Why is the tech field filled with soibois, nu-males, and leftist fucks that want to destroy society?

Why is the tech field filled with soibois, nu-males, and leftist fucks that want to destroy society?

Attached: 1550607548073.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Because conservatives don't understand technology or anything else really :^)

t. lives in San Fagcisco

>t. conservative faggot

because conservative cannot survive outside the protective bubble of rural seclusion

It's not. You just seek out those who are. Personally, I avoid things I don't like.

I'm in there too. Just hiding my power level

Imagine unironically getting brainwashed by big tech

>everyone who disagrees with me has been brainwashed
seething retard

honestly think the amount of such people in tech has to do with the high pay and not that physically demanding labor.

my own life doesn't say shit but nothing but I'll share anyway. I'm white. And male. My parents weren't very well off. I started working when I was 16. I've always had to work hard for every single thing I've had. Everything I have now is thanks to my own accomplishments. When I hear about some "white male privilege" I ask the basic question "what supposed privilege would that be?". A lot of people with a simpler high paid job seem to think everyone's in that situation. that is, of course, not the case.

Because they don't have a sense of keeping a low profile and scream louder.
Also, colleges tend to produce these specimens en masse.

Imagine unironically getting brainwashed by Jow Forums

Only real answer: because tech, like many fields, often requires education and education has been ideologically compromised for the better part of a century. Do you think that after at least 4 years of hearing typical sociopolitically progressive narratives that they’ll suddenly start having other opinions? If somebody told me their thoughts about gender(for example), based on their response, I know their politics and I know their stance on almost every sociopolitical debate.

Also, the kinds of people who perpetuate this culture you describe make it all too clear that they don’t accept dissonance. So those with different opinions will just remain silent and you won’t hear about it in public.

keep using google and browsing reddit and enjoy your social conditioning you sheep

Because technology is destroying society. The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

>If somebody told me their thoughts about gender(for example), based on their response
I don't even need to know the response or supposed arguments. Normal people don't go around thinking about how many genders there would be, it's just silly. I immediately know someone's mentally ill if they think there's more than 2.

>muh leftist boogeyman
There are no actual left wingers, they are libs and those are centrist, you guys are fucking retarded

T. Seething Jow Forums numale

>There are no actual left wingers
I agree, but you should tell that to mister open borders and miss rainbowpills

The point isn’t that an know they are mentally ill or enable those that are. A schizo is mentally ill and myself have different opinions on things than somebody suffering with depression.

The point is these people have the same opinions across a wide gamut of cultural topics (the ones that matter, not your opinion about some specific food or trivial thing). Therefore, they are more like cult followers more than they are mentally ill (though, many of them are).

>technology: advancements as a result of human ingenuity and creativity to solve problems and make life better
>somehow work in said field without having a progressive mindset looking towards equality and shared raised bar on the quality of life
>limiting oneself to traditionalist views, incapable of seeing new perspectives

Be prepared to be more uncomfortable. Tech is requiring more and more designers because it turns out people recognize engineers can be (and often are) really bad at product design. The open-mindedness is only going to increase.

Conservatives lost the culture war in the 2000’s and as a result just keep their heads down and take the beating from far-liberal opposition, especially in places where they
feel outnumbered like in tech.

Both the left and the right want you to be a servant for the weak, a slave that exists solely to satisfy the needs of children, women, and inferior people (see affirmative action).
One wants you to do it because it admits your superiority and thinks it's a matter of duty, the other wants you to do it to punish you for the so-called evil deeds of men of the past.
If you want to be free you need to reject both.

Because most tech companies are in San Francisco.

cause there's more software sois than actual tech field hardware men

>Normal people don't go around thinking about how many genders there would be, it's just silly.
and here you are

>Why are conservatists luddites, could it be their conservatism?

Really says a lot about society

Idk. The startup I work at is almost all Jewish. I actually met my boss at a synagogue. None od them are political whatsoever unless you mention the gaza strip.

Inb4 OY VEY

>t. Numale cuck
Imagine actually being a pozzed faggot

Nice blog post here's an upvote!