2019: I am COMPLETELY forgotten

2019: I am COMPLETELY forgotten.

Attached: Google-Glass-640x353.jpg (640x353, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

killedbygoogle.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lame

google only released it to jump start the AR industry knowing it would be a meme and fail, ironically it didn't work and no one normal cares about AR and won't for another 20 years at least.

Whatever happened to Hololens? That looked ambitious at least.

thank god, smartwatches are zoomer enough

Google themselves knew it was going to be a bust when they stopped using it on the Google campus.

Good, stay gone.

Too expensive and potentially invasive.

They're still making enterprise editions and a 3rd gen that weighs as much as normal glasses but has a way shorter battery life is in development

Google are the kings of abandonware in the modern age.

BUT STADIA

AR is a retarded idea. Enjoy VR when alone at home and reality when outside, no reason to combine them.

there is a v2 which is supposed to be better, although ar/vr will always be shit until microled becomes a thing

>potentially invasive
There's a fucking camera that records everything that you do and it doesn't even have a camera cover which should be mandatory on a device like this. Fuck Google, glad it died.

That self driving car was the first sign, you'd think people would see this and realise; "maybe these guys suck at this" but no, idiots always jump on board when Google announces a new stupid idea.

irl hud would be pretty cool

The self driving car was just one in a long list.

killedbygoogle.com/

Is it stupid idea though?

that'll be dead in 2 years when development is no longer exciting

Give's me similar vibes to the interceptor cybereyes in GITS where the police used cybereyes to track employee history.
Super creepy.

>Goofle
Always a stupid idea

White men are so 1800s

would you please give it a rest?
every thread on Jow Forums there's some kid like you trying to stir up racial arguments
please just fuck off

why didn't they make a smart watch that offloaded intense computing and just made the glass a wifi antenna with batteries?

I don't think google glass ever existed.
Just a psyop / advertising campaign for how smart technology and google is.
They don't have computers that small or good.

That's because normies freaked out because it has a camera, and it's not like everyone carries a camera and a wiretap already, right?