Should I get an RTX 2070 Super for Doom Eternal?

It's the only 2019 game worth upgrading for.

Attached: he4zwvz15e321.jpg (1156x426, 225K)

You should consider AMD, it's a premium brand now.

No thanks, I will not buy AMD cards.

I had no idea that nudoom 2 has RTX. I bought a 2070 Super but didn't try it with ray tracing anywhere yet, it ran like shit in BF5 but I'm also CPU bottlenecked there and the implementation is reportedly the shittiest of them all performance-wise.

Depends on what you have now, and what resolution you want to play at. The first DOOM remake ran incredibly well. Unless you're aiming for 4K you should be good with anything relatively modern.

>brand
brain*

But you're missing on fine wine, Nvidia gimps older generations with its drivers. AMD has the best performance/cost ratio. You should support the underdog. AMD has revolutionary technologies like Anti Lag and Image Sharpening. Nvidia are Jews. AMD runs better on Linuw and has open source drivers. AMD wins in 5 game benchmarks by 1%*.
* 5 out of 50 benchmarks

Your post singlehandedly filled my bingo card. Congrats.

BASED

Yeah RTX is a meme now since no one can run it butter smooth so I'm gonna forget about that
I have a 1070ti now and I play at 1440p 144hz, I'll see if it lags

RTX is a meme, and if Doom Eternal is anything like Doom (2016), it's gonna run well on just about anything thanks to based Vulkan-Chan.

The one on the right actually looks worse.

Enjoy your space invaders retard

Attached: nvidiotsuicide.png (992x1043, 777K)

>fine wine
Like all the dead 280x and 390s? They aged no better than a gtx 970. Fury aged like absolute shit.

My 390 out performs 1080s now you shill.

Doom 2016 runs like shit on my 660 Ti. The frame rate drops below 60 even at 720p with the lowest settings.

>unironically falling for the meme tracing
imagine being this retarded

Lmaoooooooooo no it doesnt

Attached: 1562369462591.jpg (536x536, 34K)

both gpu companies are jews that colluded to fix prices in order to ruin the gpu market for consumers

How is doom2016? I never paid attention to it when it came out because the E3 unveiling I saw made it look like it was slow like a CoD-style nu-shooter. Apparently this was inaccurate or something.

worth 6.5 dollarydoos on steam?

>worth 6.5 dollarydoos on steam?
I'd say yes but Bethesda is the publisher. Buy an even cheaper key on the grey market

Sadly true. Although it's certainly not an equal partnership. AMD is Pinky to Nvidia's Brain.

Still though, AMD would do much better if they actually priced their shit reasonably. Even though 5700XT is still the best value right now, even that is like 100 bucks overpriced in all honesty.

Pirate it you plebeians. Fuck Bethesda

It is good though.