How big is the difference between built in laptop speakers and one of those cheap bluethooth speakers? like pic related?

How big is the difference between built in laptop speakers and one of those cheap bluethooth speakers? like pic related?

Attached: LEAD-Wonderboom[1].jpg (1500x1000, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3UyIgwWSbbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bluetooth
>shitty Applel(R) BigMac Book Pro(TM)
>no 3.5mm
>shitty builtin speakers
wise choice user

Big

laptop speakers are usually trash

cheap bluetooth speakers are also trash but still better than laptop speakers

it depends

>laptop speakers are usually trash
>usually
Genuinely curious if you know of a laptop with good built in audio.

very informative thank you.

they are bigger giving it a higher frequency range, better impedance, clear sound, all that shit.

I saw some gay men laptop with integrated subwoofer. Can't recall the model.
Sounds comparable to a low-mid tier bluetooth speaker.

my old toshiba p55t had harman and kardon speakers in it the audio sounded great.

laptop with premium speakers like jpl, harman, altec and shit will sound noticeable better than normal cheap speakers
when a sub is included in either underneath the laptop or external with a cable it sounds better than premium
and everything else external like usb powered crap speakers sound better than all of those

I have an original UE boom and it's absolutely fantastic I use it all the time. Never any problems on my linux machine but MacOS on my MacBook it's a pain in the ass because if you mute one tab in a browser it will mute EVERYTHING. Fuck Apple.

That speaker is fucking garbage. It’s only good if you want something to take to the beach but even then I’m sure there are much cheaper alternatives

what do you suggest instead for 50$

old compaq lappies (as in, the core 2 era) had amazing audio

Anker SoundCore Mini is very good and is relatively cheap. Fills a big room with sound.

that is objectively worse in every measurable metric than OP's speaker

depends on the speaker, can range from no difference to YUGE difference. Found myself a fugoo go on clearance for $25. Sweet deal for 15w BT stereo speaker with a passive resonator to push deeper sound. It's really loud on full blast but only lasts an hour or two, unlike the advertised 10 hour battery life rated at 50% volume. I hate when manufacturers rate their battery life at half volume to boost spec numbers.

Attached: FUGOO GO.png (685x280, 172K)

>How big is the difference between built in laptop speakers and one of those cheap bluethooth speakers? like pic related?

depends if you already blew the laptop speakers, which is extremely common

>year of our lord
>mono audio

Attached: lesmuganimefaceatincredblyhihgrez.jpg (2296x2464, 285K)

I'm not familiar with OP's speaker. Is there a website that compares them?

> Wonderboom is 100$
Nevermind, you're retarded. The SoundCore Mini is much cheaper and probably runs circles around it.

My HP envy 13 has a four driver Bang & Olufsen system that's incredible compared to my Stinkpad or any macshit I've owned.

15 Inch MacBook pros have fantastic speakers. The new models with the shit keyboard actually sound even better.

I have a Bose SoundLink Micro and I'm impressed how well it sounds... I used to think Bluetooth speakers were a meme until i won one in a raffle at work.

Rec me a nigger teir ghetto blaster to use at the skate park

New HPs with B&O speakers are amazing, i have one at work (Elitebook 840).
Macbooks are usually great, i have air and pro and they are on par with HP B&O.
Everything other is utter shit, Thinkpads are IMHO the worse, even worse that basic cheapest acer you can buy. I have few of them so let's say i'm relevant.

Depends on the laptop and the bluetooth speaker.
I've heard laptop speakers that were really, really great, dual woofers, etc.

My 2014 ASUS ROG has a sub, low-mid tier bluetooth speaker sounds about right.

Laptop speakers will always be held back by being inside a laptop and thus forced to be flat

I've never understood the appeal of stereo from the outset, not for decades. At best it's only used for dubious gimmicks, most of the time there's no meaningful stereo separation at all.

Blessed and crosspilled.

Attached: ss.jpg (232x435, 77K)

bring your laptop to best buy and pair it with one of the speakers and find out

The speakers on my T420 are pretty good.

They sound great but get lost often.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UyIgwWSbbw

Probably the lenovo y700 or just the Y7XX series in general.

you can find the wonderboom for $50 new easily since its an older products and no, its noticeably better than soundcore mini which for the price difference, means alot.

What the fuck does this device even do, play a live feed stream from Vatican?

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Attached: vVkoPPU[1].gif (250x250, 992K)

the new x1 carbon (gen 7) apparently has a big speaker upgrade

>How big is the difference between built in laptop speakers and one of those cheap bluethooth speakers? like pic related?
I have a ue roll 2 and a friend of mine has your pic related. Awesome sound on both of those compared to a laptop's built in speakers.Do note that the roll 2 also has a 3,5mm jack for wired connection. Your pic related doesnt have the jack but has a tap to play/pause and tap to change song function.
>Note that my experience with speakers is limited, only other speaker i have used is creative's gigaworks t40 wired speaker.Definitely not an audiophile.

Holy volume control
- +

Attached: 1564187936210__01.jpg (435x232, 79K)

They're not. I own one too

Just get a standard ~50w bookshelf speaker set for $20.

Then spend ~$4 for cheap chinese mini class D/T bluetooth amp, then get 50-100w(whatever your speaker wattage is) power supply that fits the amp.

Total cost should be ~$30-35 overall and the speaker/amp can be set anywhere around your laptop/computer within your bluetooth amp range. The sound quality will shit on any of the garbage "bluetooth speakers". (This is my daily driver for my anime/movie/music. )