Why do these make Jow Forums chimp out? What is it about them that Jow Forums hates *that* much?

Why do these make Jow Forums chimp out? What is it about them that Jow Forums hates *that* much?

Attached: imac-2019-lead.jpg (3209x2407, 2.56M)

i used to work on one of thise. its pretty comfy once you get homebrew installed, basicly a linux distro in a nice machine.

I don't care but I think the Surface™ Studio® is more fun! :)

Homebrew sucks

god damn this keyboard looks fucking shit, this is what you get for the price?

They are expensive.

If only other vendors updated their AIOs in line with current processors :(

Nice, what specs?

The hardware is shit. The software is fine.

t. hackintosh user

>Typing root with no password and pushing enter 4 times is “fine”

Attached: 973757DB-2E80-40A1-B620-AEC032DA0D07.jpg (554x554, 39K)

Yeah I was half joking about the Surface Studio but half not. If MS released just the monitor I'd consider buying it to use it with a full tower.

The old ones (2012-ish) are good. I used to play games on these and even now it serves its function as house computer at our home (of course, I upgraded the RAM and replaced the hard drive with SSD). I don't use them often since I already have my own laptop but the rest of the family still use them.

In fact, I'm looking for the ones with 760M on the used market but they're asking pretty money right now

How embarrassing was it for your grandma to wake up on Christmas Day to find you still shilling your fruit toys?

Attached: 1536305044228.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

Just the community, like all things.

>at a speed dating group for girls who like girls
>all the girls have iPhones with shitty cases
>pull out my brand new galaxy s10+ with no case
>everyone immediately stops talking to look at me with disgust
>start hearing whispers about "that disgusting nerd", " what a loser, I bet she's poor too", "that dork probably doesn't even know how to use a rosary"
>go home dejected and a virgin
Applefags are just the worst

Is this the new Apple Hate General?
Thanks for starting up another one iToddler.

Attached: 1544457740030.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

It sounds like you're paranoid as fuck.

Are you Mexicans or something?

Big issue is that the Microsoft ones are more expensive than the Apple AIOs comparatively, and being behind on trends really does not help.

Huh, I didn't know they made one with a 760M. I guess that was, 2014? Must have been before the 5K models.

Now that the thread has been blessed, what's everyone hate most about Apple products or Apple in general?

Attached: 1542278527092.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

Wrong board.

Attached: 1562743622405.png (400x1650, 367K)

>things that didn't happen

I wouldn't say "chimp out" but all-in-ones seem like the most useless and nonsensical thing when it comes to computers. It's all the downsides and trade-offs of a laptop but with none of the benefits. It's a non-portable computer. Is not having a computer case at the side of your desk REALLY worth all the tradeoffs?

Poorfags probably

Why haven't you just offed yourself street shitter?

Attached: 1547165180731.png (1344x946, 802K)

Go back to plebbit if you want an echochamber

Go back to your shitting street iJeet.

Attached: 1536893258131.png (3348x1920, 3.78M)

Hating apple wont make you a better develop, wont make you have sex, wont make you intresting, wont make you straighr, and will never make you white

developer*

nah

Worshipping apple will never make you white iJeet

Attached: 1548725285597.webm (360x640, 1.26M)

>worshipping
Are you on the spectrum? Why even bother asking... Have you even seen an imac before? Or even use an apple product? Are you even old enough to post?

You should take your grandma's advice and see a psychiatrist iJeet. Normal people don't shit in the street and plaster a mongolian basket weaving site with 50 fruit shill threads on Christmas morning. Do you even have any friends or did they all realize what a pathetic loser you are and ditch you? Must be why you're alone on Christmas.

Attached: 1557191052949.jpg (3648x3147, 2.17M)

>You should take your grandma's advice and see a psychiatrist iJeet.
Projection
>Normal people don't shit in the street and plaster a mongolian basket weaving site with 50 fruit shill threads on Christmas morning.
Projection
>Do you even have any friends or did they all realize what a pathetic loser you are and ditch you?
Projection
>Must be why you're alone on Christmas.
Projection

Attached: 1523153323281.jpg (1080x1920, 120K)

>I wouldn't say "chimp out"
Just look in this thread, it's chimpier than Jow Forums. It makes it impossible to discuss anything about the products because it just devolves into 'IJEET SATANIA HUEHUE', from people who I am quite sure are not from first world countries.

Is that minecraft?

>You should take your grandma's advice and see a psychiatrist iJeet.
Advice.
>Normal people don't shit in the street and plaster a mongolian basket weaving site with 50 fruit shill threads on Christmas morning.
Fact.
>Do you even have any friends or did they all realize what a pathetic loser you are and ditch you?
Fact.
>Must be why you're alone on Christmas.
Fact.

See

>my grandma
>christmas
Underage

BASED

He legit has a mental illness. People on Jow Forums like to joke that Apple users are sheep and have no personality besides their fruit devices, but this loser is a walking caricature of that meme. He's been spamming Jow Forums with his autism for years. Hopefully he wakes up one Christmas and just ends his own worthless life.

>People on Jow Forums like to joke that Apple users are sheep and have no personality besides their fruit devices
You've seen the thinkpad threads too right? It's equally as stupid to scamper out of the woodwork to get mad at a series of products. I'm not the ban evading guy, I'm just confused at why Jow Forums spergs out so hard at Apple stuff. It's not even founded criticism, it's just a straight up screeching shitfit.

>>Typing root with no password and pushing enter 4 times is “fine”
I would say so, considering it does fucking nothing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 8.05.17 PM.png (682x501, 90K)

Who is this Jow Forums you think exists?
Ah, right, you're a fucking dischordate, bereft of CNS, and think that you can just make websites into "communities."

Why do you keep talking about yourself in the 3rd person iJeet?

Attached: 1546109325891.png (1903x951, 912K)

You know there's more than one person that's heard of, used, or purchased an Apple product right bud? Have you sought help?

Seek help iPajeet. It's not normal to spend your xmas alone shilling iphones.

i got a tiny dual core hp aio that runs circles around my 2012 imac i5

I'm talking about me personally.

based

Guys, dont hurt iRajesh's feelings with your anti apple speech. He needs to worship his retard proof technology, no matter how expensive or stupid it is. If you talk him down he will only angrily try to defend his religion while jacking off to images of Steve Jobs to ease his inner pain. Please, leave this "special" individual alone.

Attached: 1522339380801.gif (234x249, 269K)

They can't play le beedeo gayms good.
Also you've gotta realise that 99% of Jow Forums is either seething poorfags, indians or literal children going through their anti apple phase because daddy made them get a Samsung instead.
The same board that claims to hate playing video games seems to have a vested interest in processors, GPUs and "gaming phones"
I wouldn't be surprised if, sans Jow Forums, this board had the lowest average age.

Why do you keep replying to yourself iJeet? Are you schizophrenic too?

Blazing fast when I didn't even reply to you. You must be hard at work seething and F5ing the thread.
Can you at least tell me about your epic gamer phone? I'd love to hear what microtransactions you can use this trip to Verizon around.

refer to

>iJeet
>iPajeet
>iRajesh
>iJeet
Why do you have such a vested interest in this thread? And why are you replying to a bunch of people in a thread you didn't even make? And why, above all things, are you projecting so hard, calling the very people who can't even afford an Apple product Apple shills?

refer to

>a bunch of people
Definitely schizophrenic. Seek mental help iJeet.

Why do you samefag so much?

OP:

1. Fairly expensive because they decide they should invest a lot on the display
2. Poor specs
3. Not really that upgradeable
4. System that is not designed for real work is not good with videogames either

That's all really

>it doesn't fit my use case so I get mad when other people have it.

It fits my use case for 40% of the time
If it was cheap I wouldn't think twice, it just ain't

expensive and extremely proprietary

>Not posting the real one

Attached: 1560047024699.jpg (355x1280, 48K)

>expensive
Is there a cheaper PC with macOS?
It's only expensive if you plan on installing Windows/Linux on it, which would be retarded.

It's true, but shouldn't we at least look at proprietary solutions to understand how they work?

I would've bought it a few years ago, but this thread is a perfect example of someone sperging out for hours on end over Apple stuff.

I wouldn't say I hate apple (I actually use an iPhone 8), but their laptops and computers sacrifice substance for form, and typically charge much more than purchasing superior substance.

That said, it's your money. If you want to pay more for a less powerful machine that happens to look pretty (or pay a huge premium for a comparably powered machine), that's your business.

>Is there a cheaper PC with macOS?
yes, but Apple only supports their own hardware so you end up with stuff like Hackintosh. are you trying to say that an iMac is not expensive because Apple doesn't support anything cheaper?
>It's only expensive if you plan on installing Windows/Linux on it, which would be retarded.
it's only expensive if you delete the expensive operating system? what are you even trying to say?

>It's true, but shouldn't we at least look at proprietary solutions to understand how they work?
what don't you understand exactly? Apple sells you an expensive bundle of proprietary software and proprietary hardware which works well out of the box but is specifically designed to be difficult to modify.
it's better to buy an inexpensive PC and use a free operating system.

those keyboards are god tier actually

No, they aren't

>what are you even trying to say?
I'm trying to say there are no equivalent cheaper alternatives, so calling it expensive is a bit misleading.

>flat frame
>flat keycaps
And no numpad? I thought this shit was meant for professionals.

only if your definition of "equivalent" is extremely specific. there are plenty of cheaper proprietary solutions like Windows and much cheaper free solutions like Linux. ignoring the fact that Hackintosh is cheaper (since it's basically illegal), you could quite easily buy better hardware for less and get Ubuntu for free or pay for Windows 10. however if your definition of equivalent is "needs to support all of these specific proprietary programs and also feel like Unix", then yeah I guess there are no cheaper alternatives.

Macs are high end professional tools, way overkill for most of Jow Forums pajeets. That's all there is to it really.

>Jow Forums

It's like 4 (at best) mentally ill people who spam the same images/criticisms regardless of actual relevance.