Best android music player?

Best android music player?

Attached: wp_ss_20160418_0001.png (480x800, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/en/packages/com.poupa.vinylmusicplayer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like Shuttle a lot.

>xXbox music on Windows Phone
Jesus, it's been awhile since I've seen this. Windows 8 was actually pretty gud on mobile, but it was a shame no one actually developed for it.

I still have a Lumia Icon and i'll keep it until it crumbles to dust. Most apps are gay anyway, so not having a 'good' store is pretty meaningless. The phone UI itself is maximum comfy.

Take a look at zplayer. It is similar in appearance to xbox music

>Musicolet
>Phonograph
Choose one

Retro Music Player. Best for me.

Blackplayer

woah, it's amazing

>Android 4.1 and up
horrible last reviews

Attached: __original_drawn_by_pas_paxiti__sample-562db4efc97f89e1139a2626b687e2d6.jpg (474x470, 27K)

What's wrong with it being 4.1 and up? And I just pirated, it werks

Vinyl Music Player
>not using FOSS software

Attached: Screenshot_Poweramp_20190711-080527.png (1080x1920, 1.45M)

you shouldn't use anything below 4.4 so they get either purged or updated

>I just pirated
of course you did; have fun with 'additional features'

>windows phone 8 music app couldn't understand discnumber tags, had to put CD1/CD2 in album tag like a caveman
>windows phone 8.1 music app did some unthinkable fuckery so it could be upgraded from the marketstore, they NEVER fixed the artist photo on lockscreen (the one good and original thing about it) and it took forever to start

Neutron.

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-112015_Neutron.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

are you retarded or something

I miss windows phone like you wouldn't believe, my 640 bootlooped itself

I'm using Rocketplayer, I just wish they could add the ability to make it more minimal and STOP CHANGING THE FUCKING ICON EVERY UPDATE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-27-12-13-24-711_com.jrtstudio.AnotherMusicPlayer.png (1080x1920, 2.01M)

mega based

I miss my Lumia
Had a 520, died a bit over a year ago

My 520 did it as well
Was happily using WhatsApp when suddenly the phone became really slow to respond then black screen
On reboot it just said something was wrong with the bootloader

>Windows Phone
You make me sad man. Windows phone was so great back then. Especially compared to Android.

i just use VLC for everything

Is there any FOSS player that works with Android Auto? Or what is the best player in general for compatibility with Android Auto?

Blackplayer is shit

Poweramp is good, you can buy it without google services, yeah.
But it work good with .cue

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-173817.png (720x1280, 341K)

Black player is comfy af and just werks™

yeah, 8.1 fucked hard the music app, not to mention the random crashes.

For me it's vinyl.

f-droid.org/en/packages/com.poupa.vinylmusicplayer/

Retro player is one of the most customizable I've ever used.

Yeah, my Lumia 520 was my first smartphone after holding out with a dumbphone for years, which made it extra memorable for me. Still have it around and play it with it every now and then.
Not having apps was livable as I wasn't used to that ecosystem, but it was unfortunate not being able to have things like Steam at my convenience, never mind that the large variety of apps was a selling point of smartphones. That being said, some people did create nice unofficial apps for services that didn't support WinPhone.

I found there ended up being some pretty nice 3rd party players in the store. One called Modern Music or something was my favourite.

Sick beats. Love Tonebox.

Retro feels a lot like Vinyl (wouldn't surprise me of ot was also a fork of the same paid app), but much comfier.
Also, now that I looked ot up, black player is really cheap. No way I'm giving Google my card info.

Good music.

Been using playerpro for years.

Attached: playerproapp[1].jpg (651x321, 55K)

>Musicolet
UI is shit desu. I wish there was something similar to old Spotify. It just worked.
>Musicolet
Okay UI, but buggy as shit. Albums are always imported in 2 parts, some song don't even show up. Trash app.

UI is so outdated, takes too long to get around

I dont have any trouble with it, not sure how you sort but I use the artist browser and the a-z scroll.

The only thing I wish they would update is their lockscreen options, it's really jank atm. But I attribute that to android bs.

Pirate it

Poweramp

name of skin?

2006_cancerV3

poweramp obv

Poweramp of course

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-171341.png (1080x1920, 1.5M)

I used that for a while until I discovered foobar on the store. I'm still using a Lumia 735

>Skeuomorphism
absolute trash

i miss lumias bros

PHONOGRAPH

Vinyl is literally the same but free.

never let me down

Attached: 2000px-VLC_Icon.svg.png (2000x2265, 743K)