Would it be cheaper to buy ddr4 ram boards, and ram chips separately, and solder the together yourself?

Would it be cheaper to buy ddr4 ram boards, and ram chips separately, and solder the together yourself?

Attached: whatyousee.png (732x444, 438K)

OP again. Would it be cheaper to do this with ssds too?

OP again. What about CPUs?

I'm actually OP, and it was cheaper for me to solder Xeon d CPUs to mobo than purchasing them together.

OP here, what about fans? Would it be beneficial to solder a fan to my mobo or just my case?

OP here, just got done sounding with a soldering iron. Does anyone smell non kosher hot dogs?

OP here, how do I stop lusting after my wife's boyfriends' hot juicy cocks?

Real OP standing up here, don't worry, I found the solution ;)

OP here, would it be cheaper to buy words, and letters separately, and solder the together yourself?

OP here I soldered an ddr2 chip and upgraded my chinkrouter. Was it cheaper?

OP here solder cheap for computer doings?

You'd be doing it wrong.
You need to go find your own sand from the beach and melt your own silicon down. Then spend time etching out your own dies from scratch.

OP again, is lead solder fine for hamd use? I just got done woth a projevt and I'mfeelin kinds sgrange.

If you could solder that many micro bumps at home without fucking up a single one I would actually send you $100 no questions asked.

OP here, imagine how big shrek's shrong would be haha

Mod here, please don't self-bump your own thread until at least 24 hours have passed. Thanks.

OK

Trivial with a hot air station and some skill.

Op here is it cheaper to buy mods and boards separately and solder them together?

can someone edit it to wiggle his arm so that it looks like a pov shot of him finishing himself off in someone's face

Fuck you, mod.

Attached: 1564159851404.jpg (442x525, 26K)

OP here, first try with the CPUs didn't work for some reason.
Do I have to solder them face to face or back to back ?
Also having to use a hammer to make the resulting piece stay in the socket is fine, right ?

OP here accidentally soldered ddr4 I to my finger. What now?

Based frog poster.