Mobile Icelake chip BT the fuck FO's 3900x

techquila.co.in/10th-gen-intel-ice-lake-i7-amd-ryzen-9-3900x/

Guess who's back
Back again

Intel's back
With some threads

Attached: 1464819568425.png (653x726, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hb_KudLhTNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This sir, is based.

Definetly not fake news. 10nm is REAL, it is HAPPENING, and the fact that Intel are shoving out yet another Skylake refresh on 14nm+++++++++++++++++++++ later this year for the desktop means NOTHING.

AMD are FINISHED.

Attached: Everything's fine.png (653x726, 84K)

>uploaded to Geekbench
its real ayymdbro

Attached: pep.gif (498x359, 408K)

N-NOOOOO BROS
THIS WAS OUR TURN
ACTIVELY COOLED MOTHERBOARDS WERE GOING TO SAVE USSSS NOOOOOOOOH

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 12K)

>two posters

>Guess who's back
GUESSWHOSBACK~ NANnananaNANAA~
baconboi pp :DDD
youtube.com/watch?v=hb_KudLhTNs

LN2 cooled chipsets when? X670?

well now there's 3
osu
more like
os u dumb :DDDDDDDD XD gottem

D: meanie

Oh look, another thread about Amd vs Intel.

Attached: 1564068207574.jpg (1024x712, 191K)

I have exactly 0 crying wojaks saved to my PC

oh heckaloonies im sorry ;cc
cringe and cringecringed

>random website
why bother clicking the link its already going to be a faked geekbench or UBM result

I wonder what kind of industrial cooler (((they))) are using...

Pic related.

Attached: when you try to shit it down but the goyim know....png (1024x704, 863K)

SHUT IT DOWN

whoa look who is suddenly able to deliver substantial improvements over sandy bridge

When will AMDrones learn?
>AMD shit
>intel on cruise control
>AMD improves
>retards buy them
>intel releases products they’ve been sitting on in anticipation
>BTFO of AMD and makes all the fanboys purchases obsolete overnight

Yeah, but how many hardware vulnerabilities?

>.co.in
>Literally posting curry tech websites
Intcels getting desperate

Obscure and theoretical enterprise tier vulnerabilities don’t effect 99% of people.

If you post a wojack you are a retarded nigger

>.in
into the loo it goes.
also:
>mobile chip
so it will throttle 100% of the time unless you put it in the freezer. nice!

isn't that the same benchmark that an Apple ARM SoC btfo'd a current Xeon CPU on?

>>Obscure and theoretical enterprise tier vulnerabilities don’t effect 99% of people.
>implying the 20% performance hit from the patches don't affect 99% of people

Attached: silent cope.png (186x95, 35K)

sure intel wins if they could clock it higher
>muh 5niggerhertz

Attached: intel-cope-lake.png (1524x1207, 233K)

>Higher SC Score Than AMD Ryzen 9

bruh, intel already has high SC scores with 9700k and 9900k. It's just they're expensive, corelet and pozzed.

thank you for opinion Areej, do the needful and fuck off now

>GPU Score: 29XX
Ok, if that's true, that GPU is twice as fast as 2400G's Vega 11. Pretty impressive, that's great news for laptops.

Attached: qt.jpg (469x696, 157K)

Too little too late

here is something that you might not expected to learn today in Jow Forums. But Areej is actually an Arab female name, which means beautiful scent.

>15W TDP
>15W
>15W!!
Who's the housefire now AMD?

>a mobile chip has a lower TDP
Woah! Stop the press!

Even some Coffee Lake mobile i7s have TDPs under 30 watts.

>.co.in
>pajeet website

I'd believe you if he wasn't posting on an indian website

oh shit just noticed it was the name of the writer.

Yet it's outdoing the 3900X despite being a fucking low power mobile chip.

surely it is, "sir"

Last gen's 8665u gets similar scores with a similar power envelope.

Both the i7 1065G7 and the i7 8665u have a 15w TDP that is configurable up to 25w.

Attached: 2019-07-26 09_31_17.png (884x1028, 48K)

the fuck is going on with this font? i hurt my fucking eyes

Attached: 1540813355643.jpg (626x717, 34K)

perfectly fine for me.

Both on desktop and mobile.

>comparing single core perf between a 4 core and a 12 CPU
Pathetic attempt.

plenty of software still relies on single core

Good luck running more than one program on your shiny new Intel CPU then

I pretty much constantly have chrome open with 8-10 tabs, as well as a firefox tab for Hulu.

And while both of these things are active, I usually play a game on my other monitor.

This is all using a 9th gen intel CPU, no stutter, no issues with multiple programs running.

I don't LARP and pretend i need 12 or 16 cores like the AMDrones.

>missing the point yet again
You're acting like a 105w 12c part losing to a 15w 4c part is unheard of. If you think a 4c/8t 7nm Zen2 APU couldn't have a comparable TDP while maintaining aggressive turbo you're an abject retard.

You're not going to be running any games stutter-free with things running in the background with the Windows scheduler no matter how many cores you have. Otherwise your point is a non-issue.

>desktop 10nm in 2022
Just wait.

2022 paper launch, full retail availability in 2024.
intel will be a 7nm super power in 2027. Just you wait.

Did you even look at the benchmarks? Ice Lake is running with exotic memory (LPDDR4X 3733) and excluding memory access, the geometric mean favors Intel's previous generation 14nm chips (in single thread) and even AMD's 3900X (in single and obviously mulithread).

Where did that 18% IPC improvement go?

Look at the clocks. They are fucking shit.

>new socket AGAIN
New socket a year keeps goyim in fear.

It's a low power mobile part so of course the frequencies aren't high. If they ever make desktop parts you can probably expect them to have similar clocks to the first iteration of Skylake.

yeah, the fact it's only hitting 3.8-3.9Ghz and is beating out last gen 8665u hitting 4.8Ghz, looks pretty solid to me.

Yes. And it's telling that they have to clock it that low to stay in the same thermal envelope.

It isn't actually beating it. It's slower in most of the benchmarks. Remove the memory scores and calculate it again. It's 5400 (1065G7) vs 5800 (8665U). Previous generation is memory constrained and sucks at AES in comparison. Intel advertised 18% higher IPC in the same memory configuration which isn't the case here.

It's a ~23% difference in clockspeed still.

3.85-88ghz vs 4.79ghz

Sub 1 ghz chips. what the absolute fuck. Chink shit chips are at least at 2.5

It's 1.5Ghz baseclock with 3.85Ghz boost demonstrated in this benchmark.

These are their U series processors meant for ultrabooks. 15W vs their regular 60W.

The CPU core in this chip is not an upgrade. Yes, it's doing pretty well for its lower clock speeds but it is not matching the last generation parts in real world performance and has the same TDP. The only reason they're shipping this to some vendors is because it has better integrated graphics and because investors want to see 10nm "success".

I thought they never left, which one is it shill?

You saying that AMD has actually been better all this time?

It's nearly matching it with 23% less clockspeed, 5400 vs 5800 is far from a 23% difference.

It's at least a 10-15% increase in IPC.

But it doesn't matter if you can only reach 23% lower clocks in the same power envelope. It's like the reverse Netburst.

It's the first production release of 10nm, by the time it scales up to the desktop, we'll be seeing better clocks.

10nm at 4.2-4.5ghz that beats current 14nm at 5.2Ghz+ would be nice.

Again, it's still an IPC improvement, just because it doesn't beat 14nm++++++ since it's been through so many revisions to squeeze as much clockspeed as possible from it, doesn't mean 10nm+ wont destroy it in both IPC AND overall performance due to a more mature 10nm process capable of higher clocks (though likely still decently below 14nm hitting 5ghz+)

This already 10nm+. First 10nm parts clocked even worse and had to ship with with the graphics system disabled.

And while I agree that logically 10nm will improve to be better than their 14nm in performance per watt, it is still a mixed bag in this current revision.

>the fact it's only hitting 3.8-3.9Ghz
Geekbench does no measurement which can reasonably confirm that. The CPU just claims it's 3.8-3.9GHz.

What game? My 4960k could do that pretty easy too if I was just playing civ or csgo or something. But it chokes hard and maxed out all four cores playing siege or vr. I literally had to close chrome and photoshop and everything out if I didnt want a stutterfest. But now on my 3600 I can leave literally everything open and still get a smooth 90fps in pavlov

>Blow the the fuck fuck out
Intelaviv, everyone

the specs floating around for the CPU also confirm a max single core boost of 3.9Ghz.

the 4690k was 4c, 4t.

I have a 9700k, 8c, 8t.

Pretty much any game I play is fine. Though I admit, I don't play anything VR.

So your saying my $200 3600 performs as well a as a $350+ i7? Sounds like you got the shit end of the stick user.

Why did my osu world and my Jow Forums shitposting world collide D:
Vaxei is nuts tho.

I got mine when it released, and I needed a computer at the time. I wasn't gonna be waiting 8 months for Zen2.

Also, mine easily out performs your 3600 in single core at stock, and I can OC my particular chip to 5.3Ghz on one of the cores, and 5ghz all core.

And I have a 144hz 1440p monitor, so the intel CPU is simply better for the majority of games i'm playing at high FPS, not to mention the generally better frametimes on top of it all.

If I were buying TODAY, i'd probably get a 3700x, but I wasn't, I was buying back in early November.

By the time 10nm scales to desktop, AMD will be on Zen4/5nm.
But that won't ever happen as 10nm yields will always be shit. Any time spent fixing 10nm is time not spent on 7nm.

I knew it would happen, said it multiple times and never got well deserved (You)s. Life is unfair.