>2019
>play old game(offline only game)
>Publisher Account login need

Attached: login bethesda net.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/game/the_ultimate_doom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There will be spares

Stupid kid.

doom is legitimate technology history though, seeing it bastardized like this is tech news. i've seen people talk about nethack here before

No, it's just a video game. Talk about the NeXT Unix workstations it was written on if you want to discuss technology.

What's the login force? Can't you just like use a doom fork and pirate the wad?

THEY PORTED THE WHOLE GAME TO FUCKING UNITY THE LADS

That's actually pretty interesting.

sounded really stupid to me until I saw that they released it on like every platform, then it makes sense.

seething freetrannies

Unix isn't free.

zoomer generation needs the mandatory botnet and software as (((service))) model everywhere

running software from your own personal floppy you bought, without even needing internet connection and and an email account? like clicking on the exe file and it runs and you play it? are you crazy?

>like clicking on the exe file and it runs and you play it?
Sounds like zoomer wintoddler shit. Do they even know how to make a file executable? I doubt it.

you sound like zoomer faggot who jumped on the Jow Forums freetard faggot train and thinks is very smart because can read arch wiki on the phone when shit breaks

I'm appalled.

>unity
yesterdays graphics with todays hardware requirements

You sound like a wintoddler who only uses his computer for video games and web browsing.

I wonder how this runs on a raspberry pi. It'd be an amazing computer for back then.

and you use yours for anime and stealth pedophilia pomf clones.

you can already run zdoom/gzdoom on the pi

i've never seen anything like this in doom

boot it up again, it's easy to forget. just the one screen and after hte first time remembers and skips the screen usually

>just
There's more technology in a videogame than Jow Forums comprehends.

buy only from GOG, no need to any stupid launchers

it really doesn't. the game is from 1993, having internet access was not something developers could reasonable expect of users

Yes but that's not some awful unity port.

>unity port
>of doom
for what purpose

So it can run on all platforms. Read what I'm replying to.

that's what the SDL ports are for

Yes. Among the intelligent.

It just came out

gog.com/game/the_ultimate_doom

This thread is obviously talking about the new DRM version that just came out yet here you are attempting to derail

they're talking about zoomdoom