FUCK THE JAILBEAK COMMUNITY AND FUCK SILEO AND COOLSTAR TOO

linux community: let's work together because software freedom is pretty cool
ios jailbreak community: hahah let's break that person's thing that they spent a long time making cuz why the fuck not

Attached: 2019-07-27_19-47-25.png (842x773, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/cij47j/discussion_is_nepetas_repo_broken_for_you_on/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literal itoddler tranny drama
kys and every1 involved in this shit

let me guess
this nepeta is a tranny

Never, EVER break userspace. This change did, and thus should be reversed.

buy an android retard
sage

Unironically, even though jailbreaking absolutely sucks ass on iOS it's better than Android where most phones just simply cannot be rooted because of carrier and manufacturer locks.
There are tons of people always working on finding iOS jailbreaks, where there is probably one pajeet working on a root method for your manufacturer/model/carrier.

What does it mean to break user space? How does it differ to breaking other things?

damn how are you nepeta?

Nah Android is better.

Thank you for refuting my post with 4 words.

hi nep

Attached: 76BBB2E9-BE4F-43FB-BF82-31C6EC35575C.jpg (750x733, 552K)

Go wait on a jailbreak, so you can exploit all the security on your device while I compile my own rom for my Android phone, because the sources have been made available.

gay

Apple is gay, and you use Apple. Therefore you are gay.
Not only are you gay you also need to bypass all of the security features, and updates that you paid a premium for when purchasing an ishit just so you can watch pirated tranny shows, and web.m videos.

Attached: 536810_1.jpg (630x630, 46K)

I is big cunt, i suk apple dic and get poplar coz i am jelbrek dev

Coolstar is a toxic cunt, and i think everyone knows that and should stop defending the wanker

You can change how the underlying logic works all you want. But you cant change the interface the user sees. Obviously you want to avoid breaking anything. But lets say a lot of your code relies on an inneficient function that was written to do everything when the software was first being written. You decide that you need to break it up into multiple functions. This fucks over all the other devs writing the software, because now they need to rewrite their shit. Thats breaking things dev-side. The headache is limited to those on the inside. Its annoying, yes, but it needs to happen sometimes. However, when the devs rewrite their shit they need to rewrite it to the SAME SPEC it was before. If they dont, they have broken things user side. There will always be more users than devs. So if you break things user side it causes breakage for exponentially more people that an internal breakage would. Its also an issue because its unexpected breakage. An internal breakage is okay, because its usually limited to those making the changes that break things. But user-side breakage happens at no fault of the user. Therefore it should be avoided.
If course, there will be time when exceptions need to be made. Legacy features sometimes need to be dropped. But this can only happen after the user has had a generous supply of fair warnings, so that when the time comes the user has already adapted to the new replacement functionality. And it is the responsibility of the developers to ensure that whatever transitions the user needs to make run as smoothly as possible (within reason).

You bruh this on to yourself, now you gotta face the consequences

Attached: C0789C91-2557-449B-997F-F4A8982C2DE1.png (1092x1037, 51K)

Please delete this.

>Here are just a few screenshots of what that mentally ill tranny said
>op doesn't provide screenshot
Fuck you OP.

reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/cij47j/discussion_is_nepetas_repo_broken_for_you_on/

this is absolutely not funny, delete this immediately or my lawyer will be in contact.

>Reddit link
Fuck you user. Kys faggot.

I was just about to

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1551317475664.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

that's where all the screens are. who's going to go collect them all for your retarded ass

>that's where all the screens are. who's going to go collect them all for your retarded ass
Why the fuck are you here?
>redditshit drama
>links to Reddit
>iostranny problems
Why even make a thread if you're faggot ass is just going to link to Reddit?
Kys for real.

>Why the fuck are you here?
Why are you in this thread if you hate Apple and reddit?

I didn't come here for shitty links to Reddit you cumsipping faggot.

Then leave dipshit, not that difficult

No you leave, and I hope you od on the prescription pills that you got from sex reassignment you useless fucking tranny.

I'm not OP but I'll pass it on

You're still a useless tranny that should just od.

tf is od

I smell projection. Is there something you need to tell us user?

>want a device to customize
>buy a iOS device
baka senpai

Overdose
>I smell projection
Fucking redditors on Jow Forums are just fucking disgusting. What the fuck are you trannyfags even trying g to accomplish with posting your mentally ill faggot drama here?
Are you looking for more upvotes, and validation?

>itoddlers

Attached: 1562060198987.jpg (1280x1437, 183K)

I bought a 6s for like 120usd refurb, best phone I ever had.

What was your previous phone?

Keep crying.

Attached: imok.jpg (601x508, 49K)

>Keep crying.
I'm not the tranny, faggot.

Nokia Lumia 630

Oh opinion discarded then.