Apple is FUCKED

Apple is FUCKED.
Sataniafag, you know what to do.

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-153814.jpg (1440x956, 207K)

Based

>MACtoddlers

Attached: 1533085483363.jpg (1280x720, 390K)

tim must be pissed at donald desu

>NOOOOOO how could drumpf do this?! Now I have to pay 15 percent more for my Chinese products!
>THINK OF THE CORPORATIONS!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

IMPEACH

Attached: 1494863523498s.jpg (250x206, 5K)

NOOOOOOOOO POOR APPLE
HOW DARE YOU REDUCE THE PROFIT MARGINS OF MY FAVORITE CORPORATION
FUCK DRUMF

Attached: 1562433057692.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Good, when you have the balls to sell a 3000$ computer for 6000$, you should also have the balls to build it in the US. The previous Mac Pro was actually assembled and partially made in Texas but they stopped doing it for some retarded reason. They said they couldn't get enough black torx screws from american manufacturers, so they moved the entire production back to China.

Apple is playing the long game.
They know that Drumpf won't be in power for much longer, then the next president will fix this bullshit and they can go back to not paying tariffs. The short term cost to them will be far less than setting up production in USA.

>Drumpf won't be in power for much longer
4 more years, faggot
>the next president will fix this bullshit and they can go back to not paying tariffs
What's the fix you are talking about?

>What's the fix you are talking about?
incentives for american companies to outsource and become truly global supply-chain multinationals

Only way to compete going forwards

>4 more years, faggot
If Drumpf gets voted back in, USA will be a double laughing stock of the world.

please don't use bigoted slurs on this forum

>laughing stock
No. The BBC will change its tone when reporting about the US, because they have a new PM, so most other news networks will follow suit.

>incentives for american companies to outsource and become truly global supply-chain multinationals
Wow, that's the most retarded thing I may have read this entire year. Why not move the entire company overseas? The US doesn't need them to pay taxes in their home country, amiright?

Correct, fiscal residence will be in places like Ireland and Luxembourg, manufactury in Asia, tech support in India and retail/HQ in the US

Most european companies are doing this and we're getting left in the dust

Attached: 1524599629178.jpg (3245x2592, 1.78M)

>yfw that mac pro monitor stand is $2000 now

>BBC will change its tone when reporting about the US
no it won't because that's not how the bbc works and the average british voter is even more contemptuous of americans and trump than the rest of the world

oy veyyy

globalism is going bye-bye, nationalists are coming back

that's not true at all
globalism is way too profitable to go "bye-bye"

is Jow Forums actually filled with boomers? legit question.

sometimes these political news sites, link their commenting system to facebook so you can track back commenters straight to their facebook accounts and holy shit, letting actual boomers have access to the internet was a massive error.

most of them can't figure out the privacy settings so they just post everything publicly and it's just hundreds of posts with bad image macros and Jow Forums tier political shitposting.

the nationalists are becoming aware that you are looting them, taking their money to luxemburg, and then giving it to chinese
we won't let you keep it so profitable for long.

iToddlers BTFO!!!

Attached: 1554179327553.gif (500x491, 376K)

you're a fool if you think these nationalists aren't also being funded by the very same people that profited the most from globalization

>filled with boomers
yes, it's filled with old people scared shitless about a rapidly changing world being exploited by political opportunists

Attached: 1563976986692.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

You're late

Tim Apple btfo

Based

I'm a progressive and I support our president on this decision. Fuck apple

Based

Based

I can't tell if this is ironic or not

I'm struggling to think of a more irrelevant country than the UK on the world stage at this point and time.

then why would you care if they change their tone or not?

Finally

get your wallet ready

Trump trying to bankrupt other American businesses like he does his own?

bass

If Macshit was actually made in the US it would justify the outrageous prices.

>Implying it wouldn't be even more expensive.

You do realize that the last one term president was over 30 years ago right? Go dilate tranny. Drumpf 4 Lyfe!

apple customers are fucked. they will have to pay more. and they will pay. the brainwashed imbeciles they are.

BASTE

Faggot, nigger, 2 genders, kill trannies.

>trump wants american citizens to work for 3$/h 10h a day doing mind numbing manual labor with no safety regulations
What a dum dum

>USA will be a double laughing stock of the world.

it doesn't matter what people think though and what they find funny. to not vote for trump and vote for any of the front running dems would cause a shitload of problems. Trump is far from a good president but he has way too much in flight to just 180 without damage to america.

b a y s t e

>USA will be a double laughing stock of the world
Please no, anything but that

>laughing stock of the world.

The USA has, correctly, never given a FUCK about what the world thinks of it.

Trump hasn't accomplished much of anything and I voted for him. It's time for a change of pace whether it be another Republican candidate or a Democrat

For how much they cost they might as well be made in the USA.

This, my fellow white Trump voters need to dump drumpf and vote for a real conservative. A good example of a real conservative was the great McCain, we need someone like him!

Here comes $3k iphone.

even if they produce everything in burgerland their products would still be way too overpriced.

Apple just bought Intel's entire 5G Division, along with Qualcomm.
Drumpf can't stop the Apple

What do you expect him to do with the Reps, Dems, news media, entertainment media, military pigs, judicial system, low and mid level governments agencies all under ZOG control?

Red/Blue America split when? Trumpfags can have all the red states to themselves, and we won't have to keep dumping tax dollars on welfare states to keep them afloat.

Fuck tariffs
Fuck Apple
and fuck Trump for lying about 90% of his campaign promises

dilate

Attached: 1563068025406.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Applel will be made in EEUU?
Finally, it will be quality.

Greatest President in my lifetime.
Thank you, Donald Trump, for fighting the establishment and putting these crooks in their place. The world will respect America again under your leadership!

brb moving to a red state

this guy is fearless

Yes, you can tell by all the nosebergs he surrounds himself with

nice, finally a good move by Drumff

Attached: top-xax.png (389x366, 281K)

if trump can ween itoddlers off their shit I will actually be impressed.

I mean, you said it not me. If that's truly the case there's no point in a second term unless you want 4 more years of absolutely nothing happening because anything he tries will get halted

ZOG control? which organization is this?

based
cringe
kys Jow Forumscuck

based and redpilled

>ween itoddlers off their shit
so they can buy some other chink made computer? this policy will accomplish nothing

But California is the biggest welfare state, 80% of the electricity in my area gets sold to Californians

based

Based.

Attached: 1563480096382.webm (1280x720, 141K)

It will tax Apple so they raise their prices even higher, causing people who might buy their products to not buy their products, creating instability for Apple's stock, among other things.

Too bad Trump won't actually do it.

>Americans so retarded they don't know Apple doesn't pay tariffs...customers do.

It's like this guy's brain is mush. Are you lot still paying farmers welfare--and by farmers I mean farming companies, not actual small farms.

whatever you think about apple, but that's the reason why I hate that motherfucker, he does the shit without thinking, example: Huawei, this

DONALD TRUMP IS BEING RACIST TO APPLE!!!!! NOW I HAVE TO WRITE TWICE AS MUCH BUZZFEED ARTICLES TO AFFORD THE MAC PRO TO RENDER MY ANTI-DRUMPF 3D CARTOONS SOLD TO MONTHLY PATRONS ON PATREON AND TO LET MY WIFES SON PLAY FORTNITE!!

Attached: 1538525337239.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

Attached: 1534189449623.jpg (1000x563, 388K)

Gilead when?

Attached: Gilead_map_(1).jpg (640x480, 44K)

based. american empire is in clear decline, tho

bass desu

You know, Trump isn't so bad. He just extorts money instead of starting wars.

Why are you so anti-semetic?

at least he owns the libs tho

Based

Based pedophile
How can iCucks ever recover

bassa

Based Trump.

your ZOG emperor is a globalist kike shill himself
kys

>apple can afford to sell 6000 dollar cheese graters and 1000 dollar monitor stands
>complain about tariffs for your cheap chinese crap

Attached: 1563592988769.png (554x554, 47K)

that black pointer...

based and satattstsjhahahhhahhahha my sides xDDDDDDDDXXDNNFNGMFGG

baseed 18

holy fuck...how can ifruit recover from this xDDDDD

I cant wait to watch him win the 2020 election.

bystye

>shifting parts of your business around to maximize gainz from coolie labor and tax shelters
what a wonderful world we live in