>here's your new monitor bro

Attached: 144866080879.jpg (2000x2033, 728K)

Uh oh! The OLED shills are here!
Quick! Hide your burn-in before someone else notices!

Well they have to be quick to shill before their monitors are completely burnt in

?
I'm just saying ips are shit and it's a literal scam especially with online stores

not really dude. amoled-oled displays still need to figure a lot of their imperfections. IPS displays just last longer.

People who have not used a T420 for extended periods of time are not allowed to criticise any modern screen.

The 'oled shill' strawman is getting sad at this point. IPS simply cannot into contrast.

Attached: YfRXBmAh.jpg (1024x328, 26K)

VA doesn't have this problem.
>inb4 muh view angles
learn to sit straight and don't have weak neck and back.

Hijacking your obvious bait thread to ask a legitimate question. Should I keep waiting for better monitors or pull the trigger on an hp z27? I just want a color accurate 4k display but it seems like all the really good panels are being hogged by gaymen shit and fapple.

>Using a laptop

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-195725~2.png (331x368, 105K)

Attached: 15434278571222.jpg (1414x810, 357K)

We're talking about light-bleed, not color gamut.

>.jpg
ishygddt

>amoled-oled displays
i dont give a fuck about amoled displays you spastic, give me good ips displays that I dont have to send back 5 times for being shit

>he feel for the IPS meme

KEK

>bait thread
what bait? this is worse than dead/stuck pixels shitshow from the 1st lcd generation era

Looked like it was gonna turn into an OLED shill thread. IPS is good tech but the market is flooded with cheap crap right now. I unironically think display makers are doing this intentionally to make OLED and its planned obsolescence look acceptable.

crt shill checking in

Attached: best_monitor.jpg (625x334, 29K)

VA has way more problems, like yellow spots, and VA glow on its self.
>inb4 you start shilling VA

/thread

Some of us actually have to leave the house, NEET-kun.

>yellow spots, and VA glow
yes but after like 8 years. my friend's LG panels from 2010 were perfect and now all blacks are actually dark blue and whites are actually piss yellow. he did use them a lot tho.

kek, even my 12 year old Fujitsu Siemens 21" 1680x1050 display does not have that much backlight bleed