Learning thread

ITT: post an advanced topic that confuses the fuck out of you. Knowledgeable anons explain it succintly and with vivid lucidity.

Attached: lego-triangle.jpg (500x344, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/questions/36297420/linux-accommodates-multiple-versions-of-a-shared-library-but-what-about-includes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Magnets. How the fuck do they work?

It's a trick by the jews. Don't fall for it.

magic

Atomic alignment that translates to macroscopic level magnetism. Lots of tiny, atomic magnetic fields add up to a huge magnetic field with funky properties, such as attracting or repelling similar magnetic fields.

(pick one)

Quantum physics
Logarithms
trigonometry
quantum computing

Attached: 1550809278627.png (796x1060, 407K)

Too general. You can search wikipedia on any of those to get a general picture, this thread is for specific topics

masturbation using, bacon, lumps of chicken, and a an egg white beaten to a froth

women

Attached: 1541733524658.gif (540x400, 1.97M)

Be Chad

just bee yourself user

It's simple really

Attached: How do magnets work.jpg (424x550, 84K)

Elton John

I’d recommend instead getting a glove used for body scouring, wearing it while in the shower, and jerking off with the glove on. Polishes the knob nicely and gives it a different sort of feeling that’s really good.

About 60% of them are garbage, and you can instantly tell on sight. If you can’t communicate plainly with one, she’s a bad one so move on. You may spend YEARS searching for a good one, so don’t make girls your focal point.

A whiny poof whose less good than any of the other poofs from his era. Bowie deserved a film about him way more than Elton John. Actually a tv series would be more appropriate for Bowie; so many distinct eras to go through.

You can say all that, but do you really, I mean REALLY, know how they work?

How does virtualization work? Specifically docker

Attached: 1507510735503.png (267x260, 36K)

Chemistry

Please someone elaborate on this one, including containers, and those K8 things

Bump, teach me about kubernates

Holy shit this is brilliant. Im going to try it

pretty much an image with a chroot filesystem and all the libraries it needs

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

docker isn't virtualization, really. it's more like bsd's jails with a special filesystem.

real virtualization used to work like an emulator, basically, at least on PCs, for the kernel of the operating system. x86 has a thing called "protected mode" which allows tons of things necessary for a multi-tasking operating system like paging, virtual memory, etc. the kernel runs outside of this mode, and the instructions outside of this mode relating to memory management and so forth have to be emulated.

later on with VT-x and VT-d this was made so the processor could natively support this, instead of having it be in software. the host kernel could create an enviroment for the guest kernel where it can call protected mode instructions, without it affecting the host.

docker is different because it is simply a kernel feature for making multiple namespaces for resources (pids, devices, and so on). when you combine that with a layered, copy-on-write filesystem like aufs or zfs that lets you build filesystems in a hierarchical way, it is very useful. each application is isolated from each other (separate PID spaces, separate network spaces, separate filesystem snapshots) but it is lighter than virtualization.

Futanari. Why?

Why is my peepee hard?

hello its me, the expert.
magnetic waves
triangles. see taylor series
simulates a vagina
random number generator inside the brain
musically inclined human. nothing special
computer inside computer
atomic reactions
no, you can't.
homosexuals pretending to be straight
hormones from the brain triggering an erection

ill be happy to answer any more questions.

Containers are still a mystery to me as well.

Okay first you're going to whip the egg white into a fine meringue(note:although lemon meringue is a popular flavor, the lemon juice is quite likely to burn your genitals)
Once you've molded the meringue into your desired shape you'll want to cook your bacon off at low temp to avoid carbon forming in the grease, set the grease aside to cool as you get yourself aroused.
Also eat the bacon(it's so erotic.)
Now the chicken is the hard part, you can either cook it to the desired temperature to simulate human skin, or, if you can finely grind it, cook it off in a pan and wait for it to cool you can use it as filling for your new meringue fleshlight.

Note you'll have to be quick(shouldn't be an issue) as the meringue will start to melt against the heat of your erection.

>hey man, you asked.

>succintly and with vivid lucidity.

Attached: 4tlipwxnbtdz.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

>How does virtualization work?
You know how a computer can process anything computable? Well, turns out you can create software that acts exactly like another machine would, except obvoiusly it's slower than an actual machine. Which the CPU people then solved to a degree by providing hardware virtualiztion support.

So basically a virtual machine is a program that acts like a real machine with all its parts - except all those parts are coded in software instead of being actually materially there. Turns out this is very useful so years later we now have Docker where the idea is you have preconfigured virtual machines for specific tasks and that's pretty much it

Quaternions, still haven't gotten comfortable with them.

>post an advanced topic that confuses the fuck out of you.
Finding a gf and having sex >Knowledgeable anons explain it succintly and with vivid lucidity.
Kek

I don't know if it makes you more confident, but in practice quaternions are just a compact way to represent and perform operations in space. They just have some favorable properties compared to using, say, many different angles or large transformation matrices.

On Linux, I can link to a library with a specific version with -l:libcurl.so.3

But how does the compiler know what the correct header is since there's only one include dir? I would assume headers change with versions too, or how does that work

Good question.

stackoverflow.com/questions/36297420/linux-accommodates-multiple-versions-of-a-shared-library-but-what-about-includes

From what I gather, it's up to the package developer to actually provide different include directories. They don't care very often.

For example, on my system, I can see that /usr/lib/clang has two subfolders, 8 and 8.0.0, each one with their own /include and /lib subdirs. Python has multiple directories itself, i.e. python2.7, python3, python 3.7...

Note that, in general, header files aren't supposed to change very often, and especially not break backwards compatibility.

you don't understand trigonometry ? it's easy as fuck. In developped countries we learn that when at 14 yo