Pulls up beside you

>pulls up beside you
>"Excuse me my dude, do you know how I can get to - woah wait, you're that quiet kid from class right? Yooooo how are you doing my bro? Me and the boys are off to pick up a haul of X60's from craigslist, you wanna tag along my dude? If you stick around we're gonna crash back at my pad and libreboot them later, it's gonna be so fucking tight my bro"
>"You down?"

Attached: 1484605153161.jpg (585x585, 62K)

>Do I get to keep one
>"what? ofc not"
>then have a nice day

Sorry. I am 30 years old, I dont have time for that. I still live in Moms basement, have never had a job and dropped out of college. I spend most of my time being racist on Jow Forums and masturbating to 2D girls. My pee bottles need changing and I havent brushed my teeth or changed clothes in over a month. Also I am obese, a virgin, and have two digit IQ. You dont want me around. Let me die in peace, just le me be that part of the population that exists only to be worse than you. Let my shitty genes die.

Is this your magical realm, dude?

>implying anyone, let a lone a Chad, from my school would even remember me
And that's a good thing.

>Got FU money with 1000BTC /g shilled me back in 2010.

>oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T460?! No way, brah! That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man. I just got 32 gig RAM in my little beast, absolutely no stalls working on any projects, brah. BRO! what GNU slash Linux distro do I see there? Hang on let me look, bro. Oh okay, bro, okay bro, ubuntu is pretty gnarly but, ya know, I'm more of a freeBSD kind of guy. Anyway, dude, my squad and I need to fly so catch ya on the flip sigh, bro.

Attached: 1486784429303.jpg (1080x821, 110K)

these threads aren't funny and you should feel bad for making them. unfortunately this board is so shit that a thread dying for this likely had no effect on the overall board quality.

lighten up

Fuck off wigger.

Faggot zoomer poster

can't see why this isn't a good thing, more people using a good machine, with a good operating system is better for everybody.

My school's Chad still remembered me and we realized we were both big into working with computers and we still hang out to this day.

>Let me die in peace, just le me be that part of the population that exists only to be worse than you.
i don't know about the rest of the meme but this part is fairly interesting.

Chads are actually some pretty cool dudes. I had some chad friends. Stacies on the other hand are complete bitches.

>dude
>yoooo
>tight
>you down?
Why is white American slang just recycled nigger shit?

Sure thing dude, let me go grab my zip drive!

israeli-nigger worship culture

>that fucking obvious bicep implant

gross

Sorry man but user is going with me today. We are going to tweak our OpenBSD installation. Also we got those private servers in the Netherlands, need to install OpenBSD on them as well.

Attached: gc.png (497x572, 144K)

This. Chad's are cool and will accept you and be there for you, Stacie's are what you're thinking of

>implant
Do you even lift, bro?

>tfw never shared a class with a chad
Advantages of being a slav: almost everyone is ugly

Attached: 1564091103270.jpg (349x490, 29K)

sad digits

>what is synthol
summer newfag

>almost
>

>that so ridiculous that it has to be synthol
Okay, manlet. How's that onions beverage?

>Sure thing, bro. Just make sure no roa- I mean woman is around. Just us dudes having a good time.

Attached: 1562166673052.png (352x377, 167K)

Will chads be gay with me?

Only if they are bi.

There are some jews and exchange students.

of course

>>pulls up beside you
If I'm walking on the street then I'm either on my way to or from the bar so probably decline.

That's Sage Northcutt you retard
>doesn't realize how syntholceps look like
>calls somebody else a newfag
Pottery

>get in the car
>suck his chad dick
>see you later bruh

>>"Excuse me my dude, do you know how I can get to
Least realistic part of this greentext. Everyone uses Google now.

hahaha, oh wow, that's so sad.

Everyone except people who don't give a shit about society's expectations, people who make their own fate.

That's pretty gay user

I do prefer this version of chad.

I thought it was just me who thought this about slavs. I don't hold it against them but the trend is inescapable.

Is this what you do all day when you're good-looking/rich?

Attached: nick.png (836x539, 593K)

damn, sucks to be you bro

No, Instagram is a work. He just poses while his Jewish manager counts cash.

this, chad is so confident he finds it easier to socially interact with people than to use his smartphone