used thinkpads

oh dear (you read this in his voice)

Damn. Thought that would be the second go-to.

>read reviews on an item
>all Russians

every fucking time

Anyone has any experience buying glue from chinks? I'm specifically considering some sort of contact glue.

Could look good on a NATO depending on your taste and the thickness.

was browsing newest controllers on aliexpress and found this. apparently it's ipega 9139.... anyone has this controller maybe? it has lot's of stuff i'm looking for

Attached: IPEGA-PG-9139-Gamepads-Games-Wireless-bluetooth-Gamepads-Smartphone-Game-Controller-Joystick-For-And (1000x1000, 96K)

Class D amp, check AliExpress.
>wire to an aux
Jesus Christ...

get a fucking amp, that's literally the only way.

Hello /csg/.

What do you think about this?
>m.aliexpress.com/item/33038346962.html

>Also here's a link of a review
>youtu.be/RP1uRYwqb9A

I would like to add that I not the man on the video, I just saw it and thought it was an interesting product, and I also wanted to know what do you think.

I've bought plenty of straps, both leather and nylon.

aliexpress.com/item/32963374188.html
This one is 3mm thick where it holds the spring, and 2mm thick at the tip, the texture is nice and the strap itself is not that rigid for its thickness, though I haven't used it that much. It fits better on watches with long lugs, much like that nomos.

aliexpress.com/item/32850975845.html
Like 1mm thick, is by far the comfiest strap I've bought, the bottom texture is really smoth.

aliexpress.com/item/32898282421.html
Like 3.5mm thick, not exactly dressy, but is tough. In case you have a sports watch that fits the style.

aliexpress.com/item/32850803312.html
The cheapest perlons I could find back then, the texture on these is not premium quality but is not bad either, and belive me, there are some european sites like cheapestnatostraps that sells cardboard like perlons, so unless you're spending +$30 on a perlon strap, you're better of with these chinese ones.

There's no reason to review other natos, they're all prett much the sam.

Exactly. If I wanted to spend $100 I'd have bought galaxy buds

Get a Mechrevo. They're the best Chinese gaming laptops and your link seems to be a rebrand.

>Your link seems to be a rebrand.

I sorry about about that (even though I don't know what rebrand means), I just cropped some part of the original link to make it shorter, also I not going to buy it ~~i wish I could~~ I just wanted to know /csg/ opinion.

Did Ali ban Lepins? My dad wants to buy a shitty LEGO moon landing apollo kit or whatever but I told him Lepin would cost at least half of that but now I can't find anything on Ali.

Attached: 1537046265774.jpg (1169x1366, 214K)

I recently bought:

>a paracord carabiner keychain
>a paracord monkey fist
>some steel keychain cables
>a dog tug toy
>knockoff M50 replacement pads
>two 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack cables
>a soldering iron kit

For a total of about 40$.
All of it is great except the dog toy (one of the more expensive items even) which lasted a solid fifty seconds.
The jack cables are well insulated very well and the heads look sturdy. They were easy to strip and (though using a different colour code) to solder as well, proving the quality of the soldering iron also. It gets quite hot to hold though above 350°C, and the desoldering pump doesn't work at all.
The pads fit but are slightly too large so they sit somewhat loose. They're also not as comfortable as genuine pads.
The keychain cables came in a set of 10 of which 1 was hard to close.
No complaints about the keychains.

I was looking fir a cheap 5Ghz wifi card with bluetooth for my new pc. Any recommendations?

rebrand is basically they take manufacturer X's shit and call it their own shit.

are there any discount meme micro sd cards these days?

i bought a few sharks in 2016 before they price hiked and need some more

Attached: 1479987977604.png (638x516, 245K)

Attached: memesdcard.gif (600x600, 2.9M)

Yeah but only the name. Apollo isn't even that expensive for Lego though so it probably won't be inanely cheaper and Chink kits do look and feel a lot worse.

Got a Sharp Aquos S3 for my old man, nice phone for sub $150 USD. Stock Sharp UI is shit, but you can flash it to the Korean AndroidOne version. If you need NFC and Band 28 (for Kangaroos and Yuros), its a pretty good buy. Manufacturer is Foxconn like those nuNokia Android phones.

Bootloader is unlockable, you either take off the back and use the testpoint, or you pay the chinks Nokia unlock service and they send you the unlock.bin in a few hours. TWRP and vendor file needed to finish the Korean firmware conversion is on 4pda, I'm happy to upload it elsewhere since you do need to register to download

Thanks. Maybe I'll order a Hitler set to see what the quality is like.

passive impedance matching circuit, no extra power required

It's definitely worth it for the expensive kits, since the discount will be like 400%, bit you can already get the Apollo stuff for about $100 on sale.

let's go

Attached: file.png (337x436, 179K)

got a link to those things

Has anyone here used fasttech? is it good?

I am looking for a nice laptop powerbank, is this any good?

aliexpress.com/item/33007637751.html

FastTech isn't the cheapest, but it's very reliable and support is great. Discussion/forum section for items is also really helpful and not edited/faked like most chink sites.

>illegal
wut

Depends on your laptop. 45w is the minimum rating for PD power banks; For many laptops it's not enough to use and charge simultaneously and some won't even negotiate charging at all. Also that store is below standard for ratings and orders and there are better ones offering the same price.

>be pasty britbong
>20c+
QWOAH, WOT A SCORCHER!

Chingolese fucks

not him but its reaching near 50 degrees in eurozone

I want to know more about the 20k rpm cooling fan.

Only in the non-white areas.

To the user that was asking about chink underwear in the last thread:
I have just the thing for you!
>aliexpress.com/item/32689634092.html
Maybe the
>• OwO
user can review it for us?

(Cross-thread)
Now I am interested in a powerful chink beam. Anybody have any luck with these?

Have you lads heard of brushing? I ordered some thot apparel for my gf a few months back and then suddenly today I got a shipment of sexy leotards and shit from amazon prime. Guess they scraped my name and address to use for review boosting. :^) Idk whether to feel like I'm getting chinked or enjoy the free shit.

You can buy laser diodes with controllers and cooling designed for engraving machines; Would be easy to wire up some 18650s and a switch if you want it portable. Keep in mind, like bulbs and flashlights, output will likely be "exaggerated".

aliexpress.com/item/32559183201.html + aliexpress.com/item/32886417213.html or something. Obviously check legality if you intend to build this and take it around because it would be pretty fucked.

Sunglasses.
Anyone bought some sunglasses that allow you to look in the sun directly and not feel any pain?
Polarized preferred.

Blue rubber straps work surprisingly well

4/10
Almost made me reply

60 days plus now for me waiting on a Yanwen package.
I have contacted the seller who assures me that the parcel is coming. He has extended the order window by 20 days.
To be continued.

Attached: 1239367205152.png (1316x1472, 1.81M)

Heard of that stuff and it’s weird. But are you saying you ordered from AliExpress and a while later, you got free stuff from amazon?

Merry's is well regarded for sunglasses. They have a site and a big store on Ali. You won't find any commercial sunglasses with enough protection to safely look directly into the sun as they wouldn't be practical for anything else, welding goggles or solar eclipse glasses would be much more sensible.

Oh Donald, even when there is an eclipse, you are not supposed to stare directly at the sun!

Haven't seen this meme in a while.

Just looked at my order history and even my yanwen packages arrived in time. Weird.

I had a another Yanwen one that I ordered a while back and that took 30 days. Acceptable.
The last entry against the tracking for my current order states 'departed country of origin' - this was 28 May.

Yep I got the stuff from ali a few months ago then I got some random things I didnt order in amazon prime boxes. A sexy schoolgirl outfit and a leotard. They both fit my gf so that's pretty cool beans. My understanding is they do if for review boosting their products.

But how do you know which product you are supposed to give your good review?
All the reports I have read, people have no info in the package on wtf they did get and from whom.
But be careful what you wish for! Apparently there’s quite a few people where it totally got out of hand and they have to discard all kinds of useless trash.

Life is like a normal sponge

Attached: Screenshot_20190726_112325.jpg (1080x424, 50K)

Sometimes feeding the original into google translate helps a bit.

Attached: 24F47590-16EF-4193-AF86-C80921347BCA.jpg (2000x1522, 2.67M)

>Maybe the
> (OP) # >• OwO #
>user can review it for us?
Lol. There’s already way too many review pics on AliExpress. Holy shit, why? I can only see a use for them as a joke. I’m no faggot, so I’m having a hard time (no pun intended) to judge other guys junk (or to judge mine), but I’d wager my green pepper at least does not look ridiculous, but these things? Hell no! (Though I’ll probably order one anyways to see how the gf will react)
Faggits of Jow Forums, what do you think of those ridiculous things? Are they really making you feel all hot and fuzzy?

Not my thing, maybe enjoyable once in a novel way. Being attracted to men means being attracted to masculinity, where these are like an attempt to make girly underwear work for guys. Most queer guys I know would be way more into typical boxer brief or sweat-pant bulge.

Ordered a phone the other day, it's being sent by "AliExpress Standard Delivery", the link forwards to Singpost and the tracking number is not found in the system...

Dispute if it turns up? Dear friend, didn't receive phone, tracking not working. IF it turns up

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-111055.jpg (1080x1279, 257K)

No

your dumb as fuck

first you will have to pay tax on that phone because you didn't choose DHL shipping from Europe

second you will need to sign when you recive the package so you can't say that you didn't get it

shit came after like 5 days i guess, gave my olde pair an upgrade. shit's pretty gud tho i haven't tested the silicon tips

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.71M)

Is it true that Google has succumbed to the will of Trump and that no Chinese phones will ever receive an Android update?

Attached: 1556275783532.jpg (1280x905, 171K)

It's been like 3 days since you ordered calm down until Monday bruv
...but also this.