Post your favorite mouse

Post your favorite mouse

Attached: g502.jpg (169x297, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46d9Ep03V04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

V8m all the way

Attached: 41DcyOIYZqL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 12K)

Attached: g9x logitech.jpg (650x650, 50K)

>gaymer shit
cringe

The fuck is this abomination??

the most comfortable mouse logitech ever made and at the time it basically had the best laser sensor available. people are still crying they stopped producing it after the second model.
i use the g502 now, the extra buttons are nice, but it just doesn't compare.

Nice, I'm using one right now

Attached: file.png (500x500, 177K)

Attached: mx-master-2s.png (800x687, 356K)

The G600 mmo mouse looks similar and I got one because mice such as those look nice and hefty but I returned it a month later because it was simply too difficult to use the scroll wheel and have a finger free for both click buttons at the same time and the side buttons were a discomfort. Like the G9 it's also a laser mouse.

this, comfortable and well built.

Do Logitech Mice usually come with a warranty?
my gpro broke

retard

the g502 just had the 2 side buttons though

Yeah I think they can have a two year warranty and you have to register the product to rma it.

this
Thinking about switching it out for the pro intellimouse

Attached: g400s.jpg (640x480, 21K)

probably depends on the country, here in germany there is a 2 year warranty on hardware.
when i broke the ctrl key on my logitech keyboard, i contacted them they didn't reply to me when i was asking for replacement keycaps in german, but after writing them again in english they got back to me within a day. they just wanted a photo of the serial number on the keyboard, not even a date or proof of purchase and sent me QWERTZ replacement keycaps for the entire keyboard (i only asked for the ctrl caps).

R-recommend me a mouse Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20190725_204517694.jpg (3072x4096, 2.98M)

try the steam controller in desktop mode

Attached: steam controller....jpg (960x720, 104K)

should i call them?
it's only been 8 months

that's nice
usa here
i heard sometimes they make you smash the mouse or whatever
i hope not since i can likely fix it with a wire replacement

Your only real options are a trackpad, or a drawing tablet.
godspeed you user

spilled my drink into my G502, the old pre-2018 one, it didn't break, but the key feel sticky and the wheel has severe resistance

what mouse should I buy now

Attached: razer-imperator.png (800x600, 251K)

looks uncomfortable

Attached: wmo.jpg (969x1497, 131K)

How do you feel about RocketJumpNinja?

Redragon M711. Inb4 nuh RGB

Attached: 650072BD-3536-4E22-B18E-91607F1F42AE.jpg (828x865, 175K)

Attached: mx-master-2s.png (800x687, 301K)

I've used fancy mice but this one's a beaut for a good price. Heavy, no retarded design shit like that thumb thing or floating L/RMB. Scroll wheel is pretty much silent without a mushy roll

Attached: klim aim.jpg (1500x1500, 449K)

I really love my DeathAdder, but I'm on my 3rd one and it's shitting out too. Fuck, what the fuck is wrong with me, why do I keep buying this shitty mouse?

Pictured is the best mouse I've ever used, but I'm currently using a Logitech M720 Triathlon and it works quite well. Been 5 months on the original AA battery I put in it, still says battery status is "Excellent" and Logitech claims up to 2 years so, we'll see how things go over the next 1.5 years I guess.

Attached: Microsoft Intellmouse Optical.jpg (500x500, 20K)

why do you larping niggers post stock photos of your mice?

comfortable, light, wireless, without the need for proprietary software or proprietary batteries
also highly moddable

Attached: muh gaymen.jpg (1384x1038, 47K)

it died for a second
unplugged it, air dried it
and not it's working again, guess I'll use it a little bit longer

g400(s)

G400

nobody got time to take photos of their mice unless it's modded

Same experience when replacing a mouse with them, cord came loose, they asked for a picture and just sent me a new mouse.

Are wireless mice worth it now? What's the average battery life? Haven't used one since the mid 2000's.

Currently using a G502, and the rubber grip on the side where your ring and pinky finger sits is starting to peel off, right where the fingers meet the palm. To top that, the cloth cable shielding is straight up ripped in one spot and starting to tear in another. I bought it in 2017, but I was really hoping it would have lasted longer.

Attached: 502.jpg (4032x2272, 2.62M)

this is why nobody posts photos of their mice, because it's always disgusting
the texture on my 502 has rubbed off

Attached: mouse.jpg (1512x2016, 660K)

I honestly think you might still be able to use a trackball just fine

yeah I need to get a new one

Attached: 0726190112-f.jpg (1440x2560, 648K)

Ah yes piano black, my favorite material

Yes some wireless are pretty much indistinguishable from wired.
eg. G502 lightspeed is an actual upgrade to the regular g502 imo

Any of you tried this?
I don't play video games anymore and I'm on a quest to achieve maximum comfiness.

Attached: 41cNmbZDrqL._SY355_.jpg (329x355, 10K)

This is why it's better to get a mouse with a glossy shell. Even RJN prefers it these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=46d9Ep03V04

I like the rubber grips though
I just wish they lasted longer

But you need the software to enable higher polling rates.

What's a decent mouse in the style of Logitech G5 series that can be configured with FOSS available on GNU/Linux? I'm not fond of setting up Windows VMs just to change my mouse settings.

actually, fuck it
I'm buying the 2018 version
the keys are so sticky and I'm too lazy to clean it

How easy is Logitech warranty fraud? my friends g502 LED broke and they sent him a brand new mouse without asking for the old one back.
My warranty's up next month so I night try something similar.

Man I miss this model, best mouse I ever had

What's a good gaming mouse that doesn't look like a spaceship like these two?

thumb trackballs are disgusting pain devices.
for maximum comfiness try to find a microsoft trackball explorer or pick an elecom deft pro.

I just use 1$ chinese mice

>Replaced my gunked up scroll wheel after a year
>Can't replace the gunked up rubber sides without replacing the entire chassis.

I both love and hate the design of this thing.

Attached: jeff goldblum.png (480x480, 184K)

tell your friend to give his mouse to you

The only mouse that matters

Attached: image.jpg (596x640, 149K)

Zoom zoom

Attached: SoyFace.png (53x38, 2K)

actually, scratch that, I'm buying a 903

I had them both, and both are great for the price. Actually Im not completely sure the g502 is worth the price difference

best shaped mouse ever

I JUST WANT A MOUSE WITH FREE SCROLL AND SIDE BUTTONS SO I CAN REMAP IT TO MIDDLE CLICK THAT'S NOT A LOGITECH MOUSE
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Her thumb looks like a penis

Does the 502 have the same problem my 903 has where the scroll wheel click is really fucking hard to do? I always get a side-wheel click instead unless I do a claw shape and press it right by the lock button where it can't really move sideways which is awkward as hell. Fucking annoying because it basically renders the scroll-click useless for anything gaming related. Other than that solid mouse

I feel your pain user, mine did last 5 years before the scroll wheel fucked up but still, comfy mouse but shitty build

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about this beauty?

Attached: 81ZQgWwuVzL._SY741_.jpg (461x741, 41K)

I just but the glorious reddit mouse. What am I in for?

No just buy a logitech mouse you piece of shit

It's the same as yours, OP.
Got it in 2014 and I still love it as much. If it ever breaks I'll buy the wireless version.

2nd best mouse.

Are you shitting me? How old are you?

>the most comfortable mouse logitech ever made and at the time it basically had the best laser sensor available.
Basically this.

Nice mouse. Too bad it has latency.

>Are wireless mice worth it now?
Wireless mice were unusable in 2000s.

They are now as good, and many times better than their wired counterparts.

I had to give up the old WMO but I've come to like this one better.

Attached: g305.jpg (1200x800, 52K)

these and gpw are the only mice I really like now esp for gaming

Attached: gpw.jpg (425x425, 8K)

Attached: http---media.melablog.it-5-552-carica-magic-mouse-2.jpg (655x367, 16K)

Attached: mad-catz-rat-hero-640x640.jpg (640x427, 64K)

this shit looks like it is gonna transform into autobot and ride away when you stop looking at it.

The scroll wheel on this is absolute dog shit and rattles like crazy.

Attached: 1561870296866.jpg (1001x1024, 28K)

Attached: 31Y1D2A4KRL-500x500.jpg (500x500, 21K)

MX510
MX518
G9X
Another G9X years later, got most likely the last retail box in Australia.
G900
G903, as a warranty replacement for the G900 which had scroll wheel issues. Got the charging pad for it brilliant.

no obnoxious design, ambidextrous, nice switches.
all that i need. gonna paracord it soon.

Attached: KB035ZW_118394_800x800.jpg (800x800, 40K)

Pretty good, but it's annoying when he posts a video called "how to aim well" and it's about his personal triumph overcoming depression

anything from zowie has a nice feel but they have awful quality assurance

model o from glorious is pretty nice too

Why does that mouse have a rear wing?

based

for anyone that still has one:

They still have all the parts on aliexpress, I bought a new wheel, new cable, new teflon pads.

I'm looking into how to exchange the switches themselves currently to have it fully restored.

>Why does that mouse have a rear wing?
Better cornering.

Got pic related a couple years back. After 3 months of using it went ahead and ordered two more. Dont think i am gonna look for another mouse in the next decades. Pbt plastic, durable as fuck, sensor is amazing, perfect design (for my hand), plug n play, no software needed(everything from dpi to led control is done by a switch at the bottom of the mouse). All that for 60$.

Attached: DuckySecret.jpg (425x425, 8K)

I've been trying this one out for a couple of weeks now. It's not a mouse you can play first person shooters with, but for web browsing, programming an the occasional game of stellaris it's pretty alright. Only downside so far has been dust getting stuck under the ball so I've been popping it out every other day or so to wipe it off.

Attached: 1564162120122.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

yes, i solved captcha for her

Attached: Gadget-goes-Hawaiian-gadget-hackwrench-29884807-720-540.png (720x540, 713K)