So correlation attacks by govs render tor useless for anonymity, right?

so correlation attacks by govs render tor useless for anonymity, right?

Attached: howtousetor_thumb800.jpg (800x450, 19K)

They (supposedly) can only find a small percentage of users and can’t really target spasific users either.
Unless that’s changed, I haven’t really kept up with t shit for a while

Not useless but worth being careful with.

You cannot have anonymity against the Five Eyes so stop wanting it unless you hate yourself. There is no safe electronic communication.

this
/thread

>There is no safe electronic communication.
as in it's not theoretically possible?

Eh, the government can find you no matter what. However, Botnets like Facebook never know my real location whenever I'm on Tor or even Brave w/ Tor, so who are you actually wanting to hid from? If it's corporate botnets, then Tor will protect you. If it's the feds, good luck with that! The feds invented the internet, you know.

As in you can't have it. Anyone can theorize anything but the rulers of the world and of technology have more power than you. Adapt, for their is no profit in defiance. Defiance is adorable in other people.

Won't Tor get me arrested when some freak routes his illegal data through me?

only if you run an exit node
regular tor users don't transfer any data other than their own

Really? Sometimes I hate being a rumor-believing brainlet.

but can't you make it really, really resource intensive for them?

>I hate being a rumor-believing brainlet.
Please god if you are going to use something like that, do your research and don't believe dumb shit people will tell you. That isn't something you wanna wing.

Useless and slow. Nothing of interest on it.

use torchat- only abalable serverless secure chat with HIGH file transfer speed

Attached: ___.gif (512x304, 529K)

are correlation attacks possible if you remain within tor? Can a compromised hidden service correlate your traffic with an entry node?

would this also require an entry node to also be compromised?
what about a bridge?

I don't know when using bridges, but I think a compromised entry node and hidden service together can successfully correlate your traffic

not work serverless behind NAT nigga

Why? What could go wrong?

TOR is fine, Jow Forums is just being schizo again for some reason

Attached: Da2luhaWAAEAJB0.jpg (485x277, 26K)

The FBI doesn't give a shit about you user, you're not important

Al gore invented it

Found the schizo retard. No one on this board has any kind of idea what tor is. Most Jow Forumstards can barely install linux on their laptops.