These outlets are fervently Pro-5G to the point of using propaganda to distort science:

These outlets are fervently Pro-5G to the point of using propaganda to distort science:

>BuzzFeed
>Vox
>NYT
>Ars Technica
>Washington Post
>Yahoo!
>NBC
>CNN
>Fortune
>LAtimes
>LinkedIn

From: ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/

All (((propaganda))) NPC outlets.

If all these subversives are telling you that Microwave radiation is good for you, your parents and brothers and sisters and children to be subjected to, at all times, then maybe, just maybe... it's not?

Just a thought.

Attached: key findings from the NTP studies.jpg (1151x797, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256
jackkruse.com/cpc-7-obesity-qualia/
jackkruse.com/store/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29530389
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/369274840/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Myth: The NTP rats radiation exposure was way too high to be relevant to human health.
Except it's not a myth. It literally was way too high

>The NTP study had three radio frequency radiation exposure levels which were 1.5 W/kg, 3 W/kg, and 6.0 W/kg. These radiation exposures are the same and only slightly higher than a person gets while using a cell phone to the head.
Bull-fucking-shit. Let's say I'm a manlet Europoor and weigh 60kg. That study would have me exposed to 90w at the minimum and 360w maximum. Phones are like 1% of that.

If you fall for this ““““study”””” you are literally Grog.

Attached: grog.png (808x542, 42K)

The study was looking at Cancer

Cancer is a very severe symptom

The rats likely had tinnitus, neurological disruption, immune system dysfunction etc as soon as the transmissions were switched on even at the lowest intensity

>as soon as the transmissions were switched on even at the lowest intensity
Wow what a coincidence.It's almost as if the symptoms were written down on purpose.

>literally not understanding w/kg
why do "anons" that use these brainlet images all seem to be retarded shills

Answer me this Anons. If all this is true, why is reporting of it contained only within the realm of anti-government-style conspiracy circles? If we assume that the mainstream (whatever that is) media outlets listed are compromised, surely we'd see it in other less mainstream but otherwise respectable outlets?
My point being the scenario of "xyz is true, but the ((MSM)) don't want you to know" requires believing that the entire world, except for some far-gone conspiracy theorists is being threatened or paid off or whatever. It's an absurd proposition. 5G really causing cancer is such big news that it seems very silly to me that (((they))) can keep it all under wraps.

Attached: ??? doggo.jpg (600x534, 147K)

But small local outlets are reporting on this, look around. Most are captured and owned by the MSM.

>muh conspiracy theory stop thinking and noticing things goy
fuck off KIKE

>??? doggo.jpg

Attached: 1520309421207.gif (307x343, 22K)

Also are you seriously trying to cast doubt on the veracity of the NTP study? That's what you've been told to resort to as damage control?

Yikes!

>But small local outlets are reporting on this
I think I phrased it badly. I don't care about small (or big) news outlets ““reporting”” on science because they usually do such a poor job of it there's no knowledge to be gained. If there really is compelling evidence to be found, I find it extremely hard to believe that more researchers wouldn't pick up on it. Inertia and being scared of going against your peers can only hold the truth back for so long, and variations of 5G technology have been around us for decades with no quality scientific output indicating health issues from radiation.

>fuck off KIKE
not an argument

> nüjack reaction pic
not an argument

See above

Attached: ??? doggo 2.jpg (495x371, 72K)

>why wont the industry admit they are killing people for profit and do more research on it
HMMMM I WONDER WHY

Attached: industry vs non industry studies.jpg (1324x752, 139K)

Isn't his math correct tho? I'd agree that 1% could still be significant given the scale of things, and that you should be looking at total energy per mass as opposed to power per mass.

Because there's little data on it. One of the main problems being you have to amp up the power in order to compress a test that would otherwise take longer than your test animals' lifespan. Moreover, we don't understand the mechanism by which 5G would even cause cancer in the first place, and a causal link is necessary in making the mainstream accept it. Reminds me of how long it took for the big tobacco thing to be unveiled, not that I personally think the "5G causes cancer" thing will turn out to be terribly true.

If 5G does cause cancer, I doubt it will be significantly more than other forms of microwave radiation or even FM radio; common wifi routers will be the biggest offender. In fact, since 5G has such poor penetrating power I'd much rather be around 5G than 2.4GHz wifi. Not like the energy per photon is going to be playing a part in this anyhow.

The biggest issue I have with 5G is its terrible penetrating power; in a busy street you won't get reception because people will be standing between you and the antenna. And the extra bandwidth we'll get out of it simply won't be useful. 10Gb/s+ speeds on a cellphone? Not like you're going to be downloading steam games or something. I guess I welcome the decrease in price-per-MB for data in general.

Calling upon the smoking argument again, a study was made a while back questioning the impacts of secondhand smoking. 5 years into the study, the interim report showed that secondhand smoke had no statistically significant impact on health in the ways they were measuring it, and the study got defunded because it wasn't the kind of message that the university wanted to push. So the guy running the study got funding from tobacco companies instead on the condition that the study be impartial.

I don't even give a shit. Go back to your caves in fear of the shadows.

pic related is from an Olle Johansson paper, look him up.

Big claim: artificial EMFs are responsible for almost all cancer, autism, diabetes and basically all diseases skyrocketing in the last decades.

jew

Attached: melanoma and transmitter density.jpg (786x668, 225K)

>Big claim: artificial EMFs are responsible for almost all cancer, autism, diabetes and basically all diseases skyrocketing in the last decades.
Source on us getting more diseases in the last decades? Why don't we see skyrocketing rates of diabetes in Japan? They are even more tech-obsessed than NA/EU and they don't have a diabetes problem.
So does Ollie Johansson suggest that longer life, poorer diets and less exercise are in fact not the causes of more cancer and diabetes? Does he have clear, falsifiable evidence to suggest a causal link between "artificial" EMF and autism?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Cancer Remains Leading Cause of Death in Japan
Japan's diabetic population soars to record 10m

Attached: 51958.png (640x460, 23K)

lol so fucking btfo, telecoms are literally shitting themselves rn

And never came back

Fug, you're right. I should look shit up before I start posting.
Still, what does the good Professor say to the idea that Japan's rapidly ageing population and deteriorating diet are mainly to blame? The idea that man-made radiation is to blame for all these woes would be huge news, so surely more than just a tiny fringe of researchers would pick it up?
>inb4 te juus

see

Attached: 1561389903434.png (1223x1061, 200K)

Threadly reminder that you're replying to a reddit/discord using schizo when you participate in these threads.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256

Attached: spamer.png (795x807, 286K)

nice try.
don't forget to bundle your opponents with flat earthers.

Attached: (You).jpg (415x478, 29K)

take your schizo pills NOW

>nice try.
>don't forget to bundle your opponents with flat earthers.

Attached: vedditor.png (1494x850, 521K)

Shalom.

5G is safe and any post saying otherwise is anti-semetism.

Nice try, Ivan.

This only affects people working radiomasts. 5g street corner access points only beam at a couple of watts.. even if they were the death machines you loonies rave on about, there are more pressing issues like obesity and narcotics misuse

EMFs literally cause obesity though
jackkruse.com/cpc-7-obesity-qualia/

This is the problem with 5G radiation causes cancer: if this REALLY is the case then visible ultra violet light non-ionizing EMR that you see with your eyes is millions to billions times more dangerous than the 5GHz microwave non-ionizing EMR.

If people really gave a single fuck about the "dangers" of non-ionizing radiation we would have already had NASA block out the sun. But here we are, being pelted by high energy non-ionizing radiation but no mass graves of people dying from it.

Attached: thinkingbird.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

jackkruse.com/store/
>don't forget to buy our merchandise goy

Attached: 1496089130740s.jpg (250x241, 6K)

>if this REALLY is the case then visible ultra violet light non-ionizing EMR that you see with your eyes is millions to billions times more dangerous than the 5GHz microwave non-ionizing EMR.
no, you are retarded. biology evolved in UV radiation and can take advantage of it. microwave radiation, on the other hand, is completely alien to all biological processes, which is why it's so destructive and kills anything exposed to it over medium-long periods of time.

wow he's backed by a multi-trillion dollar industry with ties to big pharma and the military-industrial complex, what a shill.

he's totally war-gaming the science

Attached: war-gamed the science.jpg (1138x950, 539K)

>wow he's backed by a multi-trillion dollar industry with ties to big pharma and the military-industrial complex, what a shill.
>he's totally war-gaming the science
Funny how you go full deflection mode when I pointed out to others that your blogposter is nothing more than a snake oil salesman like every other "alternative medicine" shaman.

>he understands biophysics, he's a snake oil salesman
m'lady

Attached: 1500554152850.jpg (2048x1024, 435K)

You don't seem to understand: the higher the frequency of non-ionizing radiation, the more "cancer" it causes and the only adaptation to no -ionuzing UV light is darker skin.

So WHY aren't there mass graves of white people who have died from this VERY high energy non-ionizing EMR they get exposed to every time they go outside?>

Attached: 3-s2.0-B9780123970268000124-f12-01-9780123970268.jpg (494x302, 31K)

>dude modern science and medicine is a scam
>you can trust me though
>don't forget to order a 12 month supply of my special supplements which will rejuvenate your chakras ;^)
Either you're the guy who wrote the blog or you're someone who buys his products and is now desperately shilling them so you can stave off the buyer's remorse.

>wojack poster
>"Yu r liturlly gorog"
And you literally have autism, dumb idiot.

>ionization is the only mechanism of damage of EMFs
try reading some science to get started on this issue: Bioinitiative.org

You really belong on reddit, useless eater. Go there.

Attached: pall cell mechanism slide.png (939x692, 358K)

>You really belong on reddit, useless eater. Go there.
Seething, you're not getting any sales from Jow Forums I'm sorry to inform you. Try not to have a mental breakdown like you did on the /sci/ thread

You must be upset about your pay deduction today after getting shown up once again.

>implying people in this thread know what metabolic pathways are

Attached: Metabolic_Pathways_for_plotter_landscape_quantized.png (1600x1129, 1.95M)

Propaganda is so effective that truth cannot be discerned from scientific paper. They will look for any sort of issues with the study to discredit it, even to the invention of fake issues. Seen The rats weren't exposed to 90w of cell phone radiation. They were exposed to regular cell phone 2-3-5w 2/3g radio wave that any normal human phone emits.

Why is any regular person a cancer expert?
Why would anyone assume radiation causes cancer besides the obvious nuclear war scare where you inhale something that produces alpha particles.

>getting shown up
Is that what you call not receiving evidence you requested for a blatantly false claim?

>The sky is blue
>"That's a false claim"

keep living in delusion animal

Attached: 1503495389822.jpg (728x728, 65K)

>Propaganda is so effective that truth cannot be discerned from scientific paper.
Sounds like religion

>They
Nice strawman

No one itt has been able to explain how ((they)) can somehow manage to hold the entire global scientific community back from exposing the truth. If it's there, why is it only talked about on the absolute fringes? Why is there no studing of this on places more reputable than F*cebook "natural news" type corners?

There are thousands of peer reviewed studies on websites like EHTrust and Bioinitiative and there are dozens under way now. The telecoms industry tells MSM what to say and blackmails scientists that speak out about the reality of EMF exposure. That's how it's been for decades.

Read Andrew A. Marino's book "Going Somewhere: Truth about a Life in Science" to understand the pervasive corruption at work here. You can find a copy online from various sources.

>comparing something you can go outside right now and verify yourself to a claim that some homosexual aussie lawyer got "thousands of small cells" removed
Imagine being this retarded/dishonest

You can go outside and verify what Broomhall has done as well. Go to the locations he specified in the podcast and note the lack of 5G infrastructure. That's his work.

You can even look up the Australian cell locations on websites but I'll just let you continue to humiliate yourself so I can further my goals.

>You can go outside and verify what Broomhall has done as well. Go to the locations he specified in the podcast and note the lack of 5G infrastructure. That's his work.
Again, not my job. You're the one making the claim so why don't you do it?
>You can even look up the Australian cell locations on websites
So do it and prove that there were "thousands" that were removed by this homolawyer. It's your claim after all.

>Go to the locations he specified in the podcast and note the lack of 5G infrastructure. That's his work.
I got one billion 5G small cells removed in Antarctica. Don't believe me? Just go outside and look at the lack of 5G infrastructure, dummy.

Look once you claim "5G causes cancer" you're saying non-ionizing radiation in the milliwatt range directly causes cancer. Therefore the more energized said non-ionizing radiation is the more cancer it should directly cause.

YET there are no mass graves for white people who have the LEAST amount of protection against VERY high energy non-ionozing radiation. Why do you think that is? 5G will typically occupy the 5GHz spectrum of microwave non-ionozing radiation yet ultra violet VISIBLE EMR directly emmitted by the sun pelts you with 750,000 GHz radiation in excess of 1 watt depending how sunny it is outside.

We SHOULD be seeing hundreds of millions of white people dying directly from this very energized form of non-ionizing radiation millions to billions of time more dangerous than a few hundred milliwatts of 5G radiation.

BUY we don't.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Cope. Why are you so scared of the NTP study? Why can't your master get insurance on his microwave transmitter for the health issues they cause?

What a retarded post

Attached: 1562728658989.png (782x758, 127K)

Not an argument. Now why aren't there mass graves of white people who go out and expose themselves to high energy "5G radiation" outside? A hundred million dead is just a conservative estimate btw.

>Cope. Why are you so scared of the NTP study? Why can't your master get insurance on his microwave transmitter for the health issues they cause?
None of this is evidence for your ray bloomberg claim user, I hope you don't think I'm just going to forget about it after that weak attempt at deflection.

Really a very retarded and sad post.

Where's the insurance? I thought 5G was safe!

Attached: no insurance.png (633x698, 290K)

we evolved to deal with some types of radiation.
even breathing damages your cells, but they're cleared through auophagy
>hurr durr if free radicals caused cancer there would be mass graves everywhere

Why won't you provide the court order?

>"Really a very retarded and sad post."
>literally no argument in sight
>proceeds to post shocking stance insurance companies take on made up illnesses
You are one very special gem.

Attached: w.jpg (1003x700, 198K)

The NTP found Clear Evidence that weak 2G and 3G signals caused cancer. Not just vague evidence- Clear Evidence, the strongest evidence possible.

Why do you want a carcinogen blanketing Western countries, Chang?

Attached: result.jpg (646x667, 70K)

Here, read this image to understand the basics. Free of charge for you.

Attached: 4.png (995x1403, 738K)

You're now just completely ignoring my posts. Why did you make a claim and then completely fail to provide evidence for it? Why are you knowingly lying through your teeth?

Of course but white people have the LEAST amount of protection against this high energy "5G radiation". So obviously we should have mass graves with hundreds of millions of white people piled on top of each other like a landfill.

BUT we don't, why is that user? Is the goobermint hiding these mass graves?

You can't derive a scientific consensus from general public's opinion. Else we'd all believe in witches/dragons/demons floating in the sky. General public are easily mislead, there's no conspiracy needed, its just how general public operate.

SO AGAIN: WHERE. ARE. THE. MASS. GRAVES. OF. WHITE. PEOPLE. EXPOSED. TO. HIGH. ENERGY. "5G RADIATION".???

The largest longitudinal study on Microwave radiation to date found Clear Evidence that weak 2G and 3G signals cause cancer. 5G is much more modulated and thus deadly than 2G and 3G.

5G causes cancer in weeks.

Attached: 2G vs 3G cancer rates.jpg (926x764, 126K)

well I guess we evolved to deal with this type of radiation

Attached: 5G.jpg (623x618, 58K)

>NTP study
>"peer"-reviewed by people hand-picked by the NTP
>the NTP found no flaw in this multi-million study conducted by the NTP, please continue to give us your tax dollars
Nice try Ivan

It's worth noting that 5G won't kill humans first. It will kill all bees, trees, insects and devastate the ecosystem.

Enjoy importing sewer oil fried GMO dogchicken from china.

Attached: WhitePine29Sept2016.jpg (1536x2048, 1.05M)

Another deflection

>5G is safe, just trust us goys

Attached: Vodafone.png (900x520, 229K)

>cigarettes cause cancer?
>where are the mass graves of cigarette smokers!
>processed foods cause cancer?
>where are the mass graves of people eating processed foods?
>check m8!

>5G is safe, just trust us goyim

Attached: Verizon.png (914x527, 236K)

I assume that you are impressed by the use of question marks in a file name?

>5G is completely safe, only conspiracy goys say otherwise

Attached: Telefonica.png (903x528, 245K)

They're doing risk analysis that some nutjobs sues them over perceived faults, and then uses fake studies to wring money out of the company.

Attached: ntp.png (720x686, 303K)

Through skin pigmentation which white people have very little of.

My point is IF "5G radiation" causes cancer like big fat faggot OP claims then this same for of "5G radiation" would logically be million to BILLIONS of times MORE dangerous at higher frequencies such as ultra violet light which is emmitted by the sun which people expose themselves to. So obviously there SHOULD be mass graves of dead white people rotting like flies above the ground.

I'm asking why this isn't the case.

Attached: OP.jpg (680x378, 27K)

You have no evidence 5G causes any ill effects.

Attached: imageboard brain.png (952x717, 333K)

>It's safe and tested, nothing to worry about goy

Attached: T Mobile.png (922x534, 243K)

Attached: spam3.jpg (2321x3717, 3.65M)

>would logically be million to BILLIONS of times MORE dangerous at higher frequencies such as ultra violet light which is emmitted by the sun which people expose themselves to
you already had this explained to you earlier. are you a toddler?

>It's very safe goy. Moscow Signal was nothing to worry about.

Attached: Nokia.png (930x536, 256K)

NTP study has been replicated by italian scientists as well, just FYI.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29530389

This is the final nail to the "non-ionizing" myth.

Isn't Italy a right wing country though?

You obviously are because you're not showing us the mass graves like there should be.

They invented Pizza there. I hear Pizza is delicious.

>Only racists would think 5G is unsafe, goy

Attached: China Mobile.png (909x520, 317K)

>50V/m
W E W, why don't you just stick the rats in a microwave oven and press start?

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/369274840/

so you're a mobile/wireless industry shill? cringe, what a failure you are

>below thermal
but muh non-ionizing

Who peer-reviewed it?

We need to let ex-industry like WHO or ICNIRP peer review it to protect industry profits

Attached: industry vs non industry studies.png (1324x752, 873K)

Who peer-reviewed it?

So are you gonna show us the mass graves or not? It would 1000% prove "5G radiation" causes cancer.

Not ex-industry like WHO or ICNIRP, therefore it is biased and a trash study.

The NTP study gave us Clear Evidence that RFR causes cancer. Cope tranny retard.

Who peer-reviewed it?

Then by extension there SHOULD be hundreds of millions of white people directly killed from high energy "5G Radiation" which is millions to BILLIONS of time MORE DANGEROUS.

The peer review process did not have enough ex-industry experts, such as those found in the WHO or ICNIRP boards.

Clear Evidence means transmitters are going away! Cope!