Computer wont POST

i have an old computer that wont POST or give a display.
ive tried two motherboards, two PSUs, and two processors with this same machine and not once have i got it to so much as POST, much less boot.
im at my wits end with this thing, what the fuck is up with it?

Attached: 1512697751357.jpg (442x509, 28K)

That computer is cursed
Cleanse it at a church

im beginning to think thats the case

someone please help

Try another display cable.

Dead hard drive

Does it have a pc speaker? Are there any beep codes?

already replaced the hard drive. nothing.
tried multiple cables and monitors
one of the motherboards doesnt have a speaker, but the other one did and it didnt even beep.

not your personal tech support
but its probably the memory
or you dun goof'd it

checked the memory, still no post or beep

>tried two motherboards, two PSUs, and two processors
do any of those components work with any other system?

the PSUs and CPUs work, i know that.

If you have more than one stick of memory, take it all out, and replace the main slot with a known good one. If even one is bad it might not post

Check the switch

Check for shorts on tray & standoffs.

Definitely the case, if you can confirm everything works outside it.
If its a old crappy POS throw it out, if you care for it try and see if you can fix the issue

will try these
i have tried to take everything out, but the same problem occurred. i guess ill try again.

well i just found out that one of my motherboards doesnt have a PC speaker, but it looks like the same problem as the other motherboard. if this thread is still up ill post some updates.

it also might be of note that it turns on when its plugged in, no matter what is or isnt connected.

try replacing the CMOS

change the videocard, then battery and make a clearCMOS

cmos battery?
try this infograph out i guess

Attached: boot failure troubleshooting.png (3600x3600, 1.11M)

ive changed the video card and even taken it out, but i will try it again.
thanks. that will be useful.

Make sure to change the ram memory in different positions, clean the contacts with alcohol and pass air to dust.

See if the motherboard has a 4-pin connector disconnected, in that place the extra connection source of the power supply (2 yellow and two black wires in a square connector that comes out of the source) is plugged in. If it is not connected, the motherboard does not boot.

Also check that the power switch works by manually jumpering from the motherboard on the power part.

>Also check that the power switch works by manually jumpering from the motherboard on the power part.
i havent really been able to check that since it just powers on as soon as its plugged in

unplug all the connectors from the cabinet and check to turn it on manually

ill try that

140/5000
or directly test the motherboard outside the cabinet. There may be a short circuit or false contact in a sector of the mother and the cabinet

>computer won't POST
Switch to Zen 2
Oh wait

>buying MSI
the joke is on you