Has anyone ever tried to recreate the faceapp ethnicity filters?

What FaceApp does is scary as hell, they briefly did this two years ago and it made a huge buzz, is there anyone else doing something similar? Curious because reasons.

Attached: 6ngfdd5.jpg (1280x1280, 1M)

Those things require an absurd amount of data, it's not something you can do in your home as side project.

>instead of celebrating diversity and literally everyone is having a good time it all just gets shut down

Attached: 1502327746315.png (628x773, 755K)

I just hate the fact that all these faceapp-style programs are
1) mobile only with no web or pc equivalent
2) completely server side

Attached: asian joe rogan alex jones.jpg (816x404, 131K)

You make something, you aim for the lowest common denominator.
It's been like this forever, people used to make computer programs in the 80's for the best selling machines, not the most powerful machines, so you had C64 games till the late 80's when machines already did 1024x768 at 8 bits.

I find it ironic how normies freaked out about FaceApp on botnets like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, like those are any better, and isn't the government still illegally spying on us?

They only freak about stuff they're told to freak out

But wouldn't the lowest common denominator be to just have it be web-based? I absolutely hate it when I want to try something out and I go to webpage and it's just a big empty page saying "lmao download on google play/apple store"

still remember when 1024x768 at 256 colors absolutely blew me away.
I also still like that dithering effect used to get smoother gradients to "fake" a bigger color palette.

Weren't they told to freak out about Facebook (and by extent instagram) and Twitter after the endless number of scandals, some of which contributed to Trump winning the election? Weren't they told to freak out over Snapchat when they admitted they save all of your images and videos?

I loved the salt that one faceapp filter did that removed makeup from roasties.

That explains the double standard

it also made validated actually attractive women, which made the roasties even more butthurt because they couldn't just claim it makes everyone ugly.

Attached: taylor swift makeapp 4.jpg (1200x600, 178K)

It could be on the phone, a neural network model and weights are a few megabites and this is a statistical model or a network

Easier to harvest data from your phone.

I was pissed they took it down. I'd pay for access to that tool so I could make fake personas.

She looks good even without makeup.

I love how it literally shrinks the skull of negro Keanu.

Wolnt get rid of her 'fresh-out-of-the-salon' hair tho

Can I get a github boss?

Attached: liquifiedtoast201906210001.jpg (423x469, 19K)

Is that hiroshima nagasaki?

what ethnicity is bottom right

Top right is literally katt williams btw.

Attached: katt-williams.jpg (618x410, 67K)

thats the point

Go to sleep, boomer

this one's really really good

Only if you put a bullet between my eyes.