Do logitech mice come with a warranty?

Attached: g502.jpg (169x297, 7K)

why would it matter, they never break

Mine did
i think the usb got slightly bent somehow
i guess i'll call them.

Yes.

Shove that gay ass mouse up your faggot ass nigger

Attached: 1552824686664.gif (607x609, 754K)

Attached: 1564056964177.jpg (440x440, 112K)

They used to have a way better, no questions asked one, but people abused it to get free replacements/upgrades, so they stopped doing it. They replaced my MX518 with a G400 back in the day when the scrollwheel stopped working, and all it took was a few emails and a couple of pictures to prove that I owned the MX518. Sent the new one out free of charge without requiring the old mouse sent back.

they made me break my g502 with a hammer and send pics before sending me a replacement
its my second one that breaks and its always the left click sensor that starts double clicking

I have a 250 gb ssd with a warranty due in 2024 and a sd card due 2046

I wonder which sick upgrade will I get for the sd

dumb frogposter
pedo degenerate

kill yourselves

>TFW I'm a jew nigger who did this

I got 3 logitech headsets as well. I've been meaning to try around with different companies to see which will still send out replacements with minimal effort.

Yes, and it worked for me. an old g400 stopped working, and due to some error on their end, they actually sent me a g400s twice.
Just bought a g403 to replace it, started double-clicking plus shitty scroll wheel.

Yeah, you ca replace the rusted wheel even out of warranty in some cases. I emailed then but I didn't want to send back my mice so I got a wheel on AliExpress for like 8$.

I had two switches go bad in a wired g-pro mouse. slight downward pressure on the switch case would produce clicks so 75% of the time i pressed the button it would double click, likely cold solder problem. I bought the mouse cash and didn't hold onto the receipt, so they didn't have to honor the warranty and told me i was shit outta luck.

now i just buy mice from best-buy and spend $5 on the 2 year warranty, no questions asked just bring in my beat to shit busted ass mouse and get a new one before it expires.

yeah. I got my G900 replaced with a G903 after 3 years after I bought it. Was the second attempt at it though, the first time they wanted me to smash it before they'd send me a new one. Second time around they didn't even bother with sending it back, I assume they finally realised the G900 has a shitty scroll design that caused double clicking & scroll wheel failure and just decided to send new shit out to anyone who asked.

Logitech user here. I switched to one of their mice around 9 months ago for "muh wireless". After three months I had to send it in because middle click wasn't working. Then three months ago I had to completely disassemble it just because middle click stopped registering again. Here it is again acting up and not registering.

I now have the choice of disassembling the thing again, buying new skates and doing it AGAIN in three months or just blowing into the mouse wheel every 20 minutes. I'm not one of those people who complains about mice and them double clicking. I still have my Logitech G9x which performs flawlessly from over 10 years ago. Their build quality has tanked in the last 5 years though and their current mouse lineup makes next to no sense.

On some things though: Fucking logitech are shit.

>tfw had to send my mouse in to get a replacement
>tfw it took forever to get my mouse back
>tfw it stopped working in the exact same way
Prices went up, service got worse. I hate logitech.

how do i get a replacement? i sent a email on there site but they never replied back and it's been over 24 hours

Attached: 59937685_1279407712223751_6194681075332022272_n reddit.jpg (594x582, 29K)

>they made me break my g502 with a hammer and send pics before sending me a replacement
anyway to bypass that?
mine can likely be fixed with a usb replacement.

They take a while nowadays. They're pretty slow and sometimes you have to try a few times.
I had to submit the same query 7 times for information on the MX ergo before I got what I wanted. Their agents don't understand issues so it takes a few tries.

can you call them?
this is bs a $40 mouse shouldn't break within 8 months of regular use

the fucks should send me 2 new mice for there bad quality and making me wait

>still no reply
reee

Shut the fuck up you complete imbecile, Logitech mice are dogshit

had experience somewhere between these two

>mouse button started double clicking
>send mouse for service
>get it back fixed after reasonable time

>some time later (near warranty end) same issue happend
>got same service as before
>still works to this day

There's no keyboard thread and I'm bored. Logitech is going to announce G815 and G915 keyboards in August and they are probably the most expensive mainstream keyboards I've ever seen. We're talking like a lot more expensive than Razer Huntsman Elite.

how is there even any difference in the cheapest keyboard and a logitech?

Not sure if you're talking about Logitech's cheapest gaming keyboard, but cheapest would most likely be membrane and barebones on other features. G915 (under embargo) will have everything in it from media keys, USB passthrough, lightspeed wireless, a row (column?) of G macro keys, low profile switches on aluminum body. Oh and they aren't Romer G, they're some other new shit that are low profile. G815 will be the wired version sans lightspeed.

got a same issue on g pro, bent cable causes double click sometimes. I'm actually surprised how long it took to break.
just buy replacement cables.

Reminder that Rapoo mice are perfect chinese copies of Logitech for half the price.

Two G603, two scroll sensor going crazy after a few months.

Absolute dogshit quality.

Yeah they do.
I haven't had to pay for a mouse since 2013.
Bought a faulty G400, got a G400S as a replacement after talking to customer support for free, that quickly broke so they gave me another G400S, that also eventually broke a couple years later and now I currently have a G402.
Waiting for G502 Lightspeed to go on sale so I can buy that.
Always keep your receipts/email invoice, and fuck the wiring/middle mouse wheel in some of these mice.

They don't break but the left click dies.
I have 2 G9x and a G500s on my shelf with that issue

Everything came with a warranty when you buy first hand.

3 days limited warranty in America

t. razerfag

I've had the same g502 for over 5 years now, back when it was still called Proteus Core. The only thing that has some wear is the rubber, otherwise it's indestructible. You faggots must really treat your gear like shit if anything is breaking. Best heavy gaming mouse, the perfect scroll wheel with a lock that let's you scroll from top to bottom of a long ass page just with a quick flick of the finger. Lovely wheel inertia.

You could literally type the exact words you typed here into google you fucking idiot

Are there any companies that offer quality keyboards and mice these days?

My old Logitech gear is fantastic, and I've always been a fan of them. Great products at reasonable prices.

Last few years, way worse experiences, I've had two G900s fail on me.

I tried steelseries, and they are even worse.
A complete joke.
My steelseries mechanical keyboard had over 5 broken keycaps within a few months.
I've now had it for 2 years and it has nearly 20 broken keycaps.. The whole reason I bought the keyboard was because I thought it looked like a solid design with that heavy steel backing plate.

The steelseries sensei(?) mouse lost all of the paint of the back of it within a few months as well.

Which company offers the best quality gear these days?

they have a warranty service for a reason dumbass..

You're 5 years late. Modern Logitech break so often. They usually die within first year or two. Unlucky ones will die within first few days/weeks/months. Shitty microswitch+shitty circuit board makes this the case.

I got a cheap open-box chink mechanical keyboard for $20 from amazon.

The mouse I have now is ASUS ROG Gladius because they have the user replaceable micro-switches. Many of my previous mouse have died due to double-clicks issues so I wanted to look for something more serviceable. Aside for the "gaming" name, the mouse is actually pretty comfortable. I disabled the LED from software they provided so it looks like a regular standard mouse.

Attached: rog gladius.jpg (1020x840, 148K)

In the EU all electronics come with a mandatory minimum 2 year warranty except for Apple who has standard 1 year warranties because they can make more money selling extended warranties and replacing out of warranty products than they pay in fines to the EU.

Still Logitech for me. People often forget that they have god-tier after sales service.

This used to be the case, but now they make total garbage.