Net neutrality repealed over a year ago

>net neutrality repealed over a year ago
>absolutely nothing has happened since
>no one from either side even brings it up anymore
why was it such a big deal?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2019/4/10/18302186/net-neutrality-house-bill-senate
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-04/youtube-and-netflix-throttled-by-carriers-research-finds
youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>plebbit cried over a thing, and wanted Jow Forums to do something

I wonder the same thing sometimes
I think people hated Ajit Pie because he acted like a smug asshole about repealing it, no one really cared about NN

Shit gonna take years to get implemented , wait for a couple of years

Just wait

You guys in the states already have shit internet service. I assume is going to get even worse in the next couple of years.

I'm still waiting for Trump to become impeached, when is that going to happen?

When they prove that Russia hacked Hillary's emails...

Because the fight is still going on: vox.com/2019/4/10/18302186/net-neutrality-house-bill-senate

Everybody thought it would be a big deal but all it did was give us a better netflix experience.
The free market wins once again.

>Frog poster
>This thread again
>What is google
>Have my shitpost opinion
ISPs aren't dumb and know the power of incrementalism will have morons like OP thinking nothing's changing.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-04/youtube-and-netflix-throttled-by-carriers-research-finds

>everybody
Just Reddit, and the shitlords that spilled over

>>absolutely nothing has happened since
Actually, we got gigabit internet in my area a month after since they're not subsidizing internet for dindus.

Democrats just cry about things they can't understand.
A pathetic bunch, really.

Netflix is probably being charged a billion more to provide, if that's a plus or minus I guess it's up to you

Like waiting for climate change to end the world?

you fags said that it would take a few months for stuff to change back when it got repealed
NN is the new climate change except that nobody talks about NN

As innovative and utopian as Netflix was, they were doomed from the start because of greed and selfishness. Hollywood studios want too much for their shitty content, forcing Netflix to raise prices, cut content, and/or make their own shitty content. Now the ISPs want too much for their shitty service, causing Netflix to raise prices to cover it resulting in less subscribers. I say boycott Hollywood and install content blockers.

It's still being fought it courts. It hasn't been legally repealed.

They're going to do it during the election because the senate will refuse to prosecute.

>Netflix is probably being charged a billion more to provide
Probably not, because they turned around, and was in favor of nn after they got deals from T-Mobile, and everyone else for streaming.
So my guess is that NN got Netflix priority streaming on certain networks.

youtube.com/watch?v=dh8sVHb5oOA

It was never actually about net neutrality.

What was it about?

increasing government regulation to protect google's (via youtube), amazon's (prime video), and netflix's bottom lines by keeping costs low by not allowing ISPs to throttle/limit access to those sites via paywalls

it was a jew vs jew fight the whole time
>ISP jews
vs
>silicon valley jews

also to stifle competition via laws by extension

Thanks for the summary.

There's a reason you boil frogs slowly, user.

People don't realize the importance of net neutrality regulations, as non-neutral networks are slowly implemented (e.g. giving good service to Xfinity, OK service to well-known services like youtube, and bad service to lesser-known competitors like Bitchute)

>implying the consumer isn't the primary casualty with or without """""""""""""neutrality"""""""""""""
the solution is to unplug desu senpai

>Vox.com
Gtfo

>There's a reason you boil frogs slowly, user
I'm not a disgusting frenchfag, but am interested to know the reason why frogs need to be boiled slowly? Is there really a difference to just checking a frog into boiling water, as opposed to slowly letting the water boil with frog in water?

The frogs still jumped out whether it was slowly done or not.

It wasn't until he literally lobotomized them that they stopped jumping out of the pot.

Not a peep from the MSM on how (((Global Warming))) is a big hoax.

I seriously can't tell who's the joking anymore when people clap to saying if we stop CO2 then we won't have any more hurricanes again.

Nice misdirection shills. Enjoy living in a totalitarian state.