I'm making an imageboard. Which engine should I choose? I'm leaning towards TinyDB...

I'm making an imageboard. Which engine should I choose? I'm leaning towards TinyDB. All the others seem to be abandonware.

Attached: wakaba.jpg (1280x1280, 108K)

Make your own

Don't have time

*TinyIB
shit, noticed only now

just use Jow Forums

Posted in a thread where you're procrastinating on working on the project.

Stop projecting, dilate and have sex.

tinyib and wakaba are really old school so unless you want the imageboard to be all F5's and "noko" in the email field you probably want to use lainchan.

meguca

>written in meme language

You're not being serious you're just fishing for attention.

-- said the user, as he's making an imageboard nobody will visit, yet he's still doing it anyway.

Lynxchan seems nice

Dude I'm not learning your meme language which is essentially C, but worse. When the hype passes no one will remember your shitty language.

You're not helping your case.

I'm all for Go where it makes sense like chihaya but I don't see what it gets you in an imageboard unless you're making like a modern wakaba with no db backend.

>Required software
>Node.js 12.x, I suggest installing from source code. DO NOT build the master's HEAD.
>MongoDB 4.0.x.
Jesus dude

Alright then, what's some cheap Node.js + Mongo hosting?

How fucking hard can it be?
Shove sanitized unicode shit into a DB. Pull it out based on a master key (threadID). Suck your own dick. Fuck your dad. Cum on mommy. Mmmm, MOMMY! MMM! CUMMIES! YES! YES! MMM

All of my wat.

What did he mean by this?

>build node from source
Fuggin why.