Trash os

>just downloaded Windows 10 from M$
>this is in the explorer window, before I ever even open a web browser or anything

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1920x1080, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/microsoft/terminal/tree/master/src/tools/ColorTool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

change it to this pc as starting point.

no look at what it says under ``recent files''

Download and install classic start menu

i wouldn't use Edge, use a better browser like chrome or firefox

>

Attached: hm.jpg (577x66, 18K)

op btfo

so? Why on Earth would they break something as simple as this text?

from your ignorance I'll assume this is your first time trying a preview build, nevertheless it's still a stupid comment to make

lol
op is a desperate goygle shill

it was free ;)

windows is shit and linux doesn't support hardly any games. i wish game devs would make games that run on linux natively. the devs think they have to cater to microsoft but they don't. if say Bethesda was to release the next TES game for linux only people would just download ubuntu just to play it. It's no different that installing a special program that games require. burn the iso to a disc and boot it up. then install it. time for people to stop being so tech illiterate. it's 2019.

Then just use the fucking normal ISO, you don't even need to activate to use it

but I want to try/use WSL 2

I don't get it, are you complaining about a text bug when you installed an OS literally labeled as "prerelease" in the very screenshot you posted? Buckle up for what's to come, I expect an unfinished build will have way more bugs than a fucking line of text. I mean these things are still bugged even when they release and it takes like 6 months to iron out all the shit, so I don't know what you were expecting by using prerelease Windows.

>install alpha version of an OS to emulate another OS

Attached: you.png (207x243, 7K)

>emulate

>preview
Imagine being a tech illiterate retard but posting on a tech board
No bump or (You) from me for low quality shit

Unlike WSL, WSL 2 is just an emulator.

this year's win10 updates made me finally switch to Linux for good. they totally destroyed every "standards" they had, if they ever had any.

updates that deleted user's files, updates that prevented from booting, we've seen it all

fuck microsoft

Too bad linux fucked up your spacing here redditbro

sorry for knowing how to punctuate and use grammar you brainlet

for me I just found that they have embraced ricing and stuff which is cool.
Like they have this tool for ricing color schemes for the command prompt on their official github now
github.com/microsoft/terminal/tree/master/src/tools/ColorTool

I was the OP but turns out this ain't trash os it's based os

Attached: file.png (979x1040, 331K)

>punctuate and use grammar
>on 4channel
lmao

>insider preview
I don't even use botnet 10 but are you retarded?

>using insider preview
when even the stable release is a piece of shit

that's pretty cool desu too bad i'm on my super i3/pywal riced to the death meme edition