Botnet users BTFO

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=3900x-windows10-ubuntu&num=1

>When looking at the geometric mean of all the benchmarks carried out on Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS and Windows 10 1903 with this AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Ubuntu Linux led by approximately 8%.

Attached: botnet.png (770x578, 287K)

why would anyone care about a half assed operating system mostly used by pedophiles and virgins?

Attached: s.png (759x1162, 47K)

seething

>Can only compare synthetic benchmarks because Linux doesn't have any software
Lmao

Can it run games natively yet without relying on 3rd party tools that only work 50% of the time (and that's with only popular games, if a game is not popular? good fucking luck)?

NO? Then why the fuck would I switch over my HOME COMPUTER that is solely used for media/game consumption?

Yes, my server runs linux (Debian) and yes I gave both manjaro and fedora 1 month each, but everything was a fucking waste of time and having to go "oops, sorry this game doesn't work under linux/wine/whatever, give me 30 minutes to set it up and hopefully it will run" when trying to play something with friends is fucking retarded.

Linux desktop is for hobbyists that are "no-fun allowed, only work" since consuming media on linux is a fucking pain in the ass, not even mentioning the gain issues with PulseAudio (better make sure your earphones are compatible :)))).

t. garbage consumerist

muh games
fuck off zoomer

not that guy but man, what a gigantic cop out.

"since i can't play games on my linux machine, obviously people who play games and watch media are consumerist retards"

No, it means you're a retard.

wtf I love gnu/linux/systemd now

ok freetard

Desktop Linux users don't just work on their computers. They are also really into 10yo anime cunts.

>watch media
>what is vlc

Bad opinions. If you people used linux for more than a month you'd find it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

I understand that linux is an objectively more customizable and configurable OS, but caters more to the "super-user" and casts aside the majority of computer users.

I know it's great for servers and high end workstations but the majority of "work" pc's just need to run a text editor, view PDFs and have a web browser.

>but the majority of "work" pc's just need to run a text editor, view PDFs and have a web browser.

So use Linux, it's great for that.

>I know it's great for servers and high end workstations but the majority of "work" pc's just need to run a text editor, view PDFs and have a web browser.
Linux excels here.

I'm a GNU/Linux user and from my perspective those benchmarks show a clear Windows advantage.

Tell me boys and girls, what software are you (ab)using right now? Would it be either Chrome or Firefox if you're using a laptop or a desktop? Those tests like Jetstream are of course synthetic but how else would you measure web browser performance?

It's just two specific programs and it doesn't measure whatever else you'd be using, that's a valid counter-point. But I know for sure that web browsing is something I do a lot. btw, the biggest oddity in that entire test is the ffmpeg result. That one's almost bizarre.

And it's a shame, but there is no profit in it, so there's no market for it because it's free and this is where linux could shine

Not sure but it's hilarious that it dominates the market share, isn't it?
Luckily games are slowly being made for other operating systems and hopefully adobe will some day switch as well.

>ffmpeg
nani?

FUCK YOU, I wanted to make that stupid joke.

btfo

How long did it take you to configure wine to post on this imageboard?

have sex pal.