Does technology exist to handle piss at such a scale?

does technology exist to handle piss at such a scale?

Attached: 1563745312842.jpg (960x717, 75K)

Septic tanks

tube running straight to the ocean

god piss chan is looking so thicc

Attached: 1564206565238.jpg (960x717, 109K)

It's unbelievable how degenerative one person (You) can be.

kek
quality shitpost

a-user, i..

Yeah it's called a drain.

Attached: 1537171940252.png (972x380, 140K)

you could use a vacuum or any pump really. pump it into the working urinal for example, not even 5 minutes of work, tell your boss you need a water pump and then fucking sit on it. if that cheap, lazy, shit boss bastard expects you to shovel it out with a can or something tell him to suck it and then use that at the job interview "my last boss tried to have me shovel piss out because he was too cheap to get a pump" boom guaranteed easy answer to the "why did you quit last job" question

i work mainly in concrete forming it turns out and its a whole lot of dealing with fucking water. i have no problem using a can for water but for piss i am getting a pump or my boss can find another retard to do it

not in india

include me in the screencap

If that washroom doesn't have a drain in it they are fucking retarded. Just pop that cocksucker from a distance and squeegee the leftovers down the drain. Toss water+ disinfectant on the floor squeegee that too and call it a day.

thats a healthy piss

while they all should have a drain even if it doesnt again there is a working urinal right next to it. if it does have a drain though yeah literally just pour it out and then clean up afterwords

what do you do if there is no drain?
prime a siphon with your mouth?

Wetvac, or if you are a min wagecuck regular old fucking vacuum and fuck it if it breaks.

Or you could use that method used to steal gas from cars.

Attached: e.jpg (1000x667, 235K)

>stealing gas
what are you, a nigger?

if i was that wagie i would just throw something sharp at the bag from a distance to puncture it. most public bathrooms have a drain in the floor so it should all go down the drain. after than i would mop up the pee residue. Maybe spray some nice febreeze air freshener to take away the pee smell. Finally i would place a mint depsenser next to the sink for extra convenience and customer service.

I'm fucking dead

I'd drink it, God I wish I had such access to so many different men's piss

I feel sorry for the poor fucks who take their minimum wage jobs so seriously, as if they're going to develop a career.

KEK

probably an abo

Get a few kids in that want to reenact something like jackass or create the zoomer equivalent

beautiful

Attached: 1490973286694.jpg (320x454, 74K)

I want to squeeze piss-chan so bad.

Attached: D95CB7B95E774520A4F7E249C27448D6.jpg (303x566, 20K)

Came here to say this. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

DAMN, piss-chan looks like THAT?!

Attached: 1535995781718.png (642x883, 494K)

if he was a nigger he would know that you haven't been able to siphon gas out of cars like that for probably decades due to anti-siphon taps.

maybe there's workarounds - but i don't know, because i'm not a nigger