Bad guy

so I have this guy I really hate for a good reason, but I can’t beat him up because I’m too far. How could I fuck him up in a different way? I don’t know how to hack

Attached: F0AF4E31-080B-43B0-881B-79708F4FC9D9.jpg (480x640, 74K)

not your personal army
>being so normie that you think (((HACKING))) is a thing
just doxx him to his employer, liberal

Have sex.

If I was asking for a personal army then I’d ask for people to go and fuck him up for me but I’m asking what could I do
Being so retarded to use normie as an insult

You have to be 18+ to use this site honey

with him

dilate?
i
l
a
t
e
?

you'll get over rejection. happens to everyone.

wish I could share the whole story because people would actually try to help me fuck this guy up

Just do it, faggot

I can’t dox myself here that would be a huge mistake

Move on with your life OP.

No they won't, retard. As already said, we aren't your personal army.

If it really matters that much to you, use the power of google to find your own way. Or buy a plane ticket and prove you're not a pussy to the guy.

Hes the one thats getting into my personal life, which is why I’m trying to find a way to stop that. Also you think I can google how to fuck somebody up from distance? Thanks for the help buddy

kys nigger

Cmon. Give me some details. Maybe I can come up with something

Look man, whatever you do, if you attack this guy, you're going to be found out . they will know it was you. No matter what you use to conceal your identity, you will be the prime suspect because he knows you're probably angry with him. So tell me what he did.

its easy :

find a page that hire indians to do the job for you.

get 400usd

pay indians to call him up offering penins enlargement pills or order pizzas to his house.

how hard is it:

1 find his adress/telephone

2 get 400 usd (mabe less)

3 hire indians

4 ???

5 profit.

bonus points if they record audio doing it and then we can get some juice lulz.

use the word normalfag, newfag
Jow Forums is 18+

first of all there's no way of knowing if he did something bad to you and deserves to get fucked with or if you're a bully looking to fuck with him, second of all either way NYPA... Jow Forums isn't here to bother people on behalf of you

what happened did he grief your minecraft server?