Is he dead?

is he dead?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=763anDaYF1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he just embraced minimalism and freed himself of his bloated existence.

He's gotta lay low for a while

he took the tedpill

Nobody cares about this nazi apologist dude. Stop shilling.

He has anarcho-primitivist internet which probably deters him from uploading videos. He's also busy working on starting a business selling old books.

How's he a nazi apologist?

no, he's literally just a farmer now.
>if I grow my own food CIA can't poison it

Attached: 9OUlqlT.jpg (668x623, 122K)

>Nobody cares about this nazi apologist dude. Stop shilling.

Attached: thanos_numale.jpg (640x640, 119K)

do you think his choice of favorite philosophers is an accident?

Attached: ayyy.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>implying that vegetable seeds arent all genetically altered these days.
oh if only you know how bad it is..

how is he a nazi apologist?

NAZI! WE GOT A NAZI OVER HERE!

Attached: nedry feels.png (681x602, 495K)

i don't know who those are

Don't you know that he worships Adolf Eichmann and Joseph Goebbels?
White devils like you make me sick.

No idea who he is, but he looks like the kind of loser faggot that would be rejected by a woman for being a creepy fuck and then go on a shooting spree.

I guess he's rejected most often for being 5'6"

Kek. So he's a manlet.

He showed his download speed in one of his last videos, I believe it was around 1 Mbps. I assume his upload is half of that, making uploading YouTube videos an absolute pain in the anal cavity.

good riddance
in the past half a year he was just making shittier content compared when he was a literally who

Attached: ourguy.png (1325x818, 129K)

His content got more redpilled. Back then he was all like 'make your linux minimalistic to get shit done' and then proceeded to still waste hours of his life ricing. He has finally become productive and redpilled. His old content was bloat.

I don't really follow him so no i had no idea

In a video discussing the incident with Linus and the CoC, he specifically stated that he empathized with nazis, specifically referencing authors at stormfront and took their side. So yes, he is quite literally a nazi apologist for that reason. That was honestly a pathetic move and I expected more nuanced coming from someone that has their head deep in linguistics and Linux stuff. Lost all my respect there.

reddit

well, so did i.
What a retard

>you are not a nazi go back!
2016 really fucking killed this place

yikes

KYS nazi

Attached: 1544705218680.png (640x916, 425K)

lol

How about you kill yourself, nigger faggot? Believe me, you better pray you never find a real "white devil" in real life.

Ledditors must go back.

Attached: yikes.png (303x461, 321K)

I just can't believe it, so many unironic nazis on this board,
so that's the real reason you watch Luke.
Let me guess, Pewdiepie is also not a racist bigot?

It's just trolling at this point.
Let's not give the nigger another (You)

You're right, i forgot this place was for +50year old dipshits who think they're winning when they get fucked over by every coorporation on the world.

Attached: avaragepoltard.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

Attached: pol.png (1454x993, 250K)

They're too stupid to realize that they're getting manipulated by simple algorithms and clickbait.

Attached: npc.jpg (1063x1080, 117K)

Imagine believing a fake millionaire con-man will actually solve corruption.

Attached: oh3ilaicw4731.jpg (273x768, 49K)

No, he's just too busy fucking tripcode's boipucci

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHE!

Attached: xl9Jsn0I6aUFUHP5Allp7epJxmi.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

You're the part of the problem he is talking about though.

>not making your own seeds
pleb

I do not force people like Luke Smith to adhere to my worldview. They can do whatever they want and they can think whatever they want. I just have no respect for someone that purposefully associates themselves with Nazis and I refuse to watch someone like that. That is not the problem he's describing. He's free to be a nazi apologist on his own channel but I am also allowed to say that this is garbage and that I won't watch him in the future because of it. It's as simple as that. I don't like people that have no nuance and this guy pretty much has no nuance.

and what make you think that anyone give a fuck about what a cockroach like you have to say?

Yeah, G.G. Allin died years ago.

You can stop samefagging anytime now.

So how does posting on Jow Forums not count as associating with crimethinkers? There are nazi boogeymen everywhere, why not try leddit instead? What if someone figures out you posted on a crimethink website and puts you on the unperson list?

Attached: soywars.gif (800x371, 105K)

that guy overdosed on a mixture of black and red pills.

When you go around saying "nazis did nothing wrong and they are for free speech" you are 100% a nazi apologist, no question about it. If nazis agree with something you say, I have no problem with that, but if you directly take the side of a nazi, BECAUSE they are a nazi and because of their politics, then you are a nazi apologist and that's all there is to it. So your argument doesn't work and you're simply angry that I criticize something you probably take at heart.

I don't like nazis and I do not respect people whose thought process is "urgh I hate these ugly trannies trying to enforce CoCs everywhere guess I'm a nazi now!". Use your brain. You are the one here that is completely brainwashed. You are so brainwashed and have so much unilateral thinking that anyone that says "nazis fucking suck" is automatically a redditor and you go in an autistic posting spree because someone said something you didn't like. You are pathetic.

Here goes your (You)

Attached: 1550101891356.jpg (640x417, 30K)

>I wish I could live a minimal life and i3 and dwm weren't so utmost confusing
It's pulling me back to mint and soon back to windows on my T500 again...
Help me.

>I expected
Why did redditors always think everyone cared about his opinions?

are you really trying to have a serious discussion HERE?
are you really expecting people think what they write HERE?
this shithole imageboard is filled with commies cosplaying as nazis and the other way around if you dont count glowies that try to bait and normalize pedo shit and degenerate thinking.
stop being this butthurt and taking you so seriously faggot.

I only post seriously because it only attracts retards that try their best to try and bait everyone while failing miserably and I get free (You)s and I probably get unironic nazis riled up in the process. That's a win-win for me :^)

>t. braindead leftist

The same pic can be spun the other way around too, you know?

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 42K)

>anyone that says "nazis fucking suck" is automatically a redditor
Talking about how this particular dead political group sucked is a quintessentially reddit thing to say. Dead mustache man bad, orange man bad is the exact kind of discourse you'd expect to find on reddit. Caring that Luke seemed to like wehraboos better then SJWs in a video he posted a year ago is 100% reddit.

>Trannies bad
>CoC bad
>Rust bad
>leftists bad
>people against nazis bad
I can play that game too

cope harder redditfag

it's ok I forgive you, now head on back

iirc luke didnt say that "nazis did nothing wrong and they are for free speech"
he was saying that stormfront and the writing produced there shouldnt be removed from the internet forcefully

He did say that nazis were for free speech though and that he was on their side for it. That is lack of nuance.

>angry greasy amerimutts screeching on internet
>nazis
LeL.

OH NOO LE MEME BALD MAN NOT MAKING BIDEOS HOW WILL I RICE MY ARCH

Whats wrong for being on the side of Nazis?
and btw he made a video about how he believes restoring a monarchy is the best solution

>freetard believing in putting the power in the hands of a single family
what

thats him not me

Who is this mutt?

and what make you think that anyone give a fuck about what a cockroach like you have to say?

absolutely based, can I hire programmer from Jow Forums for Jow Forums related project? >currently using google forms, which is pretty stupid.

i wish

Norwegian and Finnish welfare states policies have strong roots with the third reich and natsoc. Of course many things have changed, but it's still funny to watch amerimutts argue about things they know nothing about

i think he meant more the latex stuff.
But anyway, he likely ran out of content and stated uploading whatever he was praised to upload thua circling down into the meme spiral and never recovered.
Good riddance tho.

Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million humans

Excel expert for hire here. PMed you my details.

remember when onlyafro wasn't gay?
me neither

You mean these 6 million before the holocaust?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=763anDaYF1U

fabricated
reported the video btw

oh the denial

COPE

stfu faggot noone is buying your jewish lies. Spread your false informations on reddit. But still even if it would be true they still would have deserved it.

>talk shit about the bald idiot and his garbage political shit content
>Jow Forumsedditors show up to white knight him

seethe

good thread

good website

how?

No, you are just a retarded communist. He has never said that he supports genocide, which is what your type is referring to when talking about "nazis".

maybe try manjaro i3 edition? its pre-configured

Cancerous post but what's the project?

> Nazis were the bad guys
gtfo fag

Attached: 1535336214214.png (900x300, 55K)

this

Imagine willingly associating with those in pic, thats why everyone laughs at you when you talk like that outside of reddit or twitter. Anyways what's your idea for the ideal person? Someone who makes his kids take estrogen and lets his wife get fucked by other men? What does your utopia look like?

Attached: 1559905573803.jpg (4460x2908, 2.18M)

You can really tell that this site has gone to the dogs since Jow Forums got in the news.
OP asked if he was dead...not for your boring fucking opinions...
this summer will never end...

For me it was when he made that bugman video. Muh Point of Lifeā„¢, muh tradition always right. He is a fanatic, automatically discarding any counterargument as "not getting it" without any effort to actually prove anything.

Forced sterilization/castration & euthanasia NOW!

Attached: 98yds8.jpg (622x354, 34K)

i hope

>see thread about baldman you don't like
>WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BALDMAN I DONT LIKE HIIM!!!

Perhaps taking a break or just not uploading for the sake of uploading. His had unique linux outlook on thing that I really enjoyed and even the whole minimalism and boomer schtick.

Yeah, but I'm sure he eventually does leave the house. He had a home without internet connect at one point I believe and just his work internet to upload.

Hahaha, most of us are fucked. Humans aren't the smart or critical.

That's the point.

There could be a solid argument for monarchy, how divided and slow our progress is sometimes an example the issues that come with having a republic. There's the obvious pitfalls, but to just dismiss seems a bit funny to me.

Imagine capping this and thinking I got these fucking leftists. Haha, I've been in plenty of right leaning trap/femboy discords, it's all the same shit and fucking Jow Forums is filled with "degenerates".

>right leaning trap/femboy discords
True everyone has their degeneracies, the thing is only lefties are willing to defend their degeneracy in public and try to make it out as normal. Also pretty sure the "right wing" traps are just attention whoring into whatever is popular, political or not, there's a few traps and trannies on Jow Forums which doesn't mean that the average poster here is like them.

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.