/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

>NEWS
• user gets his chink laser printing drum, works well • AliExpress watch strap reviews • Sharp Aquos S3 review, nice for under $150 • user gets caught crossdressing, blames review brushing • user wants a burning laser pointer, DIY suggestions • New Bee foam tips for IEMs are pretty gud • Buddhist user shows off new earrings • user likes Lenovo Z6 Lite smartphone • $15 digital microscope and camera review, works nice • user advised against knock off MiBand 4, buys anyway • Lucky user wins free artificial gf • user's PATA to USB adapter works, gets quads
• Eclipse T2810C ($12 portable multimedia player) review • user buys knockoff Harry Potter for their SO (sibling, obviously) • Rectal Syringe Cleaning user is embarrassed about his Rectal Syringe Cleaner • user reviews a heap of stuff, with links! Previous Thread:

Attached: csg.webm (640x480, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

china.cn/yinpinxian/3701150066.html
pastebin.com/cJ6KzpY2).
aliexpress.com/item/33026890950.html
aliexpress.com/item/32722245935.html
aliexpress.com/item/32782220037.html
aliexpress.com/item/33040485475.html
lijincheng.aliexpress.com/store/2800144?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000002.2.770f1f29058nSQ
parnis.aliexpress.com/store/2215122?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000002.2.740e45d6ASjufA
aliexpress.com/item/33044029543.html
aliexpress.com/item/33045783207.html
aliexpress.com/item/33050907918.html
aliexpress.com/item/33011667109.html
aliexpress.com/item/33047820013.html
aliexpress.com/item/32786904233.html
aliexpress.com/item/32843382299.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.274263c0KPXRaG
m.aliexpress.com/item/32884083436.html
aliexpress.com/item/32708895124.html
aliexpress.com/item/32869333882.html
aliexpress.com/item/32523867394.html.
aliexpress.com/item/32899959408.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XVV3OKfZNYE&t=95
aliexpress.com/item/32715411019.html
aliexpress.com/item/32905739073.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where can I find this magic chink cable? Can't find it on ali.
china.cn/yinpinxian/3701150066.html

Why are you posting on a technology forum?

There are plenty of bluetooth headphones for around $10, terrible in ears are more like 10c. Also:
>0 reviews
>store has been open for barely a month
The listing is just trying to trick people into ordering A6S earphones, which are shitty counterfeits. Hope no one here was retarded enough to order.

Based op includes me in the news.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 8K)

Step sister. So sounds good to me
I'm not sure about the material cause I don't want to open it but the insignia is pretty accurate

Is that meant to be a ™ at the end? Gross.

hi dear friends with common interests. I'm looking for chink replica watches that'll make me look /fa/. Any experiences or links would be greatly appreciated.
t. hanks

Attached: normal day at work.jpg (692x960, 54K)

How does this work? Is the laser just singeing the wood or is there more to it than that?

Has anyone orderedany tablets from Banggood? They have quite a few options under $200, even a few under $100. Pic related makes me feel like some of them may be counterfit.
>pic related

Attached: 20190727_075213.jpg (769x224, 114K)

What the fuck is this shit, no option for free shipping. Is Yanwen Special Line even marginally better than regular Yanwen?

Attached: Capture.jpg (777x238, 25K)

Silicon watch straps sucks, should I get the nylon ones?

Choose AliExpress standard shipping, is by far the best of all those options.

Yea, did that, I was just appalled at their gall to ask money for Yanwen.

don't do it user, the quality is shit. this is one of the "AAA+" replicas ($130) and the hands are the wrong shape and length, the pips are the wrong type (and don't all match), and the bezel is incredibly stiff. the chinese movement in mine was broken on arrival and i was given a full refund for this.

Attached: IMG_1727.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Counterfeit? What do you mean? It's cheap because it's off brand shite, they're making no attempt to hide it.

on the plus side, the exterior finishing is actually decent and the bracelet is solid with solid end links and a signed deployant clasp that didn't fall apart immediately. this could be passed off as real to most NPCs, but anyone who would recognize the real watch would recognize it as a fake.

don't mind the black line on the crown, that was a piece of the plastic cover sheet that i had trouble getting off.

Attached: IMG_1726.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

I don't know how it is now, but you used to be able to buy knock-off iPhone "chiPhone" that was actually an Android, but if you peeled a sticker off the back, it would reveal Apple logo and custom ROM for iOS. And those wouldn't come in original packaging iPhones because it was counterfeit.So when a company want to send a brand new item but not in the original packaging it makes me suspicious. I guess it wouldnt make much sense to counterfeit a already cheap product, but the Chinese produce even fake eggs, so I wouldn't put it beyond them.

>all chink replicas are shit
>I know because I bought one once
Don't be a retard please.
There are plenty of decent sea-gull movement watches on Ali. If you want a luxury replica, Steel Bagelsport are well regarded and moddable and have a buying guide from some user (pastebin.com/cJ6KzpY2).
It's chinkshit, so be realistic. A good cheap fake Rolex is still a cheap fake Rolex.

Black line? Actual bb has red line when crown screws on.

Okay, but aesthetically resembling a device doesn't make it counterfeit. If they advertise an Android phone with accurate specs and call it a "ChiPhone", then put it in a case closely resembling and iPhone, it's not fraudulent in any sense. Copyright/trademark infringement maybe, but Chinks don't give a fuck about that.

You can get them genuine for 3 grand, I thought everyone on Jow Forums makes at least 160k a year.

the date window is in the wrong position on every single one of the watches in that pastebin. that's my biggest problem with cheap replicas, they can never get the date or subdial spacing correct because they use off-the-shelf seagull/no-name movements. those bagelsport no-date rolex reps might be ok but the videos are too low res for me to really tell how well-finished the dial markers, hands, etc. are.

yes you can see the red stripe behind the crown, it's fully screwed down in this picture. i meant the one black line out of five on the flower etched into the crown.

>Spending this much on a depreciating asset
You would not wear a watch you are going to sell a year later.
>T. Used to buy and sell GMT Masters

Hey laddies I need a kickass USB drive. What's the latest and greatest from good old AliExpress? I'm a cute girl btw

Attached: 64612846_p0.jpg (1000x1420, 446K)

Not going to dispute that, but it's unreasonable to say "don't buy them they're shit" if that's your number one complaint. Personally I think anything replica is tacky as fuck but if you want a fake these are above and beyond the price tag.

Oh now I see the line.

aliexpress.com/item/33026890950.html
aliexpress.com/item/32722245935.html
aliexpress.com/item/32782220037.html

any recommendations for portable chargers/power banks?

aliexpress.com/item/33040485475.html

Steelbagelsport:
lijincheng.aliexpress.com/store/2800144?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000002.2.770f1f29058nSQ

Their quality is lower than Alpha/Parnis though.

Parnis:
parnis.aliexpress.com/store/2215122?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000002.2.740e45d6ASjufA

Other brands:
Carnival, Pagani Design (Their Seiko presage homage is unreliable tho) & Starking (Unreliable but hi-beat)

Watchuseek has been memein' Lobinni Interlaken so you can check that.
I would rec San Martin or Perpetual if you are looking for a good watch.
If you are looking for an actual branded watch, then Tianjin Seagull or Beijing Watch factory is what you are looking for.

Ugreen
Baseus
Xiaomi

Anker and Xiaomi ones are okay? Pretty hard to suggest anything with no details.

make your own, buy cheap chink power bank circuitry+case and buy decent lg/samsung 18650s or li-poly cells locally (or from reputable seller)

I got the ugreen 20000mAh one and it works pretty good

mostly just charging a iphone 7(1,960 mAh?) to get thru the day

This one is decent
aliexpress.com/item/33044029543.html
aliexpress.com/item/33045783207.html
aliexpress.com/item/33050907918.html

so link us to the rectal cleaning syringe. i mean we have to know now, user. just a big weeaboo enema syringe then? glass or plastic?

do you guys know any reliable office chair?
i want something that last and is somewhat comfortable

aliexpress.com/item/33011667109.html
aliexpress.com/item/33047820013.html
aliexpress.com/item/32786904233.html

Can you nerds recommend me an e ink ebook reader? I want to keep it by the toilet in case I forget my phone so I don't want to spend more than fourty dollerinos

Attached: shield_hero_tate.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

how "durable" they are? i mean will they fall apart in less than 1 year?

Anyone have a wing sung pen? How is it? I want a TWSBI piston fill pen but no way in hell I’m dropping $50 on a pen.

Last a lot more than that

See:

Is there a cheap magnet I can use as a head phone stand and attach to my desktop. This should NOT be worth $20.

Attached: nzxt puck.jpg (1197x900, 80K)

just get magnets on ali for like a few bucks and 3d print/cut woord in the shape of the holder you need. I would advise against using anything magnetic near PC but that's just me.

Is the chink tablet hype dead? I hardly see anyone discussing them anymore

Feels like it . I've been spending a couple of hours a day researching chink tablets but most of my questions to Jow Forums have gone unanswered. I am going to buy one but I haven't decided on the exact model yet, but it should cost around $200.

I want to buy a cool, cheap, chink lamp like lava lamp or that jellyfish one or something idk. Any recommendations?

Attached: chinked.png (1433x1404, 158K)

tablets are dead in general, not just chink ones, its a dead form factor

Fountain pen or any chink pen is not worth buying.. bought those packs of pen from aliex that were more comfortable than those refillable pen. i'm implying that you're buying these stuffs on a whim because csg

aliexpress.com/item/32843382299.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.274263c0KPXRaG

I have this Jinhao, 8/10 good pen

Telll that to the guy who games on his back porch via his tablet, smoking ciggies all day and shitposting on Jow Forums!

What amplifier board should I get for 2 * 40W and maybe 1 * 50W?
I see boards using the TPA3116D2 a lot, but the more expensive ones don't seem to have anything special to them. Only an extra channel or potentiometers.

Attached: 1559126345909.jpg (1704x2015, 281K)

THANK GODS THE REAL /csg/ IS BACK

m.aliexpress.com/item/32884083436.html

maybe people are too scared to drop so much money on am unknown brand because they are too good of goys to get something not apple

the more expensive ones have two of those, one in bridge as a "100w" ouput and another in regular stereo "2*50w" output. in reality its 50w or 2*25w at best. dont go for the over the top ones like , that shit is worth $7 not $15. the output chokes matter, get one with decently sized chokes, they heat up quite a bit

Stop smoking please

Then I'll keep to the 2 channel ones.
This is the most ordered one, so I'd assume it's the best if not one of the better ones aliexpress.com/item/32708895124.html and if it really only has 25W/channel then that'd be an easy dispute. As for the chokes heating up, couldn't I put small heatsinks on them?

Anyone here bought something like this?
Female Mannequin Hand

I...its for science and only a...asking for a friend of course.

Attached: 20229049911215990777.jpg (800x800, 245K)

you can yes, its not critical but you can (these are passives, as long as they have decent volume/area they can dissipate the heat just fine). there are 8mm*8mm heatsinks that you can buy plenty for cheap (like 20pcs for $1) and a roll of double sided thermal transfer tape or just thermal plaster and attach it to the coils. but its more important to add some thermal paste between the main cooler and the chip since on almost all cases there wont be any in there

What really good electric scooter can I get?
No, Xiaomi and Ninebot/Segway are NOT good scooters, they are poorly designed, and most important parts are poorly made.

Attached: KUGOO-S1-36V-8-8AH-electric-scooter-weight-only-11kg-self-balance-scooter-Samsung-battery-electric.j (640x638, 38K)

oh and i almost forgot, some modules, not sure if the one you linked as this, come configured with too much input gain and the output might get a bit distorted (clipped and/or with a bit whitenoise) if youre not autistic about the audio quality it should be fine, but you can change a couple of resistors to change the gain afterwards if you want. there are some videos on youtube with instructions or you can just post here with a couple of photos of the pcb and either i or some other user will help. the one i got, but its a "2*50w" + "1*100w" one of those red ones for $8, comes configured "correctly" (20db)

Luckily I still have those from other never ending projects.

Thanks, I'll take the risk.
Btw, do you know what kind of bluetooth module would be best in combination with one of these boards? One that's using some kind of arduino module/configurable would be great because I don't want some chinese robot greeting me everytime I power on.

You just described a bootleg product, not a counterfeit one.
>company improves their packaging components to reduce cost of returns due to products broken in transit
>you for some reason think this indicates counterfeit products
user you might just be retarded

That exact question is covered in the wiki under the every day carry category

Is underwear technology?
aliexpress.com/item/32869333882.html
Seeing as most underwear is made in third world countries anyway, is there any reason I shouldn't buy underwear on Ali?

Yes it is, and if there's a good deal, yes you should buy some.

>Also.
China isn't a third world country, China it's a second world country.

i would go with a bk8000l since it has the complete hands free profile and you dont need a separate micro controller to use it, just adding a couple of buttons if you want to change volume, track and shit without touching your phone

Won't that only support bluetooth 2.0 or is that a non-problem? And I guess I only need the main board like this aliexpress.com/item/32523867394.html.

ye that is bt 2.1, but you wont get much going for higher bt version. those modules you linked are raw bt devices and you need a microcontroller, a dac, a proper rom the the bt module and glue-logic code to make it pair properly and spit audio out. and im not even sure if those are bt 4 (hm-10 is bt 4 non-le for sure). honestly i wouldnt go through the trouble of using another module, bk8000l is a2dp 1.2 and cheap

Nah, I've been smoking for about 15 years, don't see myself stopping soon

Bootleg or counterfeit = same shit

Could you post a link please?

You just went straight over my head and some more. Could you maybe share a link to what you think would be best? Or is this more or less what you mean aliexpress.com/item/32899959408.html ?

I don't see any Anker power banks on aliexpress

All the anker powerbanks are on amazon

the module you linked should be fine, i doubt its a bt 4 device (looks like a generic microcontroller programmed to sumulate a bt device) but it should still work (not sure on the output audio quality).
the module i recommended requires some soldering and is more versatile but if you dont want do that use the one you linked

also, that module has the chink "bruetooth dewice has canneted"
youtube.com/watch?v=XVV3OKfZNYE&t=95
instead of a simple beep and/or led

I just now see what I'm doing wrong.. when searching for bk8000l I was thinking that the top results where named differently but using that chip, turns out I'm dumb lol.
aliexpress.com/item/32715411019.html this is the one, right?

lmao, succesfurry dodged a burret there

Since your iPhone 7 retardedly doesn't support any standard for fast charging, this Baseus option is cheap and super thin aliexpress.com/item/32905739073.html

Haven't been here for years.
Is the motospeed ck104 still the meme mechanical keyboard? Or should I look for something else?

Attached: 1564089378146.jpg (750x802, 96K)

yup thats the one. you only need 5 wires on it, the audio_* ones (bridge the two _*n, this will be the audio out gnd the other two the left and right positive), vbat is the positive in so feed it 3.3v and gnd as ground. if you want control buttons on it look at pic related or the datasheet of the chip, but it works just fine with power in and audio out

damn forgot pic, i need sleep

Attached: HTB1eVPlxgmTBuNjy1Xbq6yMrVXaL.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

there's a mech keyboard general

creepy

yeah but I am buying chinkshit bro, not their gay ass custom made ones

That thing reminds me of the RDA5807 FM radio modules that use your earphone cables as antennae, really compact. But I think they need an MCU to receive volume and frequency commands, and they're 3.3V not 5V. The TEA5767 might be better equipped in that regard.

Should I do it? I already have a miband2.
Also, is there any difference between the global version and the china version besides the language? I can't find any info on this anywhere.

Attached: miband4.jpg (600x618, 41K)

you can also issue commands via the serial communication pins (tx/rx) to the bk8000l if you want, just make sure to level shift these lines it if you are using a 5v arduino.
that reminds me, i have one of those fm modules around that i wanted to pair up with a 1602 display and arduino in my desk

I'd consider using a 3.3V AVR instead, or perhaps try running an ATMega328P at 3.3V since I think they can handle it.
But personally I'd prefer to use a smaller MCU like an ATTiny85. Which I'd be attempting right now if I can actually figure out how to burn the digispark bootloader onto the fuckers.

Wanna guess?

Attached: IMG_20190727_183507996.jpg (1836x3264, 987K)

How do I wear one of these and a real watch without looking retarded
Anal beads

I found an old chink tablet at my parents house which seems to be an Orange TB7990. It comes with a lot of sketchy software and a very old Android version which it does not seem to allow upgrading. Is there some way to install a different android OS on it?

Meh I dont care, here it is (3 rcm jig tool and a ESP32)

Attached: IMG_20190727_184008013.jpg (3264x1836, 1.1M)

Any reason why you bought 3?

Wear the miband on your other wrist.