Old Apple Hate Thread #2

What's up with all of these mactoddler nostalgiafags lately?
They're always posting about "the time when apple used to be good and comfy".
Why don't we take a moment to remind them that Apple has always been shit?
>inb4 "we had this thread yesterday"
It was slid off into the archive by salty macfaggots who can't handle the truth (hence the picture).

Attached: 1548130001980.png (979x835, 608K)

Appstore UX design is total garbage. Apple needs to learn from google playstore.

I prefer bananas

>winjeet is salty that his shit thread got archived
LMAO Stop being such a fag OP
OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT YOU LITERALLY CAN'T

based

>The first computer on the upper-left corner
It's literally a wood cabinet with wires sticking out.

>Steve Jobs was part Syrian Arab
That explains the bomb-like appearance of the first Apple computer.

bass

absolutely based

Posting from a Macbook Air 2014.
Unironically the best computer I ever had and I had 3 rigs (first gaming computer was with a GTX 8800), did all the windows between 95 and 8.1, tinkered with Ubuntu and Mint on them, had an Asus notebook too and used some Lenovo/Sony shittops through the years.

Used to be an edgy linux and pcmasterace fag too until I eventually grew out of it, stopped playing gaymes and actually had a life. You will get there zoomers don't worry.

Attached: Macbook air.jpg (1000x786, 74K)

More like until you found out you like dicks in your anus.

>itoddler BTFO

Attached: 1536429892485.jpg (600x600, 320K)

BASED

>Used to be an edgy linux and pcmasterace fag too until I eventually grew out of it, stopped playing gaymes and actually had a life.
It's always the same with these stories. I used to use [competition's products] and I was [negative traits], then I tried [Apple products] and I became [positive traits]. It's almost like they're reading off a script. Like they get paid to post the same thing over and over.
That couldn't be it, could it?

Attached: IMG_20190327_114208_174.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

waiting for the thread bumpin and the satania poster

>not BTFOing itoddlers yourself

Attached: 1545451480743.png (538x480, 170K)

Apple was only good with their Power PC line. I dropped them the minute they went Intel. Boring ass generic overpriced x86 machines. At least the G series was unique and stood out when PCs were nothing but beige boxes.

Attached: Imac_sunflower2.jpg (2000x2000, 452K)

i want to buy a matebook so i get the fag aesthetic without being a faggot

the simple gnu#linux user such as my self cant have the pure power of BTFOing itoddelrs...watashi have to see the great abilty of satania doing it
WEOOOO XDDDDDD
HAHHAHAHAHHA FUCKING /GEE/ GOLD MINE XDDDDDDD
HOW CAN X RECOVER FROM THIS

t. SEETHING itoddler

They had already planned the intel switch for a while, blowjobs sabotaged the 5th gen PowerPC chips to execute his plan.
Also fuck him for killing iee 1394 because of his greed.

>so i get the fag aesthetic without being a faggot
I have bad news for you.
It involves a pre-existing condition.

I run a Macbook Air. It was the cheapest laptop I could find that didn't have crippling hardware issues and didn't require me to maintain GNU/Linux just to shitpost.

Wouldn't recommend it as your only PC, but then again, if you're looking at a low end laptop as your only PC maybe get a job.

imo apple are killing it lately I want an iPad pro

t. ijeet

user you're gay

based

>ijeet banned
oh no no no no no

DELET

Attached: 1538076950347.png (686x955, 420K)

based

can someone redpill me on the 2000s era of apple?
I want my baby duck syndrome for applel gone.

bazz

SEETHING

bass

top tier engineering!

yikes

based

lmao

Attached: 1560536799524.jpg (1280x720, 376K)

A lot of them are just applefags in denial. A good example is the iPod classic. It was never particularly good, but applefags act like it's some amazing digital audio player just because you can rockbox it. You can do the same with literally dozens of other devices. Besides, the really good ("hi-fi", "premium", or whatever you want to call them) digital audio players don't need to be rockboxed to sound good.

Attached: 1552502101555.png (861x551, 911K)

As much as I hate apple if you ever take a look at the motherboard of thisr apple ][ line. You can see that alot of time went into organizing and being completely replaceable. All the ICs are socketed, theres expantion possibilities, and the base machine came with "color" graphics (IIRC there was some trick to do that that they did)

I personally mark this system as the decline of Apple. Their Lisa was like a vertical fall with those retarded twiggy (correct me if I'm wrong) drives.

kek

bass

RENT FREE

I still use my Powerbook G4. Update the leopard webkit. I really only use chans anyways. Retro Gaming and word processing work great.

Attached: Picture 1.png (1280x854, 695K)

Very zoomerlike

Me too I want an iphone XR and macbook air.

Apple hasn't produced anything good since the Apple //e

I didnt like the design of the //e all that much nor the //c

Test

MACFAGGOTS BTFO FOR ETERNITY!

Attached: 1552114600756.png (870x668, 998K)

apple 2gs or gtfo.

>>Steve Jobs was part Syrian Arab
>That explains the bomb-like appearance of the first Apple computer.

Attached: 1557937179666.png (690x720, 437K)

What is it with neofetch not showing your CPU?

Attached: 1563976986692.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

oh look he posted it again xDD

Woz made the Apple 1, though.

No, Apple ][ plus

I'm not sure, it does that on all my PPC macs.

Attached: Picture 1.png (1280x854, 642K)

.It's literally a wood cabinet with wires sticking out.
regardless of "iTodllers BTFO" if you don't appreciate what Woz did to build that machine (before Apple was even a company) then i feel bad for you.

cope harder, faggot.

Attached: 1539164535979.png (1000x638, 902K)

As much as I am a confessed iToddler (iphone 6, macbook pro 2012, hackintosh with a classic mac pro 2012 build on the way) I really, really, REALLY fucking hate Tim Cook. Cucked out the last good things about Apple. Only macOS and iTunes remain, and that's only because Windows 10 is so shit.

>I really, really, REALLY fucking hate Tim Cook. Cucked out the last good things about Apple. Only macOS and iTunes remain, and that's only because Windows 10 is so shit.
he needs to get the fuck out and be replaced with someone that has a little more vision. but they know their market: morons that will pay a staggering sum for an average computer that's less about computing power and more about a fashion symbol. today's apple is pretty sad.

>average computer that's less about computing power and more about a fashion symbol.
>apple is just for le fashion lol!

Is this 2015 or something?

kill fagman

Attached: 1541378037859.png (1000x837, 735K)

I actually have a colleague like this. In addition he says 'once you try apple you never go back', like a coalburner roastie.

Macbooks overheat & overpriced

Shareholder board obviously likes what he is doing. When things boil over Tim gets off rich and the next CEO will be "different" (as if). Apple wont change.

I had to "try" them all the way through grade school. Was the greatest fucking thing when I could afford a Dell Axim PDA so I didn't have to gamble with Word for Mac crashing the whole fucking system. On even more special days, the Apple network would randomly lose my documents. Everyone else couldn't type their papers, but there I was getting shit done. Fuck Apple.

base