IEM advice request template:
>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

If you want help, follow the template

my question: what's the cheapest monitors you have seen?

Attached: 543b7425f52913df388adf85d97d207b.jpg (1508x678, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Fwi2C0Hgz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Your Budget
50$
>Your Location
Eastern Europe
>Wired/wireless
True Wireless
Buds
>Sound signature
Not too important, some bass is appreciated
>Past IEMs
Generic wired shit.

Looking at a lot of chinkshit but I'm overwhelmed

Attached: 1563825012477.webm (608x1080, 2.98M)

press F to pay respects

Attached: DSC_0025.jpg (3104x1746, 1.93M)

>In ear general
>Posts earbuds as OP
QCY QS2/QS1

My idx 200 ie's just fucking broke. Since 2016 I have gone through 2 pairs of cx3.00s 2 momentums and now these. I am sick of paying more and more and still getting the same shit, what are a pair of iems that can survive the post apocalyptic wasteland that is my pocket???

>Your Budget
Anything below $200 aud, I am open to $5 right through to $199 iems
>Your Location
Australia
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Earbuds
>Sound signature
No bass boosted negro shit please
>Past IEMs
Sennheiser CX3.00, Sennheiser Momentum, Beyerdynamic IDX 200ie

I prefer earbuds, they're less likely to leave me deaf and I can still hear things happening outside.

Just grab iems with removable wires, the majority of modern iems have those now anyways.
Tin T2, TFZ No. 3, Kanas Pro, KXXS

Attached: 1562340552854g.gif (432x498, 1.26M)

>Tin T2
Im looking at these as my top choice right now, anything in that price range that competes with them?

Some KZ stuff like the ZSN or ZS10

F

yinyoo bk2 out for delivery

Nice user, niceeee

I fell for the Tin T2 meme. I decided to get a pair on sale because I was curious if they lived up to the hype. They're perfectly serviceable for music, but as soon as there are vocals, my ears get raped by harsh S and T sounds. I'm too used to headphones with a rolled off treble. The alibaba seller initially got my order wrong, and I got a free pair of Einsear T2's. Compared to the Tin's, they have much less vocal sibilance, so they function better for listening to podcasts or music with vocals, at least it you're treble sensitive. If you want some cheap beater IEM's for work, then I'd definitely recommend the Einsear T2's, they're like $10 dollars each. The Tin T2's are garbage.

on sale 50% off on aliexpress now

I got so far:
>Piston 3
>Rock Zircon
>Yinyoo Pro

Good thing I stopped because they all sound the same to me.

Don't stop. Buy more.

Yeah neutral or bright IEMs will sound like something is piercing your ears if you come from a bassy one.

How big are your ear canals?
Mine are tiny

Bruh. You are just treble sensitive. Einsear T2 are indeed good for the price.
No shit. They all have a big fat V shape.
Average in every way. Blessed I am.

Anyone got the TSMR 3 pro ? Been looking for a cheap custom to try shit out.

thanks

Aren't they always around 30usd?

Ikko oh1 or KXXS?

OH10 is more even match.
KXXS>OH1
OH10=KXXS with a more fun sound.

what’s a tolerable amount of “wobble” for MMCX (ie i can pivot it a bot from the connector but it still takes some force to take off the cable and it stays in when i swing the cable around)

is xelento as bass'd as it looks?

what's the difference between sibilance and sparkle in treble frequencies?

For over the ear IEMs, do I run the cable through the back or front of my shirt?

Sibilance is the harsh piercing SSSSsshhh sounds, usually in vocals, while sparkle is the """crispiness""" of the trebles.
Pic related of iems with tons of sparkle but not sibilant.
Sibilance is bad sparkle is good.

Attached: 00000IMG_00000_BURST20190723222934599_COVER.jpg (4656x2620, 2.51M)

to people that own TOTL (let's say 1k+ USD) IEMs, are they durable? not necessarily to abuse but just to a high level of long term usage. I know most decent companies offer 1-2 year warranties, but I'm thinking of buying big and I'm a little worried about being stuck with an expensive dud that craps out on me just outside of the warranty period. Could they last for 4-5 years with reasonable care?

Purely preferential, I personally wear them infront of my shirt for ease of removal.

How do I deal with the weight of the IEMs pulling the neck area of my shirt down?

Is most of the impedance from the earphones themselves or the cable? I want to swap out a cable with a cable from a different earphone, but that earphone has a higher impedance. Would the cable change make the ones I use now harder to drive?

small
save another 50 and buy DMG
from the driver itself.

Attached: dmg.jpg (2268x3024, 1.16M)

If I'm being active(running, mowing lawn, etc) I wear them behind me. Otherwise in front

The earphones. Theoretically, the cable is lossless. If it had significant impedance you'd be losing signal strength.

How do I clean iem cables after a sweaty workout

I just use isopropyl alcohol and a microfiber rag

what % of alcohol?
Will it ruin the plastic or anything?

I just buy 99% and dilute it myself to around 70.

Thinking of getting the new Campfire Polaris, anyone got any experience with them?

I just bought some new beats, the bass is fucking crazy. Really gets the vibe right when im trying to rock out to some dubstep with my girlfriend.

Are Sennheiser IE60s any good?
I bought a pair drunk thinking they were iems
I mean I thtink they sound great
just tel me theyre bad lol

The Andromedas are the only good CA iems.

I too like my IEMs to have 5 tweeters for drivers.

But they are iems
There are probably better iems for the price tho

Beats having nigger bass iems thats for sure.

Attached: 1559827196342.png (258x282, 117K)

Or maybe you could stop browsing reddit and buy something current like an M9 or a 8SL/SH.

Have sex

Sure thing buddy, I’m sure your shiny green toys get you laid real often.

Attached: B51E4536-B59A-486B-99A2-3F8B37329C41.jpg (612x612, 32K)

>see vido's
user why are u so based?

What are some good IEMs I can get for $40? I need one with a balanced sound signature and no sibilance.

Are QCY QS2 noticeably sibilant?

Not really.

anything better then the zs10 pro for a similar price?

pls answer

Attached: wt.jpg (323x323, 10K)

bought $6 wireless earbuds from the supermarket, they sound ok

BASED

oh, how do I cencel an amazon return?

>Your Budget
200e
>Your Location
Germany
>Wired/wireless
Wireless
Earbuds
>Sound signature
Idk, I don't need a lot of bass though
>Past IEMs
Soundmagic E10. Are there even any wireless Earbunds that sound equally good?

Attached: 1509823668236.png (478x604, 628K)

are hybrids a meme? outside of the bass response the consensus seems to be that dynamics just muddy everything else

if you like how it sounds, does it really matter?

>bragging about how cheap your IEMs are
cringe
>bragging about how expensive your IEMs are
based

shut up

They are fine, kinda muddy down low. The peak is audible. Pretty good soundstage with instruments feeling 3 dinensional bc of ported design so forget about noise isolation

Attached: C2F87DA5-86E1-452D-BBB7-4A803E57717E.jpg (1334x750, 125K)

which earphones is best for cycling? I don't want nigger headphones.

They're not bad at all. Great if you like bass. Obviously the mids are slightly recessed with bass that powerful, but there's plenty of sparkle and clarity in the highs. They're great with good EQ and objectively are the best looking IEMs on the market. Campfire's warranty is great and he smoky litz cable is probably the best stock cable on the market ATM.

My CA Solarises seem very well made. They are machined aluminium which helps durability, I guess. Not that I have dropped them or anything.

There's much MUCH cheaper options for bass. And it will probably be better. I like the look of the Polaris but loads of people think the shape looks tacky. That litz cable is nothing out of the ordinary. It's just litz.
If you listen to any kind of EDM or like your drums to actually have impact then hybrid it is.
Most cheap QCYs are tuned very similarly to the soundmagics. If you wan something better the go for the sonys.
Try to reduce wobble without making it impossible to remove the plug. Use a screwdriver to widen the locking ring
youtu.be/4Fwi2C0Hgz8

What are my options if I want a single dynamic driver IEM like the legendary EX1000 these days? I am thinking of the Acoustune HS1650Cu but they don't seem like a popular brand.

Attached: sOLVhaq_mHMqfAqm8FNaUPH7WWdvuv7GmdEdWpnRHVo.jpg (1920x1081, 277K)

X E L E N T O

>tfw someone was selling andro S on eBay for like $650 a few weeks ago and I didn't get it

FUCK

>Acoustune
Absolute meme tier. They don't make them as they used to.
Is an option. KXXS an TFZ N°3 are popular memes. DUNU has been making some waves but don't seem to get lots of reviews.

Tin T2s right bud busted after about 2 weeks of daily use so I'm back to using the P1s at work which I'm loathed to do with the chance they could be busted

>Your Budget
50-100
>Your Location
USQ
>Wired/wireless
Wired
Earbuds
>Sound signature
Warm to bassy with lots of detail

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-151737_Gallery.jpg (1440x1396, 1.25M)

>Your Budget
>Your Location
merica
>Wired/wireless
any
any
>Sound signature
balanced, yet fun.
>Past IEMs
some cheapo soundmagic

basically looking for the best sounding buds that i can get for $50-60. Will use it on the commute, classes, library, gym etc.

how many times does the average person have to get chinked before they buy a real product?

What do you want me to buy faggot?

Sony MH755 vs Final Audio E1000
what cop?

>Your Budget
$50
>Your Location
Europe, Netherlands.
>Wired/wireless
doesn't matter
doesn't matter?
>Sound signature
doesn't matter. maybe a bit of bass?
>Past IEMs
sennheiser momentum m2 I found on the street

I want noise cancelling / isolation. so I can think in a noisy area.

anyone have have mifo o5.

i prefer the look of them to the other chink true wireless things.

How the fuck do you even kill T2s. Need more details bruh. Favorite artists ? We got loads of bassy buds.
>Balanced yet fun
No such thing. ZS10 PRO.
None. Save up.
TRN IM2.
Good but the sonys exist and made anything else irrelevant.

e1000

yee

Attached: diy.jpg (900x600, 324K)

>Good but the sonys exist and made anything else irrelevant.

these the new ones with noise cancelling?

i quite like the look of them, but my IEM listening is strictly casual (mostly podcasts + some music + only outdoors) and i don't feel like spending £200 on tws iems.

What's the best earbud I can get from aliexpress for $20 or less?

>Use a screwdriver to widen the locking ring
not him but does this work other way around? ie closing the ring to make it smaller
I have trn mmcx cables that don't fit tin t2

>>Your Budget
idgaf. Like $100 I guess.
>>Your Location
The only country that matters
>>Wired/wireless
Wired preferred
>>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
Something to wear while sleeping. Most buds either hurt when your head is resting on your ear, or the boot gets closed off, stopping sound to the pillow ear.
>>Sound signature
Neutral or vocal oriented. This doesn't matter as much as the requirement that they're comfortable when trying to sleep.
>>Past IEMs
OG Pistons which I'm sure will never die at this point, but are extraordinary painful to sleep with.
Random Sonys over the years.

I often have to sleep in a noisy environment, and headphones both provide some isolation and a relaxing background. Most buds suck for this application. Sony used to make some MDR sport wrap over buds which were fantastic since they didn't fall out and they weren't painful to lie on, but they stopped making the good kind years ago and they weren't terribly durable so the pairs I stocked up on are long gone.

ve monk

My CA Equinoxes feel great, but I feel like they'd shatter if I dropped them from too high up

can't relate to all the complainers about t2
happy with mine and i listen to a fair amount of music with nibbabass

Yeah get some pliers and tighten the ring.
I could tell you to just use earplugs. Blasting noise in your ears for 8 hours doesn't do them any good.
>Equinox
Your fault for buying shit so bad not even CFA shills defend it.

Ear plugs allow the low end in no matter what. Music totally masks it though. I only play at a low volume, maybe 40db, that's all that's necessary since buds provide like 8-10db of isolation on their own. I also set a timer for just a few hours, since once I'm asleep the noise isn't a problem anymore.

>Your Budget
30$
>Your Location
Eastern europoor
>Wired/wireless
Wired with detachable cable
Hanging or earbuds
>Sound signature
It don't matter that much. I prefer balanced.
>Past IEMs
Tin T2, Headroom MS16

I'm looking for some compact iems that I can carry in my pocket with good isolation to use them in the subway and detachable cable because I'm thinking of getting one of those cheap wireless cables.

audiosense t180

Up your bux and scoop the Ikko OH-1.

Someone reccomend some good wired headphones for jogging? Just need something sweat proof and that will stay in my ears. Want to keep it under $100

You might be retarded.

should I buy this high end flagship or finally get a car?