Anyone else get a Ryzen 9 series?

Anyone else get a Ryzen 9 series?
Got a new rig; costumed made:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X CPU
16 GB dual channel RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card

Attached: ryzen_9_3900x.png (666x593, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesycon.de/eng/latency_check.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenCL
mediafire.com/file/wt37sbsejk7iepm/PowerSettingsExplorer.zip/file
resplendence.com/latencymon
ghacks.net/2018/06/19/monitor-the-latency-of-a-windows-pc-with-latencymon/
github.com/dobragab/MouseTester/releases
sysnative.com/forums/threads/still-high-dpc-isa-despite-update.28837/
i.imgur.com/fVL1asP.png
i.imgur.com/YtEVYVn.png
i.imgur.com/jobp1lE.png
sysnative.com/forums/threads/very-high-dpc-latency-by-storport-sys-and-ndis-sys.12037/#post-88633
reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/bu272k/windows_1903_high_dpc_latency_ntoskrnlexe/
reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bu34xv/update_1903_high_dpc_latency_issues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey cool

If it has a mechanical drive as D: ur gay

No mention of ram frequency (below 3200? Ur gay)

No rtx 2070 super ur gay

Way to buy old parts

can u do some tests for me? do u have a way i can contact you? can u measure your DPC latency w this tool and post pic?
also what motherboard u got?
thesycon.de/eng/latency_check.shtml

can you run Cinebench20 for me?

Results

Attached: cinebench.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Motherboard is a X470 Master SLI.
And sorry bud, not too comfortable running any exec's from unknown sources. Don't trust any utilities from unknown sources.

>AMD CPU with NVIDIA GPU
But why?

Thanks for beta testing.

I do a lot of video editing that uses CUDA; which utilizes nVidia GPU's. Having the multi-threaded capabilities along with the Nvidia graphics card just made sense for me.

literally nothing wrong with that lol

are u retarded? i linked to a download link of a company that SIGNED THE EXECUTABLE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thank you, whats the clock it boost to at all cores during the run and whats your memory speed?

user not everyone is a tech enthusiast that's capable of running software outside of the Microsoft store

I don't think that tool even properly works on Windows 10.

>proprietary shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenCL

it does, it was updated like 2 years ago

idk, he is baiting, no way that he is so retarded, its a company website that provides measurement tools for kernel latency..

>3.8ghz
wtf is wrong with your 3900x?

Attached: r20.png (1787x812, 1.97M)

>Windows 8 Compatibility:The DPC latency utility runs on Windows 8 but does not show correct values. The output suggests that the Windows 8 kernel performs badly and introduces a constant latency of one millisecond, which is not the case in practice. DPCs in the Windows 8 kernel behave identical to Windows 7. The utility produces incorrect results because the implementation of kernel timers has changed in Windows 8, which causes a side effect with the measuring algorithm used by the utility. Thesycon is working on a new version of the DPC latency utility and will make it available on this site as soon as it is finished.

>DPC Latency Checker for Windows7, Windows7x64, WindowsVista, Windows Vistax64, Windows Server2003, Windows Server2003x64, WindowsXP, WindowsXPx64, Windows2000
They make no mention of 10 being supported and have a disclaimer about 8 having inaccurate readings, I don't think it works properly on 10.

kys retard

Is this what you needed?

Attached: DPC_Latency_Checker.png (594x487, 21K)

>Low Default clocks.

Why bother buying something if you're going to cuck yourself.

that looks horrible user, u should steer all DPC/IRQ interrupts into core 1 with mediafire.com/file/wt37sbsejk7iepm/PowerSettingsExplorer.zip/file

"Interrupt Steering Settings" - Interrupt Steering Mode -> Processor 1 - Route interrupts to proc 1

and HIT APPLY in bottom left, then restart dpc latency checker tool

Downloading random zips and executing programs inside; no thanks.

DPC Latency Checker doesn't work properly in anything above Windows 7. Forums are full of Win10 users complaining about wrong reporting from this tool.

LatencyMon is what everyone uses these days in Windows 8.1/10

resplendence.com/latencymon

ghacks.net/2018/06/19/monitor-the-latency-of-a-windows-pc-with-latencymon/

Attached: LatencyMon_1.png (1052x657, 35K)

Odd because when I run DPC Latency Checker at the same time I'm running LatencyMon they show *exactly* the same measurements, always, and I ain't using Windows 7 at the moment.

Use latencymon instead like in I always get >1000 μs on dpclat but worst case ~550 μs (caused by nvidiot drivers...) on latencymon

it doesnt work fully but u can still measure if settings such as sending all interrupts to core 1 has impact or using HEPT or not, anway, OPs pc is fucked

github.com/dobragab/MouseTester/releases

hit f2 to collect, move mouse in circles, then f2 to stop again, click plot -> change plot to "interval vs time" and post screenshot

>it doesnt work fully but u can still measure if settings such as sending all interrupts to core 1 has impact or using HEPT or not, anway, OPs pc is fucked
???
dpclat is broken on windows 10. Latencymon works better

it works just doesnt measure completely accurately what dont u understand? its maybe 50us off

Regardless of what it shows it's still an unsupported tool for windows 10, thus, unreliable.
sysnative.com/forums/threads/still-high-dpc-isa-despite-update.28837/

besides LatencyMon gives you far more details about the actual causes of the latency problem which is usually more than just one.

i.imgur.com/fVL1asP.png
i.imgur.com/YtEVYVn.png
i.imgur.com/jobp1lE.png

Alternatively you can use the xperf clt method, although it's more time consuming.
sysnative.com/forums/threads/very-high-dpc-latency-by-storport-sys-and-ndis-sys.12037/#post-88633

doesn't werk on my machine

what fucking CPU are u running that has 3ms of latency

That's not my CPU, i used these links as an example

>Intel Core i7-7700K

Windows 1903, that's your problem
reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/bu272k/windows_1903_high_dpc_latency_ntoskrnlexe/

reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/bu34xv/update_1903_high_dpc_latency_issues/

they're ALWAYS complaining of "high dpc latency issues" with every fucking iteration of Windows, with literally zero understanding of what is actually going on under the hood.

This has been a thing since the early 2000's.

>high DPC latency spike caused by ntoskrln.exe. My windows is optimized. I disabled all the C states etc in my UEFI. I disabled (gpedit) auto update and driver installations from Microsoft at the beginning of my installation of the OS.

User-caused problem. Did it occur to them that the "DPC latency" tools are pretty fucking unreliable?

Not really
The high DPC latency issues started since the very first release of windows 10, there is no such issue with windows 7.

Attached: Windows 7.jpg (593x488, 38K)

Did it ever occur to you that this is a problem caused by a bug-ridden fucked up OS called Windows 10?

are u routing all interrupts into 1 core? or is that with all cores processing DPC

No, I haven't changed anything, this is default windows settings (Balanced power plan)

do this for your power plan, it will drop ur latency 10x without any cost

cool story faggot